• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you name a character strong enough to solo WWII?

She is not really a reality warper though. It's just that she's 8-A with Supersonic+ speed. She's rather tame in terms of haxes in the series

We still have stuff like Mustard Gas, who can kill by asphyxiation. But it would only be effective agianst characters who don't resist poison and don't have large shockwaves to blow it back.

Assuming they're foolish enough to take the nuke, as opposed to just dodge it. Or destroy it outside of its blast range. Or knock it away.

The radiation is definitely a threat to characters without the right resistances/abilities, but it's not very relevant if the explosion's area can be avoided, or the explosion can be prevented all together. It's still a big threat.... Just not as big a threat to characters that are superior to the bomb in most kinds of statistics. (Speed, range, etc.)

& while making a whole area practically inaccessible to a character via radiation/gas is possible, the humans there still need to protect themselves AND hope that the character from fiction can't beat them before the radiation/gas does.

Landing the nuke isn't always an insta win, even if it CAN damage or irradiate the character, because some can just heal it off. (There probably are characters who can heal radiation. Or resist it.)

Imaginym said:
Assuming they're foolish enough to take the nuke, as opposed to just dodge it. Or destroy it outside of its blast range. Or knock it away.
The radiation is definitely a threat to characters without the right resistances/abilities, but it's not very relevant if the explosion's area can be avoided, or the explosion can be prevented all together. It's still a big threat.... Just not as big a threat to characters that are superior to the bomb in most kinds of statistics. (Speed, range, etc.)

& while making a whole area practically inaccessible to a character via radiation/gas is possible, the humans there still need to protect themselves AND hope that the character from fiction can't beat them before the radiation/gas does.

Landing the nuke isn't always an insta win, even if it CAN damage or irradiate the character, because some can just heal it off. (There probably are characters who can heal radiation. Or resist it.)
There are also tier 9-8 characters who can not only blow up nukes from afar and absorb radiation, but also passively emit enough of it to prevent mankind's forces from doing anything with the areas the enemy passed through.

Such as Shin Godzilla, who is also practically immune to chemical weapons on top of potentially being able to weaponize those himself if exposed to them. A few other Godzillas should be able to take this as well, but they are around tier 7 and above

Wow, I thought this was gonna be another one of those questions I'd asked that would barely or probably wouldn't get any answers at all. I was wrong. I was thrilled to see the people that commented the characters I was expecting such as Kars and kid naruto. Thank you all for your replies it was fun reading all of them.

Could radiation affect Juggernaut? (the marvel one)

Pretty sure he can just tank the nukes themselves easily but would he die from the radiation? then again he is protected by some kind of magic being that gives him power.

Some verses at the top of my head TES any MC or mage, Bleach any shinigami crushes via passive soul hax, Naruto, DBZ/DBS or even early DB, fairy tail, 7 deadly sins and many others

Dio Brando solo, even Part 1 and Part 3.

Kratos solo, Kratos from Ascension slaughter everyone.

Dante solo, Dante from DMC3 kill everyone.

Superman solo, Golden Age should be moer than enough.

Spider-Man solo, anything above street level can do that.

Son Goku solo, King Piccolo Saga is more than enough.

Cloud Strife solo, even a 3rd SOLDIER can do the job.

Commander Shepard solo, it would be a cakewalk compare to the Reapers.

Monkey D. Luffy solo, pirates from the East Blue are more than enough.

Steven Universe solo, Peridot can must make a giant robot to defeat all armies.

Doomguy solo, he would rip and tear until is done.

Pegasus Seiya solo, Silver Saints speedblitz and oneshot everything.

Sailor Moon solo, even at the beginning of the series she had the power to do that.

Dark Schneider solo, it wouldn't even be a challenge.

Lupin III solo, he easily outsmart and steal from everyone.

God Emperor of Mankind solo, even a single Space Marine could do that.

There's a massive gap between conventional WWII warfare and a nuke.

You can't have mid-hard difficulty beating WWII level threats and expect to survive a nuke, and you can't expect to survive a nuke and still struggle beating WWII level threats.

If you move far above subsonic, you're blitzing everyone, so to have difficulty, you need to move at a speed which is manageble, which leaves you susceptible to a nuke.

There's only extremely special circumstances to allow that, but to answer your question, what you're looking for is a super specific character.

Not to mention, why would said chaaracter be in the middle of nowhere to be targeted by a nuke to begin with, instead of, y'know, being in the middle of combat with millions of people?

I didn't notice that change.

Anyway, if everyone from Tier 8 and above are invalid, and the same with Transonic and above, i do have in mind several characters who could come on top again ww2 world, which are:

Maple (BOFURI)

Abe (Oddworld)

Sir Daniel Fortesque

Frank West

By "strong enough" I mean the character is able to do it, but it'll be mid or hard diff for them.

Why don't people get this?

So does Nyar, though he probably caused it to begin with.

But seriously, we should go back to naming people against whom humanity does not splatter.

Planck69 said:
So does Nyar, though he probably caused it to begin with.
But seriously, we should go back to naming people against whom humanity does not splatter.
I'm sure he could end it with DIPLOMACY even if he didn't employ his more esoteric powers and kept a human disguise. That's more in-character for him than nuking everything.

The Golden Moustache said:
The one that's stronger.
I think thats Emperor joker so post crisis him being Initially 3-A, ultimately at least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C so he gonna win by just existing i mean he eate china

Gojii-san said:
I'm sure he could end it with DIPLOMACY even if he didn't employ his more esoteric powers and kept a human disguise. That's more in-character for him than nuking everything.
It would also be in his nature to disguise himself as one of the leaders (or all of them at the same time, this is Nyar) and continue the conflict between nations for his own amusement.

Back