• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What does this Priority 1,2,3,...... Even mean?

Priority 1: Scales to pretty much everyone.

Verse: W.I.T.C.H.

Description: Will reacts to gunfire and puts up a barrier. (In the scan she is shown with her back turned to the gunshot with a barrier up despite in the upper panel before the shot was fired, she was facing a different way with no barrier up, meaning she could react to it and turn herself around before the bullet reached her)

Note: If you need any other information like Will's exact height or something let me know.

Last edited:
Yea it didnt use inverse square law, which is why I posted it here, so that someone on the calc group can redo the feat and get a proper number this time

If it turns out we don't need to do that, then I'm just fine putting down UC mobile suits as "At least Mountain level"

also, as a reference to compare to, the space colonies in UC Gundam are genuine O'Neill Cylinders, which have strips of land 8 kilometers wide and 32 kilometers long

Priority 1: Scales to pretty much everyone.

Verse: W.I.T.C.H.

Description: Will reacts to gunfire and puts up a barrier. (In the scan she is shown with her back turned to the gunshot with a barrier up despite in the upper panel before the shot was fired, she was facing a different way with no barrier up, meaning she could react to it and turn herself around before the bullet reached her)

Note: If you need any other information like Will's exact height or something let me know.
Done, just wait for the evaluation.

Priority: 1 (Should scale to all the characters in the series)

Verse: Despicable Me

Feats:

1) - Gru tanks getting hit by several weapons and missiles at once from Vector

2) - All the feats happen in this video:

-At the very start of the video, Kevin (the minion) becomes a giant by accidentally turning on Scarlet Overkill’s machine. He grows and pretty much destroys her fortress by growing to his giant size.

-At 2:19 Scarlet (in her mechanical suit) begins to attack giant Kevin and is consistently shown to be on par with Kevin shown at 2:37 and at 2:53

-At 3:12 Scarlet shoots a lava blast with her lava guns blocking the minions path

-At 3:27 giant Kevin punches Scarlet through several buildings and one of those buildings collapses. Scarlet is completely fine after the fact.

- At 4:16 Scarlet attempts to launch that missile to kill Kevin and the minions. However Kevin eats the missile.

-At 4:48 Kevin grabs on and scarlet LITERALLY PULLS KEVIN ALONG WITH THEM INTO THE SKY.

-Now by far the most impressive feat, at 5:00 Kevin, Scarlet, and herb TANK THAT MISSILE EXPLODING POINT BLANK! Kevin grows back to normal after the fact and Scarlet and Herb are completely fine and have likely tanked the explosion based on their appearance At the end of the movie.
Another bump

Priority: 1 (Scales to the whole Post-Star Allies cast)
Verse: Kirby
Feat: Kirby hits a world threatening meteor 9999 light years away in about 23 seconds

NOTE: This feat is long overdue. I'm shocked that I've never seen a calc for it on this site. Every remotely competent calc that I've seen for it outside the Wiki gave it a 3-B result, which is higher and much more straightforward than our current 3-C reasoning for the verse. I don't mind if the output is lower than expected, but this felt worth mentioning.

Priority: 1 (Scales to the whole Post-Star Allies cast)
Verse: Kirby
Feat: Kirby hits a world threatening meteor 9999 light years away in about 23 seconds

NOTE: This feat is long overdue. I'm shocked that I've never seen a calc for it on this site. Every remotely competent calc that I've seen for it outside the Wiki gave it a 3-B result, which is higher and much more straightforward than our current 3-C reasoning for the verse. I don't mind if the output is lower than expected, but this felt worth mentioning.

The 3-B feat in question I assume is from Smash Bracket, which was done by assuming the planetoids were light years long.

If the last planetoid destroyed took like a whole second or more to be drilled through and destroyed and the meteor was of an unseeable size, then yeah 3-B would be 100% correct, but it took pretty much the same as the other planetoids (a bit longer, granted) and we still see the meteor's size next to it, which was shown to be only a few times bigger than Kirby. So no, those planetoids were super tiny, pretty objectively so. The meteor wasn't getting bigger, nor is the spaceship at the end piloted by Brobdingnagians.

The asteroid itself still had the mass necessary to threaten the entire planet, so it's not like its size is what matters most. I'm pretty sure Kirby knocking something that heavy so far in so little time warrants a calc, even if it ends up being less impressive than most other results I've seen.
Worst case scenario: it's a priority 4 calc that clarifies a misconception about Kirby's feat.

The asteroid itself still had the mass necessary to threaten the entire planet, so it's not like its size is what matters most. I'm pretty sure Kirby knocking something that heavy so far in so little time warrants a calc, even if it ends up being less impressive than most other results I've seen.
Worst case scenario: it's a priority 4 calc that clarifies a misconception about Kirby's feat.
I'm not sure what needs to be calculated. If it's kinetic energy, it literally can't, as 9999 light years in 23 seconds is 4.11327322e+14 m/s, which is definitely way past the speed of light, and KE calcs with lightspeed or higher are impossible.

I'm pretty sure they've been done before, have they not? Fiction doesn't care about what's possible or not, so is there no way to bypass that logic? Because clearly, the feat was meant to be immensely impressive and show off Kirby's power. What else can be calculated if not KE?

PS: Should we move this somewhere else or is it okay to continue cluttering this immense thread with our Kirby discussion?

It's not just this feat but literally any other KE feat on the site that would be light speed as it results in infinite energy. Basically like 50% of the site would be high 3-a by this logic when they obviously aren't.
Pretty much all SOL characters and above would be High 3-A by default if we used Lightspeed KE. Which is an absolute no.

I mean, feats of speed have a good reason to be left out of that, but otherwise, this is pretty confusing. Is there a page that elaborates on this? I was fine with dropping it until The_Smashor brought up the outlier thing.

Alright, I might still have some questions for later, but the fact that this is brought up is good enough for me. I'll just assume The_Smashor didn't know what he was talking about in that regard. Sorry for the waste of time and space.

Back