• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can God Cloth Seiya take on Reinhard ?

I presume he resists soul manipulation similar to his, which shouldn't be Higher-D.

PsychoWarper said:
No since hed just come back due to either regen or Type 8.
With miracles would seiya be able to bypass that? If I call miracles do make the impossible possible. For example: Seiya surving Apollo busting the world with a word

Code:
Seiya being able to reach push his cosmsos to an infinite degree
Hyoga going several hundred times colder than absolute zero

Shura speed surpassing the big bang Also if I recall the same moves doesn't work on a saint twice as stated so many times even the characters' became self aware

No, Seiya needs feats of being able to stop 1-A immortality from doing its thing.

That's not happening.

And if Seiya doesn't have the soul and mind hax resistance that bypass Reinhards passive hax, then he immediately gets incapacitated and this is over.

Well yes seiya is faster then Reinhard in case he does not use wolfgang briah but i don't think he can bypass Rein wall of hax and I'm talking about his 5B form.

4A is impossible because 1A growth

Warren Valion said:
No, Seiya needs feats of being able to stop 1-A immortality from doing its thing.

That's not happening.

And if Seiya doesn't have the soul and mind hax resistance that bypass Reinhards passive hax, then he immediately gets incapacitated and this is over.
Seiya has complete and absolute control over soul due to having the eight sense.Even when dead he can resurrect himself and keep a full mind.

He has resistance to soul and mind hax

Until the board is changed or the OP actually stats that this is a F&Gs type question then it will be treated serious.

Seiya clearly stomps, no doubt. Let's make a more fair battle.

Seiya vs TOAA or Saiya vs God Yamcha, think Seiya might be able to hax The One Above All, but God Yamcha is beyond omnipotency, which is comparable to NLF, so Miracles won't work. What do you guys think?

If this thread was serious then the answer is he can speedblitz and maybe even kill him once

After that the fight is over because rein activates his briah and does whatever or uses Wolfgang briah and does whatever

As far as I know seiya also does not have the required resistances to survive the passive hax

Back