• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Part 1 Kawaki's Dad CRT(yes its Nardo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this is what their speed ratings would look like with this implemented:

Part 1 Naruto: Supersonic (Blitzed a couple of Gato's thugs), up to Massively Hypersonic+ with Kyūbi Influence (Outsped Haku and prevented him from reaching his ice mirrors) | At least Supersonic (Faster than before), up to Massively Hypersonic+ with Kyūbi Influence | At least Supersonic (Faster than before), up to Massively Hypersonic+ with Kyūbi Influence, higher with One-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak

(didn't add a new name since we're still deciding it.)

Part 1 Sakura: At most
Supersonic (Should be relative albeit a bit inferior to Land of Waves Arc Base Naruto)

Valley of the End Sasuke: At least High Hypersonic(faster than before), higher with CS1, even higher with CS2, Massively Hypersonic+ reactions with Fully Matured Sharingan(Completing his Sharingan allowed Sasuke to keep up with a Kyūbi Influence Naruto that was regularly out speeding him prior.)

Kimimaro: Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to effortlessly keep up with several clones of an angry Kyuubi Influence Naruto at once.)

(he has three-speed keys even though he only has one key for some reason so I'll fix that too)

Sasuke Retrieval Arc Gaara: Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with Kimimaro)

Last edited:
I will say that the Suoersonic rating is a big iffy since it's very plausible Naruto used Shunshin there, which isn't his regular speed. Not an issue with the calc itself, but a general Naruto problem with Shunshin feats used for someone's "base" speed.

I will say that the Suoersonic rating is a big iffy since it's very plausible Naruto used Shunshin there, which isn't his regular speed. Not an issue with the calc itself, but a general Naruto problem with Shunshin feats used for someone's "base" speed.
tbf there's not really any proof that Naruto did use it either. not to mention we still have sound ninjas running around claiming to have attacks at the speed of sound at this stage and another supersonic feat from a fatigued CS1 Sasuke not too long later so its not awful.

if anything it can be discussed in a separate thread.

what is the difference between shunshin and normal speed.isn't it the same?

So after talking to some people and reviewing the other names I actually feel like Kyubi Influence is the best possible name to describe on a profile since it more holistically describes the Enraged KN0 we sometimes see and the Kurama cloak we see vs Neji and Gaara which is also defined as KN0 apparently but without the other features Kyuubi features and same aggression.

So if anything we'll just be removing KN0 from the AP, Durability, and Striking Strength sections and adding Kyubi Influence.

So after talking to some people and reviewing the other names I actually feel like Kyubi Influence is the best possible name to describe on a profile since it more holistically describes the Enraged KN0 we sometimes see and the Kurama cloak we see vs Neji and Gaara which is also defined as KN0 apparently but without the other features Kyuubi features and same aggression.

So if anything we'll just be removing KN0 from the AP, Durability, and Striking Strength sections and adding Kyubi Influence.
Regarding that Naruto is quite inconsistent, for example against orochimaru in the chin exam Naruto's eyes become kurama's but there was no tail. He sometimes gets Kurama features sometimes he doesn't while still having no tails, do we need a distinction between with and without features?

no the officially name is Kurama Link Mode.
tumblr_ola19hxqbe1urljpmo1_1280.jpg
main-qimg-4cc0c25f662491fa0818e1317837f232
main-qimg-8252d68b4704bf4d71ddf6a86714051b

Regarding that Naruto is quite inconsistent, for example against orochimaru in the chin exam Naruto's eyes become kurama's but there was no tail. He sometimes gets Kurama features sometimes he doesn't while still having no tails, do we need a distinction between with and without features?
Nah, they're the same, the features don't change anything

no distinction is needed since its just a weaker KN0.

I might add something to his Chunin Exam Finals/Konoha Crush Key in my next thread since it will be Neji focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back