• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can somone show me that Ea Is 5B or 6D?

I.e,from what I have seen Ea Is only 6B to High6A(High 6A can be Just hax bc Ea is slightly stronger than excalibur or Is equal to excalibur)there is not a single proof that Ea is destroying the planet,Gilgamesh himself said that Ea at his max power can blow up the surface of the earth

primordial earth≠destroy the whole planet
I'm seeing other errors like "at least Low 6-B with Enuma Elish, Low 1-C with Full Power Enuma Elish"
Well this is wrong enuma elish is the max output of Ea
"With output matching or even exceeding Excalibur, it is without a doubt the sword that cut the world.
Strictly speaking, the Noble Phantasm is actually Ea, while Enuma Elish is the name of Ea’s maximum output state"
inconclusion Ea is not 6D especially that of angelica go in 6:45

And again"Enuma Elish is the name of Ea’s maximum output state"

Earth in Fate is higher dimensional for stupid reasons, also didn't I answer this question before?
fmc3AWI.png

Anything related to Angelica or anything in Prisma Illya has been tweaked differently then it's canon. As for her 1-C stuff, it scales of child gilgamesh.

Last edited:
Earth in Fate is higher dimensional for stupid reasons, also didn't I answer this question before?
fmc3AWI.png

Anything related to Angelica or anything in Prisma Illya has been tweaked differently then it's canon. As for her 1-C stuff, it scales of child gilgamesh.
i meant why angelica is still 8D with that big anti-feat?,the problem is that Ea is not planetary at his best is low 6B with an hax high 6A(or 4D)

Last edited:
i meant why angelica is still 8D with that big anti-feat?,the problem is that Ea is not planetary at his best is low 6B with an hax high 6A(or 4D)
Angelica has nothing 8D about her profile.

Destroying the surface would still be destroying the texture, which in turn is equivalent to destroying the universe.

Angelica has nothing 8D about her profile.

Destroying the surface would still be destroying the texture, which in turn is equivalent to destroying the universe.
Angelica Is 6D to 8D(bc the same enuma elish Is 6D to 8D)
Destroying a texture Is 4D so you think excalibur is 4d? since excalibur is slightly weaker than Ea.

Angelica Is 6D to 8D(bc the same enuma elish Is 6D to 8D)
Destroying a texture Is 4D so you think excalibur is 4d? since excalibur is slightly weaker than Ea.
Angelica has nothing 8D in her profile, stop making up information. Enuma Elish is only 6D to 8D when used by Gil in CCC or FGO to kill Tiamat.

EA is declared several times as an NP of immense power, and is also declared the most powerful weapon within the GOB. Being superior to Excalibur does not make Excalibur 4D. (Excluding the fact that Excalibur Released also 6D to 8D because Saber killed SEPHAR.)

Also, me being weaker than a Planet level does not make me Planet Level, I have dozens of other levels below, bad argument.

Angelica has nothing 8D in her profile, stop making up information. Enuma Elish is only 6D to 8D when used by Gil in CCC or FGO to kill Tiamat.

EA is declared several times as an NP of immense power, and is also declared the most powerful weapon within the GOB. Being superior to Excalibur does not make Excalibur 4D. (Excluding the fact that Excalibur Released also 6D to 8D because Saber killed SEPHAR.)

Also, me being weaker than a Planet level does not make me Planet Level, I have dozens of other levels below, bad argument.
Bro who can destroy the Planet in fate Is 6D to 8D
Btw
Name: Tiamat, Beast II, The Primordial Mother
Low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

Enuma elish
possibly Complex Multiverse level (Finished off Tiamat). so yh Enuma elish Is 6D to 8D

The Planet is 6D as it contains Avalon which is 6D, no servant that only affects the planet gains the 8D rating, as it is only for the most powerful who overcome the power of Kiara who gained control of the 8D Mooncell.

"Low Complex Multiverse Level with Full Power Enuma Elish (Ea is an Anti World Noble Phantasm , capable of destroying Gaia's Reality Marble and probably overpowering Akhilleus Kosmos , which incorporates the world. When used in Fate/strange fake , it would have destroyed the world, including its 6th dimension realm, Avalon, without Enkidu'sintervention. Child-Gil used it to destroy Mirror World, an Earth-sized Reality Marble)" That's the text for EA's full power to be without CCC or FGO, it just scales to 8D in those two cases. Read the profiles.

Back