• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this qualify for transduality type 3?

You are in luck kids, as your favorite Big Sis is here to help.
Aside from Issei scans there are many more especially from avesta, but here is one from KKK.
It is yakou (who is also a god, although with 2 taikyoku he is the weakest ever), he was saying how it is impossible for humans to even imagine or describe the singularity.
Gods > Their own Singularity
You told me that you would stop wanking? 👀

anime-tempura.gif

As expected.

Aside from Issei scans there are many more especially from avesta, but here is one from KKK.
It is yakou (who is also a god, although with 2 taikyoku he is the weakest ever), he was saying how it is impossible for humans to even imagine or describe the singularity.
I'm pretty sure from what I read about apophatic theology it has nothing to do with humanity's finite mental capacities but has something to do with God being transcendent hence why God is ineffable and indescribable so saying something is impossible for humans to describe or imagine doesn't necessarily make that something apophatic

Weird to also say in one verse there's more then one apophatic "something" that kinda contradicts the nature of apophatic theology

I'm pretty sure from what I read about apophatic theology it has nothing to do with humanity's finite mental capacities but has something to do with God being transcendent hence why God is ineffable and indescribable so saying something is impossible for humans to describe or imagine doesn't necessarily make that something apophatic
Except in all the series that uses apophatic theory it was from a human speaking, this is a non-point.
Weird to also say in one verse there's more then one apophatic "something" that kinda contradicts the nature of apophatic theology
Nope it does not, there can be thousands of things

Disagree I just believe extra ordinary abilities required extraordinary proof
This

I asked DontTalk about Apophatic Theology. He said it doesn't give anything, and the only thing it gives is what the verse gives to it.

In Swirl of Roots case, he's not 1A just because he's Apophatic, he's 1A because it was mentioned that it exists above all dimensional theory. And so Apophatic Theology was applied to that.

It would not have got 1A, or anything at all if not for that

Except in all the series that uses apophatic theory it was from a human speaking, this is a non-point.
Not nasuverse atleast from what I know that was supported by materials not just human statements and its pretty different considering in those statements it specifically references humans inability to comprehend that not it just being transcendent anyways what other series actually uses humanity's comprehension as basis for something being apophatic if so was that accepted cause that's wrong so I'm curious
Nope it does not, there can be thousands of things
No something apophatic is supposed to be the absolute of the verse the fact that in some random verse there can be two apophatic things indicate that it has nothing to do with that something just transcending absolutely everything but it has to do with that something just existing beyond everything within that verse sounds just one tier above the verse from what I'm hearing considering that apophatic something has another something that's equally apophatic as it can meaning that doesn't actually have ineffability based on transcendences but it's just based on being beyond limitations of everything else other then that other apophatic thing in that verse

This

I asked DontTalk about Apophatic Theology. He said it doesn't give anything, and the only thing it gives is what the verse gives to it.

In Swirl of Roots case, he's not 1A just because he's Apophatic, he's 1A because it was mentioned that it exists above all dimensional theory. And so Apophatic Theology was applied to that.

OH that's good lowkey that's a good way to handle it

Not nasuverse atleast from what I know that was supported by materials not just human statements and its pretty different considering in those statements it specifically references humans inability to comprehend that not it just being transcendent anyways what other series actually uses humanity's comprehension as basis for something being apophatic if so was that accepted cause that's wrong so I'm curious

No something apophatic is supposed to be the absolute of the verse the fact that in some random verse there can be two apophatic things indicate that it has nothing to do with that something just transcending absolutely everything but it has to do with that something just existing beyond everything within that verse sounds just one tier above the verse from what I'm hearing considering that apophatic something has another something that's equally apophatic as it can meaning that doesn't actually have ineffability based on transcendences but it's just based on being beyond limitations of everything else other then that other apophatic thing in that verse
He answered you well
This

Now you are my favourite person, welcome to wanking world!

To see my friends busting their asses collecting scans and people just jump to Twitter to harass Masada about some space Nazi... Damn...

Anyways to answer the OP, Idk all that seems boring, just go with what KKK and Dies Irae had.

Something like:

shown to exist outside of the world's laws and concepts and do not obey them. They are described as both dead and alive, but yet also described as life beyond death, they exist within and embody a world that is described as unchanging and everlasting, existing and yet not existing, outside the boundaries of providence, they are walking contradictions, they represent a dichotomy, yet they don't as well.

Now I leave this cursed thread.

Anyways to answer the OP, Idk all that seems boring, just go with what KKK and Dies Irae had.

Something like:

shown to exist outside of the world's laws and concepts and do not obey them. They are described as both dead and alive, but yet also described as life beyond death, they exist within and embody a world that is described as unchanging and everlasting, existing and yet not existing, outside the boundaries of providence, they are walking contradictions, they represent a dichotomy, yet they don't as well.

very cursed, ic ic

Something like:

you are betraying your comrades so easily :cautious:

Do we have a verse in this wiki? If not, lets do it. Dang
Man, masasaverse is one of the strongest fiction in vsbw of its time, filled with H1A characters and Possibility boundless. before Yuri downgrade (And as I recall, I downgrade this verse too lol)

Man, masasaverse is one of the strongest fiction in vsbw of its time, filled with H1A characters and Possibility boundless. before Yuri downgrade (And as I recall, I downgrade this verse too lol)
Back in the old day its peak is H1A, then 1A, then 1B. But it is still pale in comparison to old Demonbane, the verse which > Cthulhu Mythos which was downgraded to 3-A

There is literally no evidence that higher Taikyoku=another layer of 1-A transcendance btw (not that that was what the thread was about)
I remember there was a part in KKK and said the difference in taikyou is like the difference in reality fiction I don't know if it's miss tl or what

Back