• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc Request and Mulan Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to get this calced, figured I'd come here since everywhere else isn't going to well.

Mulan - I'll Make A Man Out Of You Reprise HD-0
Mulan - I'll Make A Man Out Of You Reprise HD-0

I'm still looking for an answer on this stupid statue weight. Someone said if it was solid, there was a rough estimate of 180,000 lbs, which is 90 tons, but I never got a definite answer. This video gives some good dimensions on the thing.

I've been looking at the density, height, length, and width...but I only got the density so far.

Density of Ganite- 2.75 g/cm3

I got the height of the average Chinese soldier from back in the day, which is about 1.83 - 1.98 meters based off of Terracotta Warriors. Since it appears as though there are at most 12 soldiers lifting the giant column, it should be divided somewhat equally among them (somewhat because of Chien Po, who previously lifted several men, a woman, a horse, a cricket, and a tiny dragon all on his own.)

Some other stuff I was hoping would upgrde Mulan. In the song I'll Make a Man Out of You-

Mulan I'll Make A Man Out Of You Disney Sing-Along
Mulan I'll Make A Man Out Of You Disney Sing-Along

At 1:14 Chien Po dodges an arrow, and from 3:00 onward, it shows the soldiers seamlessly running through volley's of them, as well as them breaking the big block of stone with their heads. Since all the soldiers are doing the same training regiment, and Mulan is able to hurt fellow soldiers and later the superior Shan Yu, I'd say it should scale to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back