• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Testing a weird idea (Alucard VS Freddy Krueger) (0-0-3)

Alucard (Hellsing) VS Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard and Dream World Freddy are used here

Speed is equalized

Alucard:

Freddy Krueger:

Inconclusive: 3 (Stillwinston, JustANormalLemon, ShionAH)

Last edited:
Mind hax & absorbtion. If he absorbs her (done via blood manipulation where he doesn't even need to touch her.) her entire existence is assimilated into Alucard
from here. i think freddy has a wincon with stuff like transferring him into a lesser existence or age reversion but it seems alucard does his whole usurping thing first. not knowledgeable on either but i would vote him from those looks

Voting Alucard here, Freddy from what I remember usually spends his time in fights messing around in this key to terrify opponents. Which for obvious reasons won't work here, Alucard probably just absorbs him and calls it a day based on that.

To absorb freddy he need to get to freddy first, no? and with duplication, ressurection, spatial manipulation and shapeshifting It will be kinda hard

Alucard also has telepathy and would be familiar with it. Plus he resists mind hax which should make him unlikely to be read

I wanna say that'd be a really bad idea considering all the souls and stuff that's within him but I'm not knowledgeable on that to really make a guess. Alucard can just mindhax him though on that topic lol

Doesnt Freddy hax stomp in the dream world? He will know what Alucard is trying to do and he will just play with him using his insane RW until he wins. I thought Alucard needed blood to absorb also

Doesnt Freddy hax stomp in the dream world? He will know what Alucard is trying to do and he will just play with him using his insane RW until he wins. I thought Alucard needed blood to absorb also
blood in alucard verse really is just a way to say "life force" sinse he can absob things tha body is only theorical like scholding(I don't care how you write the name)

Actually on the topic of trying to read Alucard he has this going for him that might make it harder for Freddy to gleam info from him
  • Multiple Selves (Due to the vast number of lives Alucard has absorbed, the number of souls he possesses has altered Alucard's personal identity, requiring the Control Art Restriction System to suppress them)

Freddy isnt alive so
okay, It's a bit more them just life energy

Actually on the topic of trying to read Alucard he has this going for him that might make it harder for Freddy to gleam info from him
  • Multiple Selves (Due to the vast number of lives Alucard has absorbed, the number of souls he possesses has altered Alucard's personal identity, requiring the Control Art Restriction System to suppress them)
He tecnically only need to read one to know alucard has absorption, and with duplication he probable can go to all of them at the same time

Alucard can make people brick themselves just with his mere presence iirc.

120 thousand lives here, how fast could Freddy duplicate?
sinse he has full control of the dream space, probable he just think and makes 120 thouseand clones
Alucard can make people brick themselves just with his mere presence iirc.
freddy also isn't one to get scared
Bro who tf has their concept inside their blood
basically hellsing characters

Freddy makes that much clones scans Alucard finds the funniest and the modt gruesome way to kill him off

I didnt find that on the profile.
Still if Freddy or any extension of him gets absorbed even once its gg, Alucard can also just mindhax with sight and then do whatever. I suppose I'll change my vote to Inconclusive as its late and I gotta dip out for the night and I guess Freddy has a viable win con somewhere.

Still if Freddy or any extension of him gets absorbed even once its gg, Alucard can also just mindhax with sight and then do whatever. I suppose I'll change my vote to Inconclusive as its late and I gotta dip out for the night and I guess Freddy has a viable win con somewhere.
incon seens good to me, Incon fra

well, he still need to kill alucard 120 thousant times before he is him self absorbed conceptually, but ye
120 thousand freddys, each freddy kills 1 lol
That only happened because Alucard is a big deal irrc?
I am voting Freddy tbh his hax is just way off the charts

He can't really kill them whem inside their minds, he still wold need to kill alucard him self directly in the dream realm, and doing so he is constantly exposed to alucard own hax's and absorption
Freddy can also incap he just has a ton of options

Freddy can also incap he just has a ton of options
he can, just not really in character, sinse he in the end allways go to the kill eventually...

and I don't think something stops alucard from eventually waking up

and Mind Manipulation (Can hypnotize others with a touch and on sight) + Illusion Creation (Created illusions in the fights against Tubalcain and Walter) will mean freddy will not always know where alucard is... and I can imagine that if alucard notices freedy is inside his mind he can probable absorb him from there

Back