• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can characters interact with Transduality type 2 now?

Because of the new transduality/nonduality standards, are characters able to interact with TD type 2 now?
Here is the reasoning for it, credits to @Georredannea15 for the answer
"TD2/ND2 does not transcends any truth state, so the character will only be immune to duality concepts in the verse but still open to any physical attack. So, you can basically still punch them."

Last edited:
Because of the new transduality/nonduality standards, are characters able to interact with TD type 2 now?
"TD2/ND2 does not transcends any truth state, so the character will only be immune to duality concepts in the verse but still open to any physical attack. So, you can basically still punch them."
no not at all you need feats for that

You need feets for that. Fr
I still think previous one was better.

As I said, the page says that for type 1 and type 2, "they are only immune to the duality system/systems they transcended in the verse"

So they are only immune to the level they transcended. For you to be non-interactive, you also have to transcend the multiple truth and logic states that these dualities cause. And it' mean type 3

This type of nonduality immunizes the user against all attacks and haxes that don't also possess this level of nonduality,
At least that's what the page says and that's what I think

For you to be non-interactive, you also have to transcend the multiple truth and logic states that these dualities cause. And it' mean type 3
but before the nonduality revision, TD type 2 didn't transcend multiple truth and logic states and people were still saying you cant interact with it

but before the nonduality revision, TD type 2 didn't transcend multiple truth and logic states and people were still saying you cant interact with it
Yes, some people were saying "you can", some people were saying "you can't", and there is nothing official explain about it.

But if we look at type 1 and type 2, they both transcend only "duality/dualities" itself, so they are directly immune to any kind of influence from duality, but only "against these conceptual influences."

As long as it doesn't transcend any state of logic and truth state, there is no reason why I shouldn't punch it. As long as I don't punch it with concepts, I can harm it.

In type 3, that's basically works like Aca5. When you transcend all causality systems and laws, you become immune to any kind of attack based on the logic and system within that system(The "non-interactive" feat also must showed in the verse.) But in type 2, as the page says, this is not the case. You just transcend dualities themselves, not theier truth and logic states, that's all.

Last edited:
ND is weird, so i dont know about that

TD2, big no. You cant interact with that being without any feats

Back