• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets Round 12 Phil Matibag vs Baldi

Technically no. That's just a choice he has. It's just fairly common for him to resort to it quickly if not ope

I found a wall level character that is a powerful character in canon, but weak here. Another one to the list.

I want to point out that the amps only come from Baldi rather getting angrier if the player gets a math question wrong. So, he doesnt insta-amp.

Psychomaster35 said:
I want to point out that the amps only come from Baldi rather getting angrier if the player gets a math question wrong. So, he doesnt insta-amp.
I mean he's going to amp if you hit him because hitting him will probably make him pretty upset (we've had a whole debate about this)

Back