• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

So, uh

I remembered one of my characters performed The Planck Dance.

And I have no idea how calcable such is.

Just becuse a GoC turns a dude into a tense ball and wacks him to the moon and a few seconds latter the moon looks the same as rwbys moon

I uh need some help with a feat.

Ween(Dootverse) managed to break the Unknown Building in half with a single full-power chop(without Stat Amp). I dunno if this is baseline or above, but I could try to provide a reference picture for the building? I am not the best at drawing tho.

if we don't even know what the building is, how is it going to be measured

> feet

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

16.764 times 16.764 times 13.716 is 3854.63074234 cubic meters, 80% hollowness means there's 770.926148468 meters of actual concrete and whatnot, 770926148.46 cubic centimeters

.... Wait, actually, now to back up

It's splitting, not fragmenting, right?

6.096 times 16.764 makes for a cut area of 102.193344 square meters

Tensile strength of concrete is like 4 megapascals

102.193344*40000000*0.6 is a force of 2452640256 Newtons

Work is energy, work is force over distance

Assuming the walls are at least 10 centimeters, times 4 would make a total cut distance of 40 centimeters, .4 meters

.4 times 2452640256 is 981056102.4 joules, 0.23447803594 Tons, Small Building level+

The relic of decruction in Jays adventure (vol 3) has one feat and one statement

It's a sword that can cut mountains and it turned a wasteland into lava as far as the eye can see and the lava is still there after 100+ years

I'm next to add some characters from a story on wattpad I've written and i want to know how are these feats

Speed feat :

"Shio gets closer and closer to the building, the Lerajes notice his presence and start shooting their arrows almost simultaneously, the speed of each arrow was even faster than the rays of light, before he realized, Shio was in front of a horde of hundreds and hundreds of arrows

Shio: Whircan Cotch!

Whircan Cotch is summoned, he uses his sticks to turn Shio's motorcycle into threads leaving it suspended in the air, with a quick movement he moves the threads and all the arrows are returned to the Lerajes, these without being able to react are crossed and die on the spot leaving small piles of green stones behind them"

AP feats:

"... Whircan Cotch hits the floor, taking out some small fragments of it, with these he creates more threads, without hesitating he throws them trying to hit the Decarabias..."

"... Heart Bomb hits the ground taking out some pieces of it and wrapping them in the blue mass, "

https://pastebin.com/c68cuVpK Blackjack survives and outpaces the black hole like destruction of Shadowbolt Tower while holding Boo and enduring the destruction of buildings around her.

Shadowbolt Tower is earlier stated to be over 3,000 feet tall and to have pierced through the clouds.

Blackjack also 3 months later claims she is 600 pounds on her own in that form. She's also pregnant with twins however so 500 pounds would probably be a better unit to measure her weight by.

I had a rough idea that this would bump her up from Tier 9 by a bit but I wanna get numbers on it, same for Boo.

One character was being banished from another universe to Earth and it required traveling through many other universes in order to get there (I'm pretty sure that can't be calculated). But said character was in a pod that got destroyed when hitting the Earth's atmosphere and then whoever was inside of it ended up landing on the Earth five seconds later and as soon as the pod hit the Earth's atmosphere it got destroyed. So the character inside of it hit a surface on the Earth made up of mostly stone (Thinking like a mountain stone kinda material) but with some bits of dirt in it, causing a crater on a this size. I can imagine it being like when a meteor hits the Earth so IDK on whether there would be any explosions or not?

Crater New Life

50├ù¤Ç├ù480^2 is a volume of 36191147.369354 meters, 3.61911473693E13 centimeters

When it hit, what level of Destruction was it

The universe crossing depends. If there's a time space barrier between each universe it's just immeasurable, if that's not the case, you could calculate the distance crossed and what speed it would take

"When it hit, what level of Destruction was it"

Not any greater than the crater. "Greater than the Crater" woah that should be a band name or something! xD

"The universe crossing depends. If there's a time space barrier between each universe it's just immeasurable, if that's not the case, you could calculate the distance crossed and what speed it would take"

If this is what is needed to in order to find the answer then... Aw crap, there isn't really a simple answer TBH.

Universes

Okay so here's a not so detailed diagram of what universes look like in my multiverse (The blue things) that I made in just a couple of minutes in Microsoft Paint. The reason why I don't think I'm gonna be able to figure that out is because-

1. Every universe varies in different sizes and they do have different space time continumns in them. But there are other characters who have succeeded to do the universe crossing and they only aged because it took them that long to actually find it. Even then, it was only like a year.

2. We don't even know how many different universes was needed in order to travel through it. All we know is that one character said he "traveled through many universes to find this place" and he might have travelled through more universes than he needed to because he got lost trying to find it. Especially considering the fact only a small number of people in the Faintree universe have even been outside the universe

I mean the pod took all the damage till hitting the atmnosphere, who was in it didn't take any damage untill falling from the atmnosphere and hitting the ground five secounds later. So is it still possible to calculate?

.... Greater than the crater is not Fragmentation, violent Fragmentation, or pulverization.

Welp, you can clearly tell that I'm not as knowledgeable about physics as you guys are then. ._.

All I know is that it made a crater that big in that material and they survived but got knocked out by it.

You can just read the page and see what description it fits

Then again I didn't link the section so I'll just post what I mea

According to the method used within the Naruto Forums, there are different methods of Destruction (for lack of a better term) that require different levels of energy for every cubic centimeter of the volume that was destroyed during the feat:

Fragmentation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned into fairly large and distinguishable pieces. The value is 8 joules per Cubic centimeter (j/cc).

Violent Fragmentation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned into small but still distinguishable pieces. The value is 69 (j/cc).

Pulverization: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was turned to dust. We usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the aftermath of the attack. The value is 214.35 (j/cc).

basically, the value depends on what is left after impact. if the thing it hits gets turned to large pieces the size of a person, it's fragmentation, if it's like pebbles, it's violent fragmentation, if it's dust, it's pulverization

There's also vaporization and whatnot but you can't really do that with physical force

Much better

3.61911473693E13×214.35 is....

7757572438609455 joules, 1.8541043113311 Megatons, Small City level

Back