• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonkitt said:
Priority: 1 (A feat from Ropeburn, which should scale to Faith and Celeste, although we only have a Faith Profile)
Name of the Verse: Mirror's Edge

Description: Ropeburn destroys/shatters lots of wood with a single attack
That's more like destroying a wooden door on this calc.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/General_Calc:_Door_Busting

or

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/Door_busting_redone

Since the wall is bigger than the door, then she should've been wall level.

Assembled1801 said:
Lonkitt said:
Priority: 1 (A feat from Ropeburn, which should scale to Faith and Celeste, although we only have a Faith Profile)
Name of the Verse: Mirror's Edge

Description: Ropeburn destroys/shatters lots of wood with a single attack
That's more like destroying a wooden door on this calc.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mr._Bambu/General_Calc:_Door_Busting

or

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/Door_busting_redone

Since the wall is bogger than the door, then she should've been wall level.
Hmmm, so I assume then it would be fair to put on her profile that she should at least scale to that value?

Kiryu2012 said:
That links to a feat of creating a hole in a steel wall. I don't think that should be used for Calvin and Hobbes' feat.
No. The first two values are for cement values (what we use for rocky structures), the last 2 ones are for steel walls. In this case, the 2nd end should be used specifically, because v. frag is adequate and it's a rocky structure, not steel. At least that's how i see it.

The effects seem to not be purely metaphorical. They have an impact on the setting... within what little of the episode remains; The brain freeze spreads through Bikini Bottom, over the ocean, over the Earth, & leaves it in a cube. Then, a "5 billion years later" card is shown & all the ice quickly melts, including what's remaining in the restaurant & Bikini Bottom.

However, as the episode ends -with Patrick boarding a spaceship- we see no traces of the ice.

So the feat does appear to actually happen, & isn't just for presentation, & has prolonged effects, even if it is for comical purposes. So I'm doubtful it can be dismissed as a "gag feat". But who knows, maybe I'm wrong?

Pardon me if this is kind of inappropriate to discuss here.

I agree that it's a massive outlier; not that anyone isn't allowed to calculate it just for fun or something. But it shouldn't scale to anyone. I'd consider it Priority 4 or something though.

I calculated it and i've put a priority 1 for the evaluation because it might be a common feat

Its just a simple attack that doesnt really scale to anyone, nor their durability. It only scales to Patrick through one attack: getting a brain freeze. Hes still 9-B physically, but is considered Low 5-B through one attack, which is the brain freeze. This doesnt scale to his durability.

Priority: 3

Verse: What a Beautiful Series

Description: Kyrie (Kaijin no Karsheel) cuts a castle in half. Some general information, the caslte is 650ft tall:

"The castle in the center of the amusement park, commonly known as the "Castle of Destiny", was 650 feet (200 meters) from the top to the ground. However, his excellent vision could discern the expressions of the people in the crowd."

Kyrie was 400ft underground in the basement of the castle when this feat happened:

"A sound that reverberated. The sound of her soul being grated. There shouldn't have been such a thing. "……Underground, 400 feet" She muttered. The quality of her footsteps changed."

The basement of the castle which is underground is said to be 300ft in length:

"The basement extended to over 300 feet (100 meters) and was filled with many kinds of equipment."

Here is Kyrie using his Sword of Cracking Light bisecting the castle in 2:

"The dying giant who roared was bisected in two.

The machine that was being overrun was bisected in two.

A certain black castle was bisected in two.

All that was struck by the bright flash of light disappeared without leaving dust."

So to summarize, Kyrie bisected a 650ft tall castle, that is 300ft long, seeing as it's basement is that length, while he was 400ft underground the castle.

I've been asking for this feat to be calculated for several months.

Priority: 1

(Revised from 2 to 1 because this and a couple of other feats affect many human/near-human characters who scale to Han)

Verse: Star Wars

Video:

Link 1

Link 2

Feat: Chewbacca repeatedly slams Han head-first into a metal beam and metal walls, but Han is fine. Towards the end of the fight Chewie slams Han into a metal support beam with such force as to bend the metal beam out of shape, but Han is fine after this. What kind of force is needed to bend the metal beam that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back