• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 2 (Scales to almost entire Metal Gear Rising)

Verse: Metal Gear

Descriptio: Recalc. So, Twellas said that there is a problem with this EXCELSUS calc at the bottom, because it ignores the massive crater Armstrong made after his punch and focuses only on destruction of EXCELSUS, and that we shouldn't ignore that quality of nanotubes in Metal Gear Rising should be far above our nanotubes, and that feat should be at least high-end, which was discussed here and here

I am myself You are you said:
Assembled1801 said:
I'm not sure that the most of the collision was came from his motorcycle or himself, but it seems that most of the collision come from his motorcycles

So I guess it can't be calculated.
The glass drop part might be good for you to calc.

@Rana:

I'd probably put a higher priority on that request. I mean, it may not be needed right now for anyone in special, but it can become pretty useful in the future when working in profiles.

• Priority: 1
  • Verse: Dr. Stone
  • Feat: Here. Senku makes a small amount of Nitroglycerin, applys it to a paper airplane and it creates the explosion in the feat. Currently the feat is 8-B, but I'm pretty sure that's wank.
  • Priority: 1
  • Verse: Dr. Stone
  • Feat: Here. Yuzuriha throws a clay pot of gunpowder at Tsukasa which explodes when some sparks ignites it.
Still need these to happen. These are tools usable by any character in Dr. Stone so these calcs would affect to whole verses power over all.

SpookyShadow said:
Priority: 2 (Scales to almost entire Metal Gear Rising)

Verse: Metal Gear

Descriptio: Recalc. So, Twellas said that there is a problem with this EXCELSUS calc at the bottom, because it ignores the massive crater Armstrong made after his punch and focuses only on destruction of EXCELSUS, and that we shouldn't ignore that quality of nanotubes in Metal Gear Rising should be far above our nanotubes, and that feat should be at least high-end, which was discussed here and here
This

Priority: 3 (Scales to Iaian, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Devil Longhair, Do-S, and Child Emperor)

Verse: One-Punch Ma

Description: Rhino Wrestler deflects three sniper bullets from relatively close range. Probably a few meters at the most.

Edit: Someone please help

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Please avoid using overly large or full-size images; it stretches the screen for users.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Tetsucabrah said:
Priority: 3 (Scales to Iaian, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Devil Longhair, Do-S, and Child Emperor)

Description: Rhino Wrestler deflects three sniper bullets from relatively close range. Probably a few meters at the most.
Are these characters slow? Becuase i'll tell you before even calculating this that due to the distance the sniper is at and the minimal distance that Rhino moves this feat is like, Supersonic at BEST, possibly even Subsonic

TataHakai said:
Tetsucabrah said:

Are these characters slow? Becuase i'll tell you before even calculating this that due to the distance the sniper is at and the minimal distance that Rhino moves this feat is like, Supersonic at BEST, possibly even Subsonic
They're like baseline hypersonic.

M3X

I count 19 attacks from him, so the result need to be divided by 19. Since nothing left from the skycraper, pulverization should be used, I think.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Tetsucabrah said:
They're like baseline hypersonic.
Well the speed of a Barret 50 cal bullet is only about mach 2, and considering the distance from Rhino to the sniper is HIGHER than the distance he moves his head, you'd be lucky to get Supersonic result from it

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Strawboi said:
Uh could anyone do my request for Hunter x Hunter? Sorry just asking.
Do you know what chapter the feat happened in?

We generally don't use Anime over manga for feats

M3X

@Tata

This would be the case if the Rhino moved at the same time the bullet started its movement, wich isn't true and it is wrong. He only moved when the bullets were almost hitting his horn, because if moved before this, he would miss all bullets.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
M3X said:
@Tata
This would be the case if the Rhino moved at the same time the bullet started its movement, wich isn't true and it is wrong. He only moved when the bullets were almost hitting his horn, because if moved before this, he would miss all bullets.
Yes but the bullet isn't in view at any point after being fired until it hits Rhino's horn unless i'm missing something

You could say it's 1 meter away or 5 meters away and neither would be wrong since it's not visible

M3X

And it would be also wrong if we assume he moved at the same time the bullet moved. It simply doesn't make any sense

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Elizhaa said:
TataHakai said:
Elizhaa said:
Are there in game heights for the skyscraper or that character that's attacking it?
No, there is none, TataHakai. But I think, it is possible to pixel scale from Maxwell's height who should be 10 years old and so have the average height of a 10-year-old boy.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Scribblenauts:_Tower_attack

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
M3X said:
And it would be also wrong if we assume he moved at the same time the bullet moved. It simply doesn't make any sense
I'm not denying that but it's not possible to calc it when the bullet is invisible

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@Dark-Carioca Did he break the whole mountain in half or was it just a small crack?
Just a small crack, I'd say (we don't see the mountain from other angles, so...)

Well, "small", relatively speaking.

S5E22.175 Klorgbane Being Sent Flying
Orbitalpaththingy
I was looking at the Regular Show upgrade page and it seemed like no one calced the Fists of Justice sending somebody into orbit for 157 years until they eventually looped back around to earth, What tier would this be and how durable would Klorgbane need to be to survive this?
https://youtu.be/XVV0E4PGrJs?t=141 heres some footage since the scans i have are kinda small lol

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
CBslayeR said:
S5E22.175 Klorgbane Being Sent Flying
Orbitalpaththingy
I was looking at the Regular Show upgrade page and it seemed like no one calced the Fists of Justice sending somebody into orbit for 157 years until they eventually looped back around to earth, What tier would this be and how durable would Klorgbane need to be to survive this?
https://youtu.be/XVV0E4PGrJs?t=141 heres some footage since the scans i have are kinda small lol
i'll make a blog for it

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Strawboi said:
Here is the scan Tata [[1]]
Holy jesus Togashi's art is horrible

I'll see what i can do though, not sure if it'll be much higher than his current rating at Small town level

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
So, I have a question. Can we use E = MC^2 to convert Attack Potency to Lifting Strength for DBZ characters, since they use their Ki to make their bodies stronger?

Alternatively, (for the Anime), could we use E = MC^2 for someone like Future Trunks catching Frieza's Supernova to give an at least (Class ?) Lifting Strength?

Priority: 2 (Scales to most mid-tier Jedi)

Verse: Star Wars (Canon), Episode 3 of Season 2 of The Clone Wars

Description: Obi-Wan deflects a laser. Not a blaster bolt, a laser. It travels in a straight line, is continuous, burns on contact, is reflectable, and is used alongside blaster bolts to show they are different.

Ezgif-1-068597121963

JJSliderman said:

Description: Obi-Wan deflects a laser. Not a blaster bolt, a laser. It travels in a straight line, is continuous, burns on contact, is reflectable, and is used alongside blaster bolts to show they are different.

Ezgif-1-068597121963
Pretty sure that in Disney Star Wars the lasers are not SOL, they are like, MHS+ or something

I ask because the continous stream seen here seems to be a unique projectile exclusive to this episode, used alongside the standard blaster bolts, so I assumed that it was a special case.

Sooo... another a few more, also updated my previous request and added a video at the end that has better displays of the feat.

Priority: 1 (Scales to Jenova, Sephiroth, the main party and all enemies of following entries)

Feat: Jenova telekinetically collides a meteorite on the Planet.

Now this feat already has a calc, but it measures the AP of it. I was wondering if it is possible to convert the force from AP in Exatons to Lifting Strength as Telekinesis can be applied for both?

Here's the calc credit goes to ChaosTheory123 for doing them in the first place.

---

Priority: 2 (Scales to mid-game party, 2nd Class Zack, the Turks and some Summons)

Feat: Odin throws Gugnir at the clouds splitting them

Like the feat above, this has already been calced, but in teratons and I was wondering if it's possible to convert to Lifting Strength. Credit, once again, goes to ChaosTheory123

Drite77 said:
JJSliderman said:

Ezgif-1-068597121963
Pretty sure that in Disney Star Wars the lasers are not SOL, they are like, MHS+ or something
Explain because light is a constant in all verses, so it is physically impossible for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation to not be SoL

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Notify me on my wall once the calc blog is ready, thanks.

Verse: Witchblade (2006 TV series)

Priority: 2~1 (feat calculation for characters from The Witchblade 2006 Animated Series)

Description:

Lifting strength/Firepower

1.1. Breaks free of restraints and sends two guards flying while heavily sedated

1.2. Tore off a steel door

1.3. Cut through ~9 robots

1.4. Slammed into a building, kick off while forming deep cracks, clash with a Cloneblade and bursted out a large fireball

1.5. Grabbing a robot that grabs her and electrocutes her (Also adds unknown degree of resistance to Electricity Manipulation)

Speed

2.1. Dodges machine gun fire, tank gun fire and jumped several storeys high

2.2. Senses and dodges gunfire - More like feats re Enhanced Senses, Range and perceptions More at here

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group

No, lasers are SoL in all verses. I think you confused them with blaster bolts, which are SoL in Legends but Supersonic in Canon.

However I think it might be an outlier.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Priority: 2 (affects most main characters in one incarnation of a verse)

Verse: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Description:

1. Assessment of the direct quote - "Ahh, the power! I had almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword with which I laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquished armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! IT IS MINE ONCE MORE!"

2. The Sword of Tengu dispersed a small Tornado

3. here. Shredder without his armor or skeleton survived an explosion that completely vaporized a skyscraper. Which sounds like Low 7-B as skyscraper vaporization.

Please check if anyone can extract those videos before they get shut down and please notify me on my wall once done, thanks.

Jasonsith said:

Description:

1. Assessment of the direct quote - "Ahh, the power! I had almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword with which I laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquished armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! IT IS MINE ONCE MORE!"

2. The Sword of Tengu dispersed a small Tornado

3. here. Shredder without his armor or skeleton survived an explosion that completely vaporized a skyscraper. Which sounds like Low 7-B as skyscraper vaporization.

Please check if anyone can extract those videos before they get shut down and please notify me on my wall once done, thanks.
Can you fix that video link? Its copyrighted...

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Psychomaster35 said:
Jasonsith said:

Description:

2. The Sword of Tengu dispersed a small Tornado (alternative link)

Can you fix that video link? Its copyrighted...
One feat I have found an alternative unblocked link.

Verse: Lupin the Third

Priority: 1

Description: Various feats from the series

1)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-01?id=11615&s=hydrax (15:30)

Lupin dodge several bullets from MP 40.

2)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-02?id=11616&s=hydrax (11:44)

Lupin and Jiren tank the explosion of Lupin's car.

3)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-03?id=11617&s=hydrax (12:25)

Fujiko survive a violent plane crash which destroy a good portion of the plane.

4)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-07?id=11621 (12:32)

A grenade is able to completely destroyed a steel door.

5)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-07?id=11621 (13:24)

Goemon is able to react and block bullets from a MP 40 and speedblitz multiple people.

6)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-07?id=11621 (14:30)

Goemon survive an explosion with busted a steel door.

7)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-07?id=11621 (18:05)

The guy is able to block multiple bullets from a Walter P38.

8)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III/Episode-12?id=11626 (20:02)

This guys survive the explosion of a mine.

9)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-Part-II/Episode-009?id=79014 (20:00)

George Mashal easily survive an explosion which destroy his entire mansion.

10)

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-Part-II/Episode-014?id=79019 (20:50)

Zenigata survive an explosion which destroy a blimp.

This isn't the right place to make a discussion, the Notice Board exist for a reason.

Oh Yeah my bad why did I put that there? I need to get some shut eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.