• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the volunteers, our makeshift Calc Group.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs. Don't spam people about it; these things take time.

This thread is just for requests. Be sure to be specific and descriptive regarding the particulars of each feat.

A attack did this to the moon
IMG 20190311 204827
The attack moves at the speed needed to fly around the erath one time

Arc one Saturn kicks a being of darkness (which is the size of a lion) into a two story house and destroys it and this feat happened in Canada

Poor moon will just keep getting attacked

A attack hit the moon in the past and did this and the attack was so fast that if you look up at the moon and blink it will be like this

IMG 20190314 234905 010
It took two of the beings the god made to fix this broken moon back to normal and one of them said it took a few seconds to fix the moon (10-30-60 seconds at lest and at most)

>few

>10 seconds

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how much mass was actually shredded off

It looks like a fork ton more based on that shot

It's near halfway but I can't tell exactly how much

Yeah, the 25% one happened by Saturn in current time and that other side of the moon happened in the past and was fixed by those two beings

Violent fragmentation is 6.1962E19 Joules, 14.8092734225621 Gigatons, Island level

also, I added the other moon to the previous blog

What is blowing up the earth within a hour, like firing a beam at the erath and it takes a hour for the planet to fully blow up past it's GBE and the pieces are blown off all the way to the moon within a hour

Anyway, I got my answer I wanted so I don't really need to know what if it wasn't overpowering the GBE, just curious

She shakes hell, earth, the magic realm (witch is basicly heven)

So the distance between the realms from earth is how far the from the upper atmosphere to the core of the earth as that is where the portals to the relms are

A small country level impact would absolutely go to the core

What is evaperating all the water on erath and then doing the same to a water world the same size as erath in just 10 seconds

Feats i want to know how good they are

1)Hitting the ground so hard that it makes the planet rotation stop completely

2)Making all the water on the planet rise up till outer space in seconds from a physical strike

3)Blowing away storm clouds that covered a country big as Russia is 1 second

Planetary rotation energy is High 6-A as shown by w:c:vsbattles:Accelerator

If it's a matter of seconds it's probably Tier 5

Alot