• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Testing a weird idea (Alucard VS Freddy Krueger) (0-0-3)

he can, just not really in character, sinse he in the end allways go to the kill eventually...

and I don't think something stops alucard from eventually waking up

and Mind Manipulation (Can hypnotize others with a touch and on sight) + Illusion Creation (Created illusions in the fights against Tubalcain and Walter) will mean freddy will not always know where alucard is... and I can imagine that if alucard notices freedy is inside his mind he can probable absorb him from there
He needs blood or life force which Freddy lacks

He needs blood or life force which Freddy lacks
ok but freddy exists conceptually/informationally so he can be absorbed

say freddy uses telepathy. now he's going into alucard's mind, aka putting himself closer to alucard non-physically. in the time he's gonna take to get the info he needs there, he gets absorbed

say freddy uses duplication. now there's 120000 freddys. he only needs to contact a single one to win.

to say alucard wins is to say he wins a majority of the time. that he'd win 6/10 fights with freddy. if freddy enters alucard's domain, creates 120000x more targets, or otherwise infringes on alucard he's only putting those further odds in his favor. still vote alucard

say freddy uses telepathy. now he's going into alucard's mind, aka putting himself closer to alucard non-physically. in the time he's gonna take to get the info he needs there, he gets absorbed
I mean, how would alucard know freddy is in there? and he is entering the minds not really the alucard domain

I mean, how would alucard know freddy is in there? and he is entering the minds not really the alucard domain
alucard's mind aka alucard's domain is what i meant

i don't think alucard really even needs to know freddy's in him per se. if freddy's entering his mind freddy's willingly becoming a non-physical part of him & we know how vampiric assimilation is

alucard's mind aka alucard's domain is what i meant

i don't think alucard really even needs to know freddy's in him per se. if freddy's entering his mind freddy's willingly becoming a non-physical part of him & we know how vampiric assimilation is
The catch is still that, whem inside alucard mind he is still in the dream world, not in alucard conceptual state

The catch is still that, whem inside alucard mind he is still in the dream world, not in alucard conceptual state
i mean each of the people alucard absorbed were still part of reality, i'm not sure what you mean about him still being in the dream world

i'll rephrase to this. alucard absorbs people on a conceptual/informational level from getting access to the smallest non-physical part of them. if freddy is willingly choosing to put himself inside alucard in a non-physical manner he's going to be absorbed from there. just suicide

i mean each of the people alucard absorbed were still part of reality, i'm not sure what you mean about him still being in the dream world

i'll rephrase to this. alucard absorbs people on a conceptual/informational level from getting access to the smallest non-physical part of them. if freddy is willingly choosing to put himself inside alucard in a non-physical manner he's going to be absorbed from there. just suicide
let me explain, whem freddy enters a mind he is entering trough the dream world, inside a mind he still in the dream world, so whem entering alucard and the 120 thousant souls minds, he still on the dream world. That's what I meant

the minds in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" verse are extensions of the dream world basically, and freedy dream world self can go to others minds and look around to get info

so freddy inside alucard mind is still protected by the dream world

also, with osul absorption what stop freddy from absorbing the 120 thousant souls to him self if he is absorbed by alucard sinse he is still "alive" inside him

so freddy inside alucard mind is still protected by the dream world
how would this dream-world-mind lose alucard's innate non-physical abilities then

also, with osul absorption what stop freddy from absorbing the 120 thousant souls to him self if he is absorbed by alucard sinse he is still "alive" inside him
because he's not just "alive" & able to do whatever he wants, he's subsumed by alucard. the point of a vampire's existence is to absorb someone else into you in this sort of dominant controlling possessive way

how would this dream-world-mind lose alucard's innate non-physical abilities then
beacuse he isn't really inside of alucard, just his mind part of the dream world, so he isn't really into alucard absorption range
because he's not just "alive" & able to do whatever he wants, he's subsumed by alucard. the point of a vampire's existence is to absorb someone else into you in this sort of dominant controlling possessive way
Beacuse freddy absorption don't keep the "soul" "alive", basically beingh somewhat more powerfull soul absorption them alucard(alucard one is powerfull for having conceptual absorption too)

and I don't think something stops alucard from eventually waking up
Afaik Alucard doesn't really require sleep to function, guy does walk about in daytime and does complain about being up during it but its more just he prefers to nap in the day but he's capable of being up when needed.

I am gonna revise Freddys profile because why not so this can be on hold or it can just be closed and remade later

Back