• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this qualify for transduality type 3?

Uh what? Wasn't there a statement saying hajun sees tenma yato the same way a taikyoku god would see a normal human?
Metaphor to explain the gap between both of them not literal, it was yato saying the gap between them is like that of a god and man, so he is going to **** over the EE to gain enough power to stand against hajun singularity

Metaphor to explain the gap between both of them not literal, it was yato saying the gap between them is like that of a god and man, so he is going to **** over the EE to gain enough power to stand against hajun singularity
Dang why I waited for someone to say it is all metaphor XD.

Dang why I waited for someone to say it is all metaphor XD.
Just that is the metaphor, if you are trying to find whether something is a metaphor or not, send it to me and i will tell you whether it is or not and the context around it

There is literally no evidence that higher Taikyoku=another layer of 1-A transcendance btw (not that that was what the thread was about)

We are having too much TD 3 but not Aca 5.
Tbh if I want to wank I can get yato and his time armor to give aca 5.
His time armour does not allow for any change to happen to him.
So he always remains in an unchanged state No matter what you do to him

Tbh if I want to wank I can get yato and his time armor to give aca 5.
His time armour does not allow for any change to happen to him.
So he always remains in an unchanged state No matter what you do to him
Oh teach me your ways Pain-sama~~ (>_<)

I remember them last time at 1-B.... and 5-A reinhard losing to a fodder Anos from 2021 who didn't even has Type 2 cm.

Yeah, his spear was restricted as well, yet he losses 🤣🤣, I tried looking for the thread and only found Anos vs Meth
Even if his spear was restricted. All his hax is smurf
Maybe that was before the thread was made to turn them to smurf
Anos claps smurf tho /j
Not this one that can simply deconstruct your soul with a look
Found it... Hmm he didn't really lose tho... My bad, couldn't remember.. It's not like anos losses as well 🤣
This you?
Kinda crazy spite
Post in thread 'Reinhard vs anos valdigoad' https://vsbattles.com/threads/reinhard-vs-anos-valdigoad.118881/post-3872956

Now pain... Quick question, TD 3 over beyond dimensional existence 2 = ? 🥴

You sent it up above, they transcend all duality. Or rather mithra transcends all duality.
And the gods have feats of affecting her
That is type 2 man. I asked type 3, which is the new type 4. The current type 3 is being superior to transduality. Also isn't the singularity superior to the nondual void metsulah was about to create anyway

That is type 2 man. I asked type 3, which is the new type 4. The current type 3 is being superior to transduality. Also isn't the singularity superior to the nondual void metsulah was about to create anyway
Type three is not superior to transduality, it is just more complex than type 2.
But like I said mithra Indeed does qualify for type 3.
For any dual statements about her. She is true and false and both and neither.

IMO, this verse should not being brought back, i still remember peoples spam on author twitter demand him to make the verse High 1-A or 0, most people being fan of the verse because back then it was high on tiering system, like Demonbane they actually know nothing about the verse, its lore, storyline

Type three is not superior to transduality, it is just more complex than type 2.
But like I said mithra Indeed does qualify for type 3.
For any dual statements about her. She is true and false and both and neither.
That just 4 truth stated but I assume she is apophatic or rather all gods in general. Yeah, if that the case, she should be TD3

Back