• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Naruto Talk-no-Jutsu Frieza out of destroying his planet?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. Frieza is about to annihilate the Naruto Earth because he's bored and Naruto has to convince him out of it. Frieza DOES NOT need to become a better person. Naruto is at the peak of his Talk-no-Jutsu abilities

Naruto has a year to convince Frieza.

He'd have to beat Frieza first. Which isn't happening. Also he'd probably need some knowledge on Frieza first. I don't think he can just talk no jutsu someone like Frieza without knowing about his background, his reasonings etc etc.

2dc802N.png

No. Not even if he knew about Frieza.

He doesn't have some ideological hypocrisy or inner turmoil Naruto can help him resolve. He's just a sociopathic narcissist. His motives are beyond the scope of talk no jutsu.

Naruto hasn't talk no jutsu'd anyone without them being defeated first and them having inner turmoil and confusion. He cant magically turn genocidal psycopaths into good people

Zabuza already liked Haku deep down

Nagato used to believe in Jiraiya's idea of peace

Obito was thinking about his past self all the time and eventually made the decision to aid Naruto himself after he was already defeated. He was testing Naruto's convictions the whole time

Naruto couldn't change Madara because he has no inner turmoil and his convictions are strong, and didn't even bother trying with Momoshiki or Isshiki because those guys are pure evil there is no talking to them

Wait, can Naruto use summons to assist him in his dissertation?

Also, if so, are vocal genjutsu treated as a "talk no jutsu"?

He'd have to beat Frieza first. Which isn't happening. Also he'd probably need some knowledge on Frieza first. I don't think he can just talk no jutsu someone like Frieza without knowing about his background, his reasonings etc etc.
Isn't it possible?

Limited Durability Negation and Limited Power Nullification with the Rasenshuriken (The FRS does damage by specifically attacking and damaging the cells of his targets. Additionally, it's capable of destroying the chakra circulation paths that allow users to use their chakra)

Speed: FTL (Faster than his EOS and New era Base Form, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra), higher with Kurama Sage Mode (Far faster than before. Able to react to Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion) | At least FTL (Could somewhat respond to Fused Momoshiki's attacks, but was being overwhelmed), at least FTL with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Far faster than before), far higher with Baryon Mode (Outsped Isshiki Ōtsutsuki in their fight before he gradually grew weaker)

Speed: At least Supersonic flight speed (Faster than Krillin who could fly this quickly), At least FTL combat speed in his First Form (Comparable in speed to Vegeta after his Zenkai boosts, and Ginyu Saga Goku even with Kaio-ken x4), At least FTL+ combat speed in his Second Form (Kept up with Piccolo), higher combat speed in his Third Form (Easily toyed with and blitzed Piccolo), Massively FTL combat speed in his Final Form at 50% and 100% of his power (At 50% of his power, Frieza is comparable to Goku with Kaio-ken x20, at 100% of his power, he is much faster than before, and can keep up with Super Saiyan Goku) | At least Supersonic flight speed, Massively FTL+ combat speed (Far swifter than before, and should be faster than Frieza Saga Super Saiyan Goku)

Even with just his base, he can get to FTL & has Durability Negation with 1 of his main techniques.
Other DN relevant stuff, from Sage Mode tabber:
Mind Manipulation and Mind based BFR and non-combat applicable Spatial Manipulation (With Ma and Pa]), Limited Durability Negation (Can ignore the outer defense of targets and accurately perform internal damage by sending chakra waves into them with Frog Strike), Limited Petrification and Transmutation (Opponents who absorb excess amounts of natural energy from him without the ability to properly balance it will subsequently be turned to stone and into a frog), Clairvoyance (Sensed and gained information about the events of the Fourth Shinobi World War from an island that isolates foreign chakra)

I'm not sure where in FTL he scales, but both New Era Naruto -With his highest speed key getting an "at least" & a "far higher", too!) & DBZ Manga Frieza, in some of his lower forms, are around FTL.

He might be able to tag Frieza!

He also has defense options that may help, including in being able to hit him.
From Sage Mode:
Analytical Prediction (He can sense incoming danger and dodge accordingly)
With Kurama's Chakra:
All previous abilities in base enhanced, Emotion Detection (Can sense hatred and other forms of negative intents and emotions), Analytical Prediction (Can feel the negative emotions of others to predict their attacks)
Six Paths Sage Mode:
All previous abilities significantly enhanced, Enhanced Extrasensory Perception (His sensory capabilities are increased to the point that he can detect invisible clones that exist in another dimension), Cosmic Awareness (could sense Sasuke in a different dimension)
Steam Manipulation (Can emit large amounts of steam to increase his strength and speed) (Is that counted in his Speed rating's keys?)
All previous abilities enhanced

To say nothing of the utility of his often go-to clones, especially when Frieza likes to use death beams all the team, & Naruto gets one-shot.

Is it not impossible Naruto could realize he has to for his Durability Negating stuff, max out on Speed, & then tag Frieza with Rasenshuriken to tear him apart on a cellular level?

He's on a similar level of Speed as Frieza's lower forms (To say nothing of Frieza's apparently slow flight/travel speed.) & has multiple enhancements to his Enhanced Senses & Analytical Prediction to help dodge where clones fail.

Admittedly, even if he gets that far, Frieza might not go so much as for reformation as an opportunity for false surrender, but hey... Talk no Jutsu opportunity!

Last edited:
Frieza can absolutely dodge Rasenshuriken, he dodged like 6 Kienzans in his 2nd form, and Krillin was solidly FTL by that point.

Frieza can absolutely dodge Rasenshuriken, he dodged like 6 Kienzans in his 2nd form, and Krillin was solidly FTL by that point.
How far into FTL are they, though?

Also, did Krillin have Analytical Prediction there?

Plus, couldn't Naruto spam it with clones?

Faster than Nard for damn sure.
Basis?
As I said, both Naruto & Frieza's lower forms are in FTL.

Speed: FTL (Faster than his EOS and New era Base Form, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra), higher with Kurama Sage Mode (Far faster than before. Able to react to Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion) | At least FTL (Could somewhat respond to Fused Momoshiki's attacks, but was being overwhelmed), at least FTL with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Far faster than before), far higher with Baryon Mode (Outsped Isshiki Ōtsutsuki in their fight before he gradually grew weaker)

So you got something to back up that Frieza's scaling point for his FTL Speeds is faster than those Naruto has?

(& as said, for what it's worth, while Frieza's combat speed is FTL, his Flight Speed is only Supersonic according to the profile, at least for DBZ Manga Frieza. Even if that might not come up always.)

Yeah actually. Click on the MFTL+, you'll see the blog🥱
Thanks for that clarifying direction.

Namek Saga​

So somewhere between 216 & 432 times Light Speed?
(I'm assuming base Frieza's scales from the Kaioken x10 rather than just Post-Zenkai Goku.)

(Yes, his higher forms are faster, but this is for the sake of an optimistic interpretation, & we already know that Frieza doesn't need to go past Base to casually destroy an Earth-like planet, as he's trying to do according to the OP's scenario, anyways.)

I'm not going to assert Naruto is faster, but for thoroughness, I feel I should attempt to quantify how they match up in speed.

Naruto:

Key: The Last | New Era

Speed:
FTL (Faster than his EOS and New era Base Form, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra), higher with Kurama Sage Mode (Far faster than before. Able to react to Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion) | At least FTL (Could somewhat respond to Fused Momoshiki's attacks, but was being overwhelmed), at least FTL with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Far faster than before), far higher with Baryon Mode (Outsped Isshiki Ōtsutsuki in their fight before he gradually grew weaker)

Though, checking it.... Why does his New Era's The Last key say "Faster than his EOS and New era Base Form", yet is listed before it??

1st 2 links are to text scans on Imgur.
Anyway, New Era Key compares to Fused Momoshiki, so let's check that.

Anyway, The Last Naruto upscales from New Era, who while weakened & without chakra, could dodge photo gun multiple times. So even at his worst, he's FTL.
Not sure it's actually quantifiable, but for the sake of comparison here, could say 2x. (Trying to assess, optimistically.)

Key: Base | Kinshiki Absorbed | Possessing Boruto Uzumaki

Speed:
FTL (Faster than Kinshiki. Superior to Toneri Ōtsutsuki) | At least FTL (Far faster than before) | FTL (Managed to keep up with a worn out Sasuke. He's able to react to, block and dodge Sasuke's attacks. Comparable to White Kāma Code)

...Which one of these keys is "Fused Momoshiki"?

Anyway, Toneri Otsutsuki...?

Speed: At least FTL (Can keep up with Base Naruto), higher with Tenseigan Chakra Mode (Fought evenly against Bijū Sage Mode Naruto)

Toneri is from The Last, so that refers to Base from The Last, who upscales from New Era The Last.

Frankly, I'm not sure I understand Naruto's speed scaling chain as well as I'd like. : (

Either way, Momoshiki>Toneri>Toneri=Base The Last Naruto.
I'd assume The Last Naruto is better than New Era (Since that's what the speed rating seems to say.) & Kurama Sage Mode is better than base, & Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode is better still, & Baryon Mode best of all.

If each of those doubled the speed (Given the "At least" & "far higher than before" present & being optimistic, & possibly implementing the Steam based speed boost, at best, it's like, 64 times Speed, being optimistic, in which case, Frieza is over 3.3x faster.
But I don't deny I'm being optimistic, & even with Analytical Prediction & Clones & Naruto's senses to help him with evading attacks, it'd be an uphill battle at least.

Iirc Nard ain't even hitting 2c anymore
Why though? He literally scales to dodging Light in base, & has like, 4 forms that are each higher than the last that scales above that, plus that weird apparently Speed-boosting ability of his.

Blud got downgraded I think
Source?
I doubt he could convince him not to out of the blue. It’s not magic, it’s literally an attempt to convince someone.
Yeah, my position it'd be a long shot even IF he could beat Frieza into a position of vulnerability.

Whether or not he's able to do so is why the speed discussion; Naruto would have to make use of his cell-destroying Rasenshuriken, as well as his very enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, & probably Clone spamming, even if Frieza isn't that skilled, comparatively, because even base Frieza has big stats for Naruto.

(Come to think of it, IDK how the Mind Manipulation that involves Ma & Pa works, though.)

I doubt he could convince him not to out of the blue. It’s not magic, it’s literally an attempt to convince someone.
Yeah, but Frieza really doesn't have an incentive. Worst case scenario, Naruto could offer up his village's unique technological prowess as an incentive to keep his planet alive.

Look for it next time.
Thank you very much, sorry for the bother.

Though, the scans currently on Naruto's profile, seem to be from something text-based rather than something animated, so IDK if it's the same feat.

Back