• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets Round 12 Phil Matibag vs Baldi

And so we progress to the 12 round. Final round before we enter into the Semi Finals! This fight we have Phil Matibag from The Nutshack, Submitted by Agletonwiki, going up against none other than Baldi, from Baldi's Basics in Education and learning, Submitted by Joaco0902

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

Baldi scales above 300,000 Joules

Phil scales above 300,000 Joules

That's all! Let's get this fight started!

Phil Matibag:

Baldi: 6

Inconclusive/Draw:

Phil has:

Afterimage creation... Apparently.

Stealth Mastery

Toon Force

Immortality type 2

Martial Arts etc.

Baldi has haxes, but we aren't really sure if he is the one causing all the funky stuff that happens in the school.

Phil feels like he has this one in the bag.

Stealth Mastery and room force feel entirely useless. They don't have much baring in a fight like this.

Baldi's most useful hax (and reason I'm personally unsure) is his Amps. Which would make him a lot faster than Phil. Seems like Skill vs Amps

Fight happens in Central Park, right? Phil can just stealth around and karate chop the hecc outta Baldi. Toon Force is ussually just a passive ability. It just helps a bit. Nothing major, though.

They are face to face with each other. So not gonna happen likely. Especially since Baldi speed amps lets him definitely keep an eye on Phil

How's that? Could you link the thread please? I'm intrested.

Not a thread (least I don't know of the threads they talked about it, if there is one at all). A staff member was telling me about it. They were going over my happy wheels page and said they don't qualify for Immortality type 2 anymore due to updates on how immortality type 2 works. Which if Happy wheels doesn't qualify. Phil definitely doesn't. (If you have played the game, you know why I say that) I could link you were they told me this.

Im going with Phil here. He's just a naturally more skilled fighter. If the fight goes into a grappling match. Phil could overpower him with LS. Not a stomp though since Baldi has the whole amps thing, I just think it's more likely to go to Phil.

So really he shouldn't be that good? If it's literally just him knowing how to fight I don't think that really nets him a win.

Nothing super impressive. Let me check his fights again. But iirc. He knows how to fight, but nothing super skilled

I think the point is, Amps overriding skill. You can know how to fight. But if someone's like 3 or 4 times faster than you, and just as strong. You may just lose through that alone

Baldi has amps though. And amping his speed allows him to be faster. Speed equal makes their base speed equal. But since Baldi increases with amps, he is faster after amping

Not to the point of blitzing and Phil could arguably stop him before then. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

how often does Phil screw around in a fight?

Phil still could win this.

Phil could just steal Baldis ruler then throw it away via stealth mastery

Baldi was using a broken ruler when he one-shotted the player.

Jackythejack said:
Not to the point of blitzing and Phil could arguably stop him before then. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

how often does Phil screw around in a fight?
Phil is cocky and overconfident as stated in his profile witch could screw him over. He also has bad luck.

Ah then...yeah I dunno I don't see him doing well based off those factors alone. He's going to be way too cocky and arrogant which'll make Baldi even more posed and make him get faster.

Baldi's amps help him take this imo

SBA. So. They start right in front of each other. Stealth probably ain't helping

One for Baldi winning again somehow

Phil could defeat him before he gets super mad though.

All though thats just a possibility.

MistaClean said:
He could but given his nature I'm sure he wouldn't end the fight that quickly or just screw around with the guy and not go for a killing blow

Jackythejack said:
MistaClean said:
He could but given his nature I'm sure he wouldn't end the fight that quickly or just screw around with the guy and not go for a killing blow
Can Phil just out last him though?

Phil survived being stabbed with swords for a bit before dieing.

The cage and ski slope feats could work.

Basically, the both have comparable AP

Baldi has stamina and amps

Phil has fighting knowledge and LS from what I see, but his main weakness is going to cancel out the general advantages he has

I mean. Blunt trauma on repeat being thrown by a guy notably faster and just as strong and tough is gonna be hard to beat when only a bit more skilled

Back