• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1/2 (relevant to perhaps half or more of the verse's characters)

Verse: Lord of the Rings/The Silmarillion

Feat: Gandalf and Durin's Bane create a storm that crowns a mountain. The relevant scale and descriptions are in this Imgur Link. There is a second feat where Durin's Bane destroys the mountain-side as it dies.

Edit: Letter 302 also compares the mountain to the Silvertine in Switzerland.

"I left the view of Jungfrau with deep regret: eternal snow, etched as
it seemed against eternal sunshine, and the Silberhorn sharp against dark blue: the Silvertine
(Celebdil) of my dreams."

Last edited:
Priority: 2

Verse: Steel Jeeg

Feat Descriptions: (both comes from the last 13th episode of Kotetsushin Jeeg)
  • Susanoh grabs Kotetsu Jeeg (the original: 11 meters tall) and throws him to the moon, making a large crater.
  • Kenji (in his "Emperor of Darkness" form) cracks the surface of the moon, threatening to destroy it, and causes storms in the Earth at the same time.
    • At the start of the video, Hiroshi survives being damaged by his attack, with his successor Kotetsushin Jeeg, scaling to this.

Priority: 2 (for both robots while providing pre/post-upgrade keys to Mazinger Z, and humans regarding Koji's own page & Grendizer/Great Mazinger's pilot keys post-revision while deleting Duke & Tetsuya's pages)

Verse: Mazinger (Toei Canon; a mecha discussion thread)

Feat Descriptions (Mecha):
Feat Descriptions (Human):
Fourteen days has gone like the last time.

Priority: 2 (Applies to basically all the Imp-tier characters in the series, current feat in Loo Loo Land doesn't strike me as that valid given we have no idea where I.M.P. is in relation to the blast)
Verse: Helluva Boss
Feat: Millie pretty easily survives a sizable explosion. The same weapon knocks down a building in two hits.

Priority: 1 (Applies to literally everyone in the verse, since everyone either scales to or upscales from these types of speed, current feat seems more likely to be aimdodging)
Verse: Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel
Feat: Striker sidesteps a gunshot after it's fired at close range

Please DM me if you do these

Last edited:
Priority: 1/2 (relevant to perhaps half or more of the verse's characters)

Verse: Lord of the Rings/The Silmarillion

Feat: Gandalf and Durin's Bane create a storm that crowns a mountain. The relevant scale and descriptions are in this Imgur Link. There is a second feat where Durin's Bane destroys the mountain-side as it dies.

Edit: Letter 302 also compares the mountain to the Silvertine in Switzerland.

"I left the view of Jungfrau with deep regret: eternal snow, etched as
it seemed against eternal sunshine, and the Silberhorn sharp against dark blue: the Silvertine
(Celebdil) of my dreams."
Bump (this verse needs calcs-

A second bumpity.
-like real bad).

Priority 1

Verse: Gachiakuta

Feat: MC (Rudo) creates a giant hole in a flying mechanical monster made out of random pieces of Trash

The Weapon Rudo used, Rudo is 163cm (5’4)

The Feat

One of the Antagonist’s gets sucked out of the hole due to air pressures, she’s 170cm (5’6)

Last edited:
Back