• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Which Arrogant Bastard Wins?

Conditions

-Speed Equal

-Both are in character but willing to kill

-Carissa is using Curtana Original

-Escanor is at his Peak Strength (The One) and can retain this form for the entire fight

-They Start 50 metres away from each other

-Fight takes place in Buckingham Palace

Carissa Profile Shot
Escanor the one by zoduar-dblq4e5

Well, did not know that girl cuts dimensions. How skilled is she with that weapon?

Bright side Escanor wouldn't just tank it and actually chooses to dodge attacks. So if he could recover from getting hit once it should be good. Not sure who has better AP but siding with Escanor considering his high scaling. By that I mean the Escanor The One >>>> Attack Meliodas >>>> High Noon Escanor >>> Estarossa >>>> Escanor >>> Galan scaling thing we got going on

There's also the constant DPS via heat field so there's that

so all in all.. a tie.

Escanor doesn't know how Curtana Original works, so he has zero chances of dodging the first attack, and Carissa only needs one to win. They start with Escanor in range of her dimensional slice, so she swings her blade at the start of the fight and Escanor is cut in half. His AP is irrelevant on this.

^Escanor tho one shots with anything and since her durabilty negation range is 20m and they start at 50m i would say Escanor can win with cruel sun just as easy due to greater range.

inconclusive.

Carissa is also far above baseline 6-C. She's superior to full power Acqua of the Back who's casually at Island level when not taking things seriously and is far superior than herself using Curtana Second fragments, who survived a full barrage of attacks from Gabriel, who's a very casual Island level with a small, unnamed, generic energy blast.

Escanor doesn't have any reason to start by using that attack, while Carissa will start the fight by swinging Curtana lightly and slicing him to pieces. She can project her slices up to 20m, but the slice itself can be 100m long, so he's well within range.

If that's the case then this is a stomp then.

Though I still think Escanor's scaling is far more superior to that considering "Casual Mode" of this character is superior to "Superior Mode" of this character practically repeated itself multiple times compared to the twice section.

Given the hax difference, I don't really know that Escanor would dodge. He mostly just attacks. Though I agree with Core in that he might have stronger physical attacks.

He could use Cruel Sun, but he mostly has used it in close quarters.

Escanor:0

Carissa:2

Inconclusive:3

This correct or did i miss something? is galaxian voting for escanor?

I'm still considering at the moment. I think the biggest question is if Carissa can deal with Escanor if he nukes from range a couple times before moving in.

Escanor is insanely above baseline 6c, carissa is also far above it but its hard to put into words just how far above it Escanor is. Hes faaar above a person (Meliodas couldnt even scratch him, oneshotted meliodas without rhitta)who is far above a weaker version of escanor (Used him as a pinball machine), who is faaar above another weaker version of himself who is above Estarossa who is hilariously above Meliodas' who performed the casual Danafor feat

That being said Ill go with Carissa due to her CQC skill,precog and oneshot ability. I do think Escanor can oneshot her but I don't think he will get a good hit in

um.. doesnt the one give escanor invicibility to everything for 1 min? wouldnt it be a issue if he has it the whole fight?

Then Im closing this.

Escanor only has AP going for him and Carissa is going to be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back