• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone please explain me this?

Imagine that I am a organism with a trillion cells.

Now a ceratin number of them, for example 10.000, go inside a black hole, but not something like a micro-balc hole, but an average stellar black hole that can be found in our galaxy.

The cells go inside it and survive it.

If I can surive a similiar black hole with 1/100.000.000 of my body, what does that make me then?

Well, that's one specific question.

Surviving a black hole isn't quantifiable. At best it's resistance to black holes.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well, that's one specific question.
Surviving a black hole isn't quantifiable. At best it's resistance to black holes.
It's a specific question because I'm trying to get teh logic behind Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla. SpaceG's origins are a mess:

Basically, the thory that the scientist come up with is that Godzilla's cells (the number is never specified, thought I'm sure it's quite small) were sent to outer spcae either by Biollante or by Mothra and...

Get this

Entered a black hole, came out of a white hole, started absorbing energy from exploding stars and now you have SpaceGodzilla.

Yes.

Thats not his actual origin, thats nothing but a theory the scientists came up with. Its not confirmed.

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats not his actual origin, thats nothing but a theory the scientists came up with. Its not confirmed.

A pretty silly theory, I might add.

Indeed. Trust me, as the guy who went through all the Godzilla pages to fix them, SpaceGodzilla is a mess when it comes to where he actually came from. He has three different origins from three different medias and they all contradict each other.

Basically, SpaceGodzilla has no actual origin, people just have theories about where he comes from.

Depends on how deep cells are in the black hole. If they have reached the singularity, then maybe High 3-A. If not, then, to be honest, I don't know; I have no formulas for something like this. The only thing that I know is that your durability will be far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far above Town level. It can reach Universe level, however.

Back