• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

So uh... Someone boils the Gulf of Mexico

And then the Atlantic

And then the Pacific

And then just all of the oceans

Peppypony said:
Peppypony said:
Let's assume this
Well I found this online. I think it's saying that it varies between 1.25 inches to 1.375 inches. I'm just gonna assume it's 1.3125 inches since that's the median number. I wonder how the floor stays up if there is lava underneath? Oh wait he has magic, you can do anything with magic really (All magic users are omnipotent. JK. ;P) Let's just say he uses his gravity magic to keep them from falling.

Uhhhh

Collapsing a small floor: very slowly, over the course of ten seconds: is pretty insignificant next to King Flareflesh's current 6-C rating, just be warned.

Oh I'm gonna remove that because I changed the story of Break Away slightly. Instead of Donnie appearing in the middle of nowhere and killing a giant. She's gonna appear in a town that is being attacked by monsters while the town is also on fire and burning down to the ground.

I thought that might make her backstory seem a little more intense.

Have some more Fallout Equestria stuff that needs calcing,

Gonna start off with the most interesting one, previously thought it was an outlier for one of the end chapter abilities to say Littlepip can lift an Ursa Minor (pictured) with TK. This feat maybe says othe
Pic detail53615d9d2c478
rwise. https://pastebin.com/2cWwqMKW
Calamity travels a distance flying that would take minimum 2 weeks walking in less than 2 days https://pastebin.com/hTfjETYy

Calamity survives being hit with something similar to natural lightning https://pastebin.com/PjwaAn7d

I have more stuff like this on a blog I'm working on, taking down everything important for the verse.

Ok another 3 things

1)what tier is making the moon get broken into tiny pieces

2)what tier is sinking down Australia under water

3)what speed is reacting to lightning from less then a centimeter away from your eye

Timeframe, on Feat 2? Any kind of context for it?

Also, for Feat 3, in what way is the character in question reacting? Do you have context for this, too?

It gets striked with a blow and it sinks underwater in a few seconds after the blow

The character gets caught by surprise and the lightning attack is at that distance away when facing it, its dodged by moving the head behind

Zephyr creates a new technique and oneshots this dude with it, the attack ends up continuing for a long while and obliterating a 1000s-meters tall mountain in the distance. It's a plateau and stated to be "several thousand" meters tall

Oh and there was nothing visible left afterwards

Lol still could use somw help with that Fallout Equestria stuff if anyone has the time.

JohnConquest1 said:
Have some more Fallout Equestria stuff that needs calcing, Gonna start off with the most interesting one, previously thought it was an outlier for one of the end chapter abilities to say Littlepip can lift an Ursa Minor (pictured) with TK. This feat maybe says othe
Pic detail53615d9d2c478
rwise. https://pastebin.com/2cWwqMKW
Calamity travels a distance flying that would take minimum 2 weeks walking in less than 2 days https://pastebin.com/hTfjETYy

Calamity survives being hit with something similar to natural lightning https://pastebin.com/PjwaAn7d

I have more stuff like this on a blog I'm working on, taking down everything important for the verse.
Bump

I wanna ask how much TNT is needed to blow away Jupiter whole gas atmosphere in outerspace and also how much TNT is destroying half of the solar system

One thing you can do is just take the equivalent human weight of their body type, divide by 985, then multiply by 8050

Density of humans and Steel respectively

Alright thanks.

Her body type is pretty average so according to what I found online, the average 13 year old girl

Dalmatian four legs
weight is 101 pounds (101 and she's a dalmatian? Coincidence? I THINK NOT!) so let's go with that.
What should I use for her weight? Pounds? Kg?

If we're going with pounds then welp.

985 / 101 = 9.75247

8050 x 9.75247 = 78,507.3835

So I get the number "78,507.3835" whatever that means.

If we're going with kg then welp. 101 pounds = 45.8128

985 / 45.8128 = 45,125.608

8050 x 45,125.608 = 363,261,144.

And here I get the number "363,261,144" and IDK what that means either.

If I haven't used any of the correct formulars, then IDK. What formular should I use?

I have a few calculations I'd like to see done for my role-play verse Mashup! that I plan to release here soon. Of course, do whichever ones you want and take your time and all that.

Act One

- Sunday was able to lift an entire pyramid out of the ground with his telekinesis before then throwing the pyramid at Dante, who cut it in half

- Fox was able to destroy an entire glacier with his spear (just use the minimum size of 25 acres)

Act Two

- Banshee was able to dispell a large storm that covered the nearby mountain range with his Heavenly Scream technique (does not scale to anyone physically)

- Banshee also avoided multiple lightning bolts with ease

Act Three

- The clash between Caroline and Dante caused large shockwaves to move throughout the area they were fighting in, which was stated to be the size of multiple city blocks. These shockwaves were able to demolish all of the abandoned buildings surrounding the impact point, most being warehouses and middle class apartments, almost immediately. It also created a large dust cloud that could be seen from some fair distance away.

- Dante and Rider were able to race each other through an area roughly equivalent to Manhattan. They did so starting at the east side of the district and ending at the west side of the district. They were able to cross this distance within only five minutes.

Act Four

- The main cast of Mashup! are all capable of reacting to Midnight's lasers, and Dante deflected one with his blade at point blank range.

- The main cast of Mashup! collectively held back the momentum of a meteorite and forced it back into space with a push (it was directly above the city when they did so).

Act Five

- Caroline shook the entirety of Valhalla, which was stated to be five times larger than Greeland in this context. The shaking didn't cause that much damage besides freaking everyone out and causing some pottery to break in one scene though.

Act Six then enters cosmic ranges of power, which I feel more comfortable assigining tiers to

Oooooh wait! The lifting strength page uses kiliograms! Soooo her lifting strength is 78,507.3835 KG?

I know I sound like a dumbass now, but what class is that? I'm struggling to understand all the numbers beyond Class 25. Y'know what, I'll just put 78,507.3835 KG and let someone else fix it.

Also don't forget to answer QueenArcana's question because I don't want her to be ignored because of me. :/

Class 100 for 75,000, MATH IS IN METRIC YOU HECK YOU'RE BRITISH WHY DON'T YOU GET THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

101 is 45.8128 Kilograms, divided by 985 gets a volume of 0.0465104568527 cubic meters. Times 8050 is 374.40917766497 Kilograms, Peak Human

Either way it would also apply to KE and thereby AP with the yeet of legend, and FMA on top of that so

Mach 7.4 is 2538.2 meters per second, divided by 3 is an acceleration of 846.06666666666 meters per second per second

.5×374.40917766497×2538.2^2 and 374.40917766497×846.06666666666 are...

KE: 1206057933.0942438004114 Joules, 0.2882547641238 Ton, Building level

FMA:
316775.1249164064552721489002 Newtons, 32291.042295250 Kilograms, Class 50

I'll get to the other thing later if I don't immediately forget

Could someone do a calculation for a person covering their eyes with their arms before seeing a TV screen fully turn on? The TV is like a 2 or 3 meters away from the person.

This is for the Skullcrusher Mountain Stand User

The speed of electricity is like Supersonic, so it wouldn't match their MHS rating

Unless the TV was powered up and actually emitting light by the time they cover their eyes

So the TV is only dangerous when the image pops up so it's only after realizing it's showing the harmful image that he would cover his eyes, this is also a LED TV... not sure that changes anything.

I don't remember if LED is the one that uses light to deliver signals but

Again there's a difference between it turning on and the image appearing

How about the lifting strength for lifting two guys who are weighed down by gravity manipulation where they can't stand up and throwing them out of slight

I mean he didn't turn it on himself, it was a Stand that turned it on and shows an image to mind hax the person.

The TV was in the background so the only way for him to notice it was via it turning it on and before it could he could fully see the image he covered his eyes. But if that's supersonic then it still makes sense that he was able to cover his eyes.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Ok another 3 things

1)what tier is making the moon get broken into tiny pieces

2)what tier is sinking down Australia under water

3)what speed is reacting to lightning from less then a centimeter away from your eye

Just realized i had these feats long ago requested

I hate to be the one to say it, but just keep in mind that some feats are just so lacking-of-context/out-of-the-ordinary that they can be difficult/impossible to calc.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
I hate to be the one to say it, but just keep in mind that some feats are just so lacking-of-context/out-of-the-ordinary that they can be difficult/impossible to calc.
Honestly it's mostly just draining to have to get rampaged with calcs that feel like they have no purpose, especially considering there is a history of people just changing the feat because they don't like the result

Back