• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

How big was the pyramid

How thick was the glacier

How far away was the bolt and how far did they move to dodge it

Only like, 8-A using near total fatalities, unless they're really, really long city blocks

Point Blank range is variable, so you need to be specific. And, how much he swung the blade when doing so is also important

How big of a meteor

The exact sizes were never specified, but it was stated to be comparable to the ones from Egypt. I'd say just use the Great Pyramid of Giza to be safe

Maybe lowball the glacier's thickness to twenty meters or so? It was stated to be a relatively small glacier, hence me using the 25 feet lowball as well.

He dodged them right before they struck him - like mere inches away from his body sort of shit. And he seemingly just manuevered around them

By point blank range I mean inches away from him (again) and he was stated to have moved it "briefly" (unfortunately that's all I got - "Dante would move his sword briefly as the laser was only a few inches away, deflecting it with the surface of his blade")

The meteor was stated to be large enough to cast its shadow over the city of Valhalla, which was stated to be five times larger than Greenland

Hmm

Consider someone swinging their sword a circle of motion. Does 45 degrees sound right for "Briefly" swinging?

Otherwise I have everything

The feat of jay yeetting two guys across the horizon while they are held down by gravity manipulation is in jays adventure rn

Actually, now that I'm getting down to it, I realized I missed a few questions

How fast was the pyramid thrown?

How severely was the glacier destroyed? Like, how big were the remaining pieces?

Dispell as in like, nullify the magic behind, or splitting it? By which case, how long did it take for the skies to be cleared?

Dante was several feet away and it closed in on him within a few seconds. He basically cut the thing down last minute.

Fragmented with many large chunks left behind. Probably split into say dozens of pieces.

Splitting it and he dispelled the storm within a few seconds once he got close enough.

Define several

Cause like, if it closed in within the span of a few seconds, it would be going like 2 feet every second, which is slower than gravity or generally any reasonable projectile

Maybe a split second would be more accurate then? It closed in near immediately is what I should have said. At any rate, Dante was in the air some fair distance away and Sunday was sitting in front of the pyramid before lifting and tossing the thing.

You'd be surprised how long a second is in a combat situation

A split second seems much better

How about 5 meters for distance?

That said

You said the glacier was 25 acres, then 25 feet

Is it square feet, or is it 25 feet in length and width?

that's pretty massive you know

A whole 101171 Square meters

Ah. Nevermind. I was just going off what Google said was a good size for a small glacier. Let's just go with 25 feet in length and width then.

Okay, probably final, final one, but how long is Dante's sword, and how big was the cast of mashup by the time they shoved the meteor back into space? And at that, how long did it take for it to reach space?

The sword Dante used against the pyramid is based loosely off of a tachi blade, though the one he used to deflect the laser was based off a katana instead. The cast size was twelve at that time iirc. Probably like a second or two for the amount of time the meteor took.

calculation for the most arguably stuish of the abilities that crossover chaos socks has? here's a copypaste from the (badly formatted bc i'm technologically illiterate) page. Pump Up the Volume: His most powerful attack, able to take out people up to Tier 3-A. He uses all the magical energy within him, and causes an explosion, taking out all the people around him. However, he is severely crippled after using this attack, and requires 5 to 6 months to recover. Can only be used in Zodiak Form. (note: it's an actual ability he will use in the final battle of the story, so i intend for it to be used only as an absolute last resort in vs battles)

Normally I calc my own things, but Cloud and Electricity calcs are my weak spot.

Gods 7, Scan 4
For reference, the island above the first dialogue text is 60 miles long vertically.

Gods 7, Scan 5
Thor generates enough power to create a hurricane within the span of 5 seconds.

Gods 7, Scan 6
Gods 7, Scan 7
Gods 7, Scan 8
Gods 7, Scan 9
Gods 7, Scan 10
Thor did this attack while in the area where the eye of the storm is located. I don't think location is necessary, but just in case.

Thor can generate all of this power within mjolnir very casually, since this hurricane was no effort for him to generate. I'm wondering what is the AP to this, because I have several characters that would scale to surviving strikes from mjolnir.

Hurricanes are wack but if you find the volume of the wind moved, then apply the speed of the wind, you can find the energy

Ah. So storm calcs don't work with hurricanes?

I honestly wanted to use plain kinetic energy as a last resort, but if that's the case, then thanks for the headsup.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Ok another 3 things

1)what tier is making the moon get broken into tiny pieces

2)what tier is sinking down Australia under water

3)what speed is reacting to lightning from less then a centimeter away from your eye
Also this

Yeah uh.... I'm clearly not an expert when it comes to Maths. xD

Probably sound like an idiot. But the Donnie throwing feat, she scales to King Flareflesh's 9-A feat right now (Well, before literally any timeskip at least). But would that feat actually upgrade her to Building Level? Or maybe Building Level+ because it was a causal feat?

Okay I have one. This feat comes from the Mr. FEAR music video. You can watch the music video here and you can read up on what's going on here. Anyway, the premise is that the two main characters, who we'll call Hoodie and Hunter, are able to fuse into this monstrous being via physical contact, which causes an explosion.

Now, it is around the 1:48 mark where we see this actually take place, and it is also around this mark where the actual feat that needs to be calculated occurs. Though this probably doesn't scale to the two characters individually, it likely scales to the actual transformation physically. Luckily this is the only proper feat that needs to be calculated, since the rest are just super obvious things like destroying buildings and bridges.

I need a bit of help in measuring Littlepip's Nuke the Fridge moment.

For context: Littlepip hid in a dilapitaded bunker as a means to survive a nuke she set to explode from beneath a building to kill The Goddess. Littlepip mentions that this bomb was hidden "dozens of yards" beneath the building they were in. The Goddess put a shield around the facility it was in, bunker included, to attempt to contain the explosion and protect its children. However this failed and the explosion was strong enough to crater and pierce cloud cover after the shield dropped, killing 100s of Pegasi after doing the latter. The facility they were in was built to and withstood a direct hit from a nuke prior to this. Littlepip also mentions that the bunker was violently flung around by the explosion before she blacked out. This Littlepip was also in the process of mutating into her second key as this was happening.

Essentially what I wanna figure out for sure is the AP of the bomb she set off, and if Littlepips being flung around in the bunker would affect her durability.

Back