• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"A multiverse of adventures" A Sonic the Hedgehog Cosmology page creation + upgrade CRT: part 1 "The Cosmology"

They are full flegged Universes, not pocket dimensions

yes, how wouls you render several several universes sized stuff in a game all at once in a relative proportion? Not even nowadays that would have been possible
I at least expect them to represent the orbs as, y’know, bigger than Sonic lmao.
The sun is equally portrayed as them, aka too far away, it doesn't prove anything regarding this matter

Evidence for the last part?
Deadass the sun is further away from the characters compared to the orbs and appears so much bigger than them, when these orbs are supposed to be universes

I mean, the entire premise is that 4-D space is near infinitely larger than a single dream because of the representation of the orbs, so I’d say it does matter

which is said to have an "Eternity of darkness" wh
Eternity is a measure of time, not volume.

edit: forget the above, don't want to argue for it anymore
Oh well, I was about to argue but it’s ok.
Non Existent Physiology (Nature type 2(due to it being less existent than an already non existent timeline
NEP is based on lacking certain existential aspects and existing at the same time, creating a paradox. I don't see how this can qualify for NEP…
Aspects type 1 "Spiritual" (Due to it erasing stuff like the Ancient Cyberspace that stores the souls(which is what happens when Sonic and co "free" the Koko, their souls are uploaded to Cyberspace as said by Sage) of the Ancients and the Night Palace of the Arabian Nights that is connected with the "Spiritual World" of the Astral Plane, this is more of a support point mind you) type 2 and 3 "Conceptual" & "Mental Nonexistence" (Due to it erasing such conceptual places as Maginaryworld and its several dreams, which are currently accepted as concepts, while some dreams are also accepted as part of the minds of the one who dream them and Ancient Cyberspace which also holds the ancients' memories, this is also a support point for the first mind you)
This sounds like Soul destruction and Conceptual EE to be honest.

I only agree with 2-C scale.

Eternity is a measure of time, not volume.
thing is, in this case, it is being used in a spatial sense, altho, i should probably put other evidence for it in that part already

NEP is based on lacking certain existential aspects and existing at the same time, creating a paradox. I don't see how this can qualify for NEP…
well, since it isn't giving it to a char, it is purely detailing how non existent White Space is, no char would gain NEP, how else would you list it as instead?

This sounds like Soul destruction and Conceptual EE to be honest.
Dreams are also part of peoples minds, thus also mind destruction, that is already an accepted aspect and hax given to those who can destroy MW/All Dreams

I only agree with 2-C scale.
good

Back