• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After goes hiatus for finding opponent for Candice,finally i decide to continue this shit,and i found an not too haxed Nasuverse character here,alright let's go!!

-Volstandig Candice is used

-Both in character

-Speed is equalized

-Place located in Tokyo Underground

-Range is 1 km

-Win via death!!

Darius III FGO4
Candice Catnipp

VS

Hum, Intangibility will not help you much, Shinigamis, Quincys and Hollows can touch in spirit ..

Bankai Captains aren't even 700 megatons though. Didn't you say Nasuverse 7-As are almost 400 megatons?

Edit: Saw the calc. 385 megatons

No Sternritter's are superior to most Captains to the point where they stomp them and then get stomped. I'm voting Candice via higher AP and durability.

To further my point since it was somewhat lazy Candice can enhance her speed via Hirenkyaku making her the faster of the two and the Thunderbolt allows allows her to have limited elemental Intangibility ( She can turn into a thunderbolt and travel short distances. ) I also doubt Darius can bypass her Blut considering whenever Ichigo first awakened it, it blocked a blow from a 6-A character. Furthermore Sklaverei can prove to be very deadly and dangerous to Darius if she decides to use it.

Sklaverei (ÞüûÚÜÀ (Òé╣Òé»Òâ®Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ®Òéñ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings.When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.

A simple and quick way to deal with Darius. I doubt she'd even need to use it to beat him tho.

Welp,there is summoning for Darius,and i say it really impressive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIr4csN9g2c

Athanaton Ten Thousand: Immortal Ten Thousand Soldiers (õ©ìµ¡╗Òü«õ©Çõ©çÚ¿ÄÕàÁÒéóÒé┐ÒâèÒâêÒéñÒâ╗ÒâåÒâ│Òâ╗ÒéÁÒéªÒéÂÒâ│Òâë, Atanaitoi Ten Sauzando: Fushi no Ichiman Kihei) Darius' Noble Phantasm, in which he summons the elite ten thousand Athanaton soldiers that served him in life to fight at his side. Existing as historical fact, later legends about them have emphasized their seemingly indestructible and immortal nature, turning them into skeletal soldiers with a hive mind described as a single "war elephant of death" or a "colonial organism" to overwhelm foes with a massive and sudden display of force.

This can overwhelmed Candice,but yeah Candice still win here.

-Candice: 4 (Knight,Yomi,Homu,Dot)

-Darius III: 0

Lol,nobody from Nasuverse nerds come's to save Darius ass here. XD

I know,but i'm still waiting for the Nasuverse nerds to come here,also if Candice get soul hax,would Bambi get soul hax too?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I know,but i'm still waiting for the Nasuverse nerds to come here,also if Candice get soul hax,would Bambi get soul hax too?
Bleach is a verse where every battle is soul vs soul.

Everybody has his/her own form of a "soul hax"

-Candice: 7 ( Knight,Yomi,Homu,Dot,Zack,Gar,Kazui)

-Darius: 0

In the end,Darius is still not saved,lol.

Unanimous win here folks!

Im gonna get a nasuverse supporter here to shit on your parade.

Dont add it yet.

Jk Yeah Still surprised no fate supporters came in tho

Candice apparently stomps people twice as strong as Darius, and she has an ability specifically tailored to ripping away spiritual matter.

Unless we get some new hax or something based off his appearance in Extella, he's got nothing to make up for that.

The worse CC for reasons above

Damn,why Volstandig is really difficult to be paired? Welp,here comes,i will finding another opponent for Candice.....

It isn't, you just don't pay nearly enough attention when making matches.

Heck one of the few times a Nasuverse character won one your threads was Monarch's idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back