• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmmmmmmm...

Both have good skillsets, but I think Leonidas takes this. His entire powerset is based around turning his disadvantage into power, and is a natural counter to Darius's Noble Phantasm.

So I'd say Leonidas, just barely. Purely because his skillset is tailor-made for fighting a battle like this.

In my head, the battle would play out like so

They start the battle, Darius uses his NP

Leonidas follows suit and uses his NP

Since the 300 are famous for holding off 100k troops, they can hold off Darius's 10k

Leo and Darius battle, and Leo comes out on top due to his Dignity of the Rearguard amping him

I mean

Irl Battle of Thermopylae involved the Immortals being trashed

So.....

Makes sense I guess,

Plays out like the movie 300, but with less archers and more magic.

Sparta wins FRA.

I gotta vote Leo his skill set is tailored to being outnumbered and outgunned and he has experience with large armies.

Back