• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Card Captor Sakura Upgrade (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random minor feats edition.

Dsgsdagdas
Asdsadsadada
<-The Fly gives Sakura Flight (Episode 1)
Watery can manipulate all water -> that its avaliable to it, it is implied it could control an ocean if it didn't end up in that aquarium, but by itself room level.

Sfasf
Sdsad
<- The Rain gives Sakura Climate Manipulation
The Wood (lol) lets Sakura make plantlife. It´s Small Building level scale in the show. ->

Yrtytr

Dfgdfgfd
<-Sakura can also combine cards to obtain other effects, in episode 66, she uses the maze and illusion cards to create a pocket universe to tag Eriol.

Dfgdfgdfgdfgfd
Fyhf
Speaking of Eriol (Clow´s reincarnation), Sakura´s Shield card can protect her from his attacks. (Episode 67). She also tanked one of them, making her not that much of a glass cannon.

Iojoij
Uhuihui
<-The Thunder Card behaves like actual lightning, but with fangs.
The Time card is a Time Stop. No questions asked. (Episode 64) ->

I couldn´t find very impresive feats on the original series, but maybe I'm overlooking some.

Take care, everyone.

Perhaps some of these feats can be calculated to see where Sakura exactly stands at in terms of AP. Keep in mind that the effects of the Clow Cards (are they called that?) are different based on the card.

Indeed. They are based on the card.

But, for example, Watery landed on an aquarium instead of the ocean, limiting the water it could use by itself.

How would you calc to be able to control light and Darkness? They are the strongest shown in the original series.

How are you going to edit the page if you are not familiar with Tsubasa?

Also, you did not specify the important fact that has been in the anime, but it was not in the manga. The Maze card creates a labyrinth with non-Euclidean geometry and directions that are impossible within the three-dimensional space.

4chan supports 2-A Sakura

I have read Tsubasa.

It's just that i have been screwed over before for assuming things.

And, i legit didn't notice that about the maze, sorry. Also, i thought the wiki was enough to change the page, putting me on a dangerous position, since everyone wanted anime feats.

If it was about on the other threads, it's just that you didn't know about the tier system, don't worry.

If you have any feats or statements that you found interesting or you have idea about, from manga, non-filler anime, guidebook or official words of god, just submit it and other users + the staff will look at it. More experienced users will help sorting them to be used as proof on the profile.

CuriousWatcher said:
If it was about on the other threads, it's just that you didn't know about the tier system, don't worry.

If you have any feats or statements that you found interesting or you have idea about, from manga, non-filler anime, guidebook or official words of god, just submit it and other users + the staff will look at it. More experienced users will help sorting them to be used as proof on the profile.

I did know about the tier system. I just don't know the specifics on Tier 2.

1001 to 10^500 universal space-time continuums is 2-B. 10^500 to infinite universal space-time continuums is 2-A. Being able to destroy reasonably large 5-Dimensional objects is High 2-A.

I have not read the series, so I am not certain about the multiverse-restoration scan. It seems vague in itself. We probably need more context.

Exceeding a universal 4-D timespace probably ranks her at at least 2-C in itself though.

Sakura is in my opinion, a solid 10-B in human form, 3-A or High 3-A with The Create, The Erase and Possiby a 2-C or 2-B with The Time and The Loop, 2-A with The Nothing (Possibly higher with The Hope)

Based on the german battles wiki and the wikis i presented on the last thread.

Sadly, these are not "feats" per se, they come from interviews and guidebooks.

Well, I think that DarkLK said that she is either 2-B or 2-A thanks to being stronger than Clow Reed. Perhaps you could gather some proof of that?

I think Clow Reed's multiversal feat, and Sakura being stronger. The approximate number of affected universes would be useful as well.

Source: http://m.********.me/manga/cardcaptor_sakura/v11/c000/102.html

Sakura surpasses Clow's magic.

Ch220
(Clow makes everyone fall sleep for eternity by freezing time with the Light and Dark cards)
Ch202
Ch250
(Unlike the anime, Sakura surpassed Clow on her own.)

Ch255
Ch256
During the last of Eriol's trials, she is able to transform the last remaining eight Clow Cards into Sakura Cards at once, finally surpassing Clow and resulting in Sakura becoming the most powerful magician on the planet. However, the events of Tsubasa seem to indicate that Clow's powers are still greater than hers.

Imperator100isnotavailable said:
Hello, I was asked to help out due to my Magical Obsess........interest. What is the current discussion on?
Should Sakura Kinomoto be scaled to Princess Tsubasa?

Tiering. (Sakura is in my opinion, a solid 10-B in human form, 3-A or High 3-A with The Create, The Erase and Possiby a 2-C or 2-B with The Time and The Loop, 2-A with The Nothing (Possibly higher with The Hope)

Etc.

Guyx said:
Nice. I want Sakura vs Madoka
If Sakura is both 3-A and 2-A, we can have Sakura vs Sailor Moon and Madoka.

In the German versus wiki, Sakura is acepted as a 2-A and defeated Madoka and Homura at once.

Sakura should get scaling to Clow Reed which should put her with her most powerful cards (The Nothing and the Hope) at 2-B. Her most powerful cards besides those are IIRC 3-A. The Maze creates a dimension with stars and I think galaxies so that should be pretty high up there as well....

Imperator100isnotavailable said:
Sakura should get scaling to Clow Reed which should put her with her most powerful cards (The Nothing and the Hope) at 2-B. Her most powerful cards besides those are IIRC 3-A. The Maze creates a dimension with stars and I think galaxies so that should be pretty high up there as well....
The Nothing and The Hope are 2-A in my opinion, they can destroy the other cards, implying that the concepts of said magic also dissapear.

Also, it is implied to be infinite.

Based on the german battles wiki

Just wondering. Can you give me a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back