• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burter and Goku speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we should upgrade burter's speed to FTL mostly because there's a legit scan in the manga where he states that he's faster than light when Goku was blitzing him.

3071808-3769622573-18292
Remember that this is Goku when he just touched down on Namek, and apparently, he was only FTL when he deflected Frieza's death beams, meaning after he got the zenkai boost. So can we upgrade these two's speed to FTL, but for Goku, on a higher end of FTL.

Is this even an accurate translation. I'm sure it would have come up earlier if this was accurate.

Anyways, yeah, obvious hyperbole.

I wouldn't take Burter's word at face value. He repeatedly claimed to be the fastest being in the universe despite his own captain and his boss both being significantly faster than him, and he deeeefinitely knew they existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back