• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation speed Flashy Flash OPM

I was seeing this calculation and realized a difference.

In this calculatio the lowest detonation speed is used, in the case 2700 m / s. However, in Gaara calculatio , the average is used (7150 m / s).

I do not know why they use the lowest speed, the average makes more sense I think.

In this case, the calculation would look like this:

Average human running speed = 6.35 m / s

Average speed of the snail = 0.001 m / s

The difference between the two is 6350x

Average detonation speed is 7150 m / s

6350 * 7150 = 45402500 m / s = mach 133536.76 (Relativist)

In Gaara's case, the explosion he reacted to was produced by a bomb. The explosion Flashy scales from was produced kinetically by a high speed landing, so there's not a good IRL metric to go from.

But I think the best thing to consider is the average, as it did before with the speed of the human and the snail.

Average isn't bad, but in this circumstance I don't believe it should be used. As unlike with Gaara it was not produced by an explosive or weapon.

This feat need to be recalc anyway,that calculation only use the literally first panel of his battle.

FF fought an entire fight while the explosion is frozen,this is much higher than Sub Relativist

But I do not understand why not use the databook here, there it says Flashy has light speed.

Where? I have never seen anyone or anything stating that the databook has lightspeed Flashy Flash.

ÕàëÚÖ░Òü«ÚǃÒüòÒüºÕïØÕê®Òü½Þç│ÒéïÕ¡ñÚ½ÿÒü«ÕëúÒé¡!µäøÕêÇÒÇîþ×¼µ«║õ©©ÒÇìÒü«þ┤½Úø╗Òü«ÕªéÒüìÕñ¬ÕêÇþ¡ïÒü»ÒÇüµòÁÒü½þƒÑÞªÜÒüÖÒéïµÜçÒüÖÒéëõ©Ä

The solitary sword reaches victory through the speed of light! The sword Shiden 'Shunsatsumaru' does not give the enemy even time to perceive it!
Flashy OPM

That is as much evidence for lightspeed as the lariat statement from the 4th Naruto databook.

Is it serious that you're comparing it to Naruto? This is ridiculous.
In the databook of Naruto every 2 pages is quoted Speed of light .

Yeah. The OPM databook isn't to much better. It's written as a in-universe source from the HA's perspective (in that section) and multiple power/ability quotes are either just wrong or contradicted by the manga/webcomic.

I have not yet read the entire databook (but I go), but from what I read, this is the first time they quote the "speed of light".

But I recalculated this feat of Flashy, already asked for evaluation, let's see what happens.

I'm bumping the old one because I reread the chapter, the calculation was not accepted because it was based on explosions like bombs, not based on impact, so I understood. but in this same chapter the Hellfire flame explodes one of his techniques of flames causing an fire explosion in the process.

we can see the attack and its result in the links below.

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

https://unionmangas.top/leitor/mangas/One Punch-Man/96/(74).png

https://unionmangas.top/leitor/mangas/One Punch-Man/96/(75).png

Could not calculation be based on that?

Can we simply calc how long it tack for a brick to move\fall down via gravity and use that?

Ryope said:
Can we simply calc how long it tack for a brick to move\fall down via gravity and use that?
I do not think so, the whole battle is going on while the bricks are still going up with the impact, practically without moving.

Code:

Could the bridge explosion be a friction explosion?

I know characters like Might Guy can ignite the air with the force of his punches.

USklaverei escreveu:
Muuuuh escreveu:Sim, sim kk
Bora conversar em br então kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
sanagem com os caras kkk Better keep in english

Why was Flash downgraded to MHS+?

Tatsumaki is Sub-Relativistic and the fastest S Class Flash is MHS+?

This does not even make sense.

By the way off topic but, why is not Sonic Sub-Relativistic as he kept up with Tatsumaki in webcomic?(I know Tatsumaki was injured but Sonic was also not going all out.)

Flashy's old calc relied on an incorrect assumption with explosions. As for Tornado scaling there's nothing concrete that puts him at her level. Which is why I was hoping a recalc could still yield some solid results.

USklaverei said:
ÕàëÚÖ░Òü«ÚǃÒüòÒüºÕïØÕê®Òü½Þç│ÒéïÕ¡ñÚ½ÿÒü«ÕëúÒé¡!µäøÕêÇÒÇîþ×¼µ«║õ©©ÒÇìÒü«þ┤½Úø╗Òü«ÕªéÒüìÕñ¬ÕêÇþ¡ïÒü»ÒÇüµòÁÒü½þƒÑÞªÜÒüÖÒéïµÜçÒüÖÒéëõ©Ä The solitary sword reaches victory through the speed of light! The sword Shiden 'Shunsatsumaru' does not give the enemy even time to perceive it!
Flashy OPM
I guess if everyone is okay with using this, we could upgrade him and others to SoL. But like, it seems pretty hyperbolic.

I don't think this is hyperbolic considering his name and the statement. I not using the name to justify his speed (Because sonic would be like, 340 m/s), but I don't see this as an hyperbole.

If we get the Ninja fight thing recalced then we could do something like "At least X, possibly SoL (The databook states he can move at the speed of light)".

And this SoL rating should be aplied for Saitama, Garou and maybe Boros? Both Saitama and garou blizted Flashy if I remember

Yeah. For them it would be "At least Rel, likely higher, possibly FTL (Faster than Flashy Flash)"

Hmm, yeah, FTL for blitzing a SoL guy. I am fine with all of that. A CRT should be created first?

I'll make two blogs first and then make the CRT if that's fine with you.

Well, ok. No problem with that. Message me when you finish, I really would like to see how peoples will react about.

Qawsedf234 said:
That is as much evidence for lightspeed as the lariat statement from the 4th Naruto databook.
Except that the Lariat statement was pretty straightforward and was obviously meant to be read literally. This one seems to be hyperbolic.

Back