• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannoli fights a ****** werewolf (Vinnie Cannoli vs Sabrewulf)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
New profile from me=new match!

Speed Equal

Cannoli has all of his equipment except his flamethrowers and tesla gun

Both 9-B

Battle takes place in Eichenwalde(Overwatch)

Both are 10 Megajoules, although Sabrewulf upscales.

Sabrewulf: 1

Vinnie: 0

Last edited:
Based Vinnie Cannoli, I wondered how his profile would have been since I played the game.

Anyway, this match is all about Vinnie gunning Sabre down before he gets close and turns him to shreds.
Vinnie outranges and starts with the range advantage, since the two would begin the fight about 100 meters from each other. But, on the other hand Sabre can exploit the Einchenvalde castle to take cover and try to either outmaneuver and/or pounce on Vinnie once he's close enough.

Both are used to fighting in a large variety of different environments, Vinnie is good at keeping the distance, while Sabre isn't new to opponents who can launch ranged attacks, and is well aware of what guns are.
Something that comes in handy to Sabrewulf is his stamina, since it doesn't just allow him to withstand great pain, but has a feat of being riddled by chaingun rounds and still manage to fight off a horde or zombie elks all capable of wounding him. Thus, I don't see it impossible for him to tank some bullet and clear the distance.

I'd say Sabre has more chances than not, between the favorable environment, his stamina, and the fact he simply wins if he gets to reasonable distance, but I'll wait for more arguments.

Got nothing for that, though I'd note that the castle is definitely only a part of Eichenwalde lol

Right, but the rest is comprised of houses, walls, bridges and such, the roads are generally narrow and the only open space is that little square before the entrance.

Yes, I used to be an OW addicted back in the days

Yeah, though those are all what Cannoli is used to, not exactly what Sabrewulf is used to hence why i picked this arena and not Black Forest or Chateu Guillard

I'd say they'd paradoxically be better for Vinnie, since he's used to fight zombies who mindlessy run at him and fall quite easily, or big clunky rats.
Sabre has fought in a large variety of places, and given his beastly nature and acrobatics, I don't see it impossible for him to exploit the covers, the close areas and assault Vinnie, even tanking some bullet if necessary.

I'd say they'd paradoxically be better for Vinnie, since he's used to fight zombies who mindlessy run at him and fall quite easily, or big clunky rats.
Sabre has fought in a large variety of places, and given his beastly nature and acrobatics, I don't see it impossible for him to exploit the covers and assault Vinnie, even tanking some bullet if necessary.
I mean he's also fought other Gangsters on the daily and literally fought in D-Day, german soldiers and all in the second game. And yes they could apsolutely harm him lol

That is true, especially since I'm pretty sure Sabrewulf can scale walls he could literally just, say, go under the bridge or something to sneak attack Vinnie at a range he's inferior at

It wasn't my intention to underestimate Vinnie, just saying that close combat isn't his specialty and iirc he's never fought something tough, feral and agile as Sabre,

Back