• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bulma ends up encountering a person who ends up passing the curse of milagro man to her. Can she find a way to pass the curse to someone else before getting suffocated/asphyxiated to death by money.

Bulma: 6 (@Rez, @DemonicDude, @Popted2, @RandomGuy2345, @The_Almighty_Wholesome, @Kflare63)

Milagro Man

Rules:

Bulma is given 100 milagro man dollars and has knowledge of milagro mans abilities

fight takes place in the dragon ball universe with all characters of Dragon ball existing in it. (all dragon ball characters have knowledge of milagro mans curse)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Does everyone know about Milagro too?

That's why I'm asking, everyone "knows" about Milagro Man, it's why getting rid of it is so difficult. Hence why I'm asking if the people in this setting know too, as if they don't Bulma can get rid of it with zero issue, if they do know, then she's gonna have a hard time like Joushu did.

I really don't know a lot about Milagro Man. Actually didn't know he existed until now.

something wrong with adding a location

the location is in New York (is there anything wrong with assuming bulma's company/assets and stuff exist in a real world location. can she transfer her money in the real world. Do atm's and stuff exist in dragon ball plus liquid assets and stuff?)

does it have any effect on her capsule company other stuff since her company isn't real or anything. and do atm's and stuff like that exist in dragon ball. (not gonna matter cause this is new york)

okay just how would company, money, and other things work.

since the location is new york not the dragon ball universe.

i feel confused zoro.

something wrong with adding a location

the location is in New York (is there anything wrong with assuming bulma's company/assets and stuff exist in a real world location. can she transfer her money in the real world. Do atm's and stuff exist in dragon ball plus liquid assets and stuff?)

does it have any effect on her capsule company other stuff since her company isn't real or anything. and do atm's and stuff like that exist in dragon ball. (not gonna matter cause this is new york)

okay just how would company, money, and other things work.

since the location is new york not the dragon ball universe.

i feel confused zoro.
Just to err on the side of caution, might be better to keep her in the Dragon Ball universe.

do atm's and stuff exist in dragon ball.
I'm not sure. There's a Bank in Penguin Village, & I recall a DB Episode where Goku goes to Penguin Village.
Does that bank have in AtM?
In DBZ Episode 200 & DBS Episode 73, there's a bank robbery. From what little I saw, I couldn't find any AtMs. Maybe someone who can view the full episodes can check more thoroughly?
The bank in particular is Satan City Bank.
Satan City appears in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury, named Hercule City to follow the English dub of the anime.
The city also appears/gets mentioned in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. It is mentioned with its former name Orange Star City in Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II.
Satan City is a battle stage in Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu.
The city appears in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot where it is located in the Southeast Mountains Area. The city is named Orange City during the early portion of the game and can be first visited by Gohan during the Saiyan Saga Episode 4: "Freedom!"

Launch robs a bank in Episode 11 (Terror on Arlia) of DBZ, but I can't find any scans/footage of that.
Does anyone know if the bank is accessible in any of those games?

....Point is, I haven't found ANY scenes of AtMs. Banks exist, but I haven't seen AtMs.

Any scans/footage?

Well, I need to know more about how the stand actually works.
Such as?

• Monetary Manipulation: The basic ability of Milagro Man is to create and duplicate money, with the legal tender changing depending on which country the note is currently in. The money seemingly can appear out of thin air, or from the damaged sections of existing notes. While its bills are very dissimilar and indistinguishable from real money, they all share the common feature of having their serial numbers end with the sequence "13R". Anyone afflicted by the curse will continue to obtain money at unsustainable rates, until they are literally buried in cash and die from asphyxiation or getting crushed under the weight of the money. Attempts to spend the money will fail, and it will be immediately returned with even more money added to it, and as such, those inflicted with the curse have a very real chance of starving since they cannot buy food. Attempts to destroy the money has even more disastrous consequences, as it dramatically increases the rate at which money appears.
  • Curse Transferance and Possession: The curse and Stand of Milagro Man can be easily transferred via touch of the money alone.
  • Open Secret: The curse of the Milagro Man is surprisingly well-known by the world community, who immediately recognise the "13R" present on the note. They will refuse to accept the money (and hence the curse), if offered. Hence, while passing of the curse is easy in theory, it is nigh-impossible to naturally make random people accept the money, needing trickery in order to do so.

From the profile.
From the profile's summary:
Milagro Man is an automatic Stand which appears in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: Jojolion. According to its current host, Zaihei Nigatake, it originally came into existence when an arms dealer lost millions in a lawsuit, went mad, murdered his entire family and set his mansion on fire, with a scorched currency note being the only thing left intact. The curse due to this heinous act caused the appearance and perpetuation of the Stand.

Do we have any idea for how much money it can create at a time? The volume or mass? After all, if Bulma has to avoid dying of suffocation, how long does she have?

....Although, if it's the Dragon Ball Universe, couldn't Bulma just grab a Dragon Radar, seek out the balls, & summon Shenron to wish away Milagro Man?

I'm not sure. There's a Bank in Penguin Village, & I recall a DB Episode where Goku goes to Penguin Village.
Does that bank have in AtM?
In DBZ Episode 200 & DBS Episode 73, there's a bank robbery. From what little I saw, I couldn't find any AtMs. Maybe someone who can view the full episodes can check more thoroughly?
The bank in particular is Satan City Bank.
Satan City appears in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury, named Hercule City to follow the English dub of the anime.
The city also appears/gets mentioned in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. It is mentioned with its former name Orange Star City in Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II.
Satan City is a battle stage in Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu.
The city appears in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot where it is located in the Southeast Mountains Area. The city is named Orange City during the early portion of the game and can be first visited by Gohan during the Saiyan Saga Episode 4: "Freedom!"

Launch robs a bank in Episode 11 (Terror on Arlia) of DBZ, but I can't find any scans/footage of that.
Does anyone know if the bank is accessible in any of those games?

....Point is, I haven't found ANY scenes of AtMs. Banks exist, but I haven't seen AtMs.

Any scans/footage?

Such as?

• Monetary Manipulation: The basic ability of Milagro Man is to create and duplicate money, with the legal tender changing depending on which country the note is currently in. The money seemingly can appear out of thin air, or from the damaged sections of existing notes. While its bills are very dissimilar and indistinguishable from real money, they all share the common feature of having their serial numbers end with the sequence "13R". Anyone afflicted by the curse will continue to obtain money at unsustainable rates, until they are literally buried in cash and die from asphyxiation or getting crushed under the weight of the money. Attempts to spend the money will fail, and it will be immediately returned with even more money added to it, and as such, those inflicted with the curse have a very real chance of starving since they cannot buy food. Attempts to destroy the money has even more disastrous consequences, as it dramatically increases the rate at which money appears.
  • Curse Transferance and Possession: The curse and Stand of Milagro Man can be easily transferred via touch of the money alone.
  • Open Secret: The curse of the Milagro Man is surprisingly well-known by the world community, who immediately recognise the "13R" present on the note. They will refuse to accept the money (and hence the curse), if offered. Hence, while passing of the curse is easy in theory, it is nigh-impossible to naturally make random people accept the money, needing trickery in order to do so.

From the profile.
From the profile's summary:
Milagro Man is an automatic Stand which appears in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: Jojolion. According to its current host, Zaihei Nigatake, it originally came into existence when an arms dealer lost millions in a lawsuit, went mad, murdered his entire family and set his mansion on fire, with a scorched currency note being the only thing left intact. The curse due to this heinous act caused the appearance and perpetuation of the Stand.

Do we have any idea for how much money it can create at a time? The volume or mass? After all, if Bulma has to avoid dying of suffocation, how long does she have?

....Although, if it's the Dragon Ball Universe, couldn't Bulma just grab a Dragon Radar, seek out the balls, & summon Shenron to wish away Milagro Man?

i thought digital money would work?

also i found out that liquid assets are actually just money. they aren't digital currency or anything.

but imaginym does digital currency exist in dragonball. maybe that could help bulma

the reason imaginym i'm talking about this is because this guy said something about liquid stuff in a match regarding milagro man.

i thought digital money would work?
Would it? According to the profile, part of Milagro Man is that all the notes have a serial number ending in 13R, & it's not common for digital currency to have serial numbers, AFAIK.
but imaginym does digital currency exist in dragonball. maybe that could help bulma
I haven't seen any AtMs in the DB media I've checked. Has anyone seen any evidence of digital currency in DB?
the reason imaginym i'm talking about this is because this guy said something about liquid stuff in a match regarding milagro man.
Anyway, doing a quick Google:
"A liquid asset is an asset that can easily be converted into cash in a short amount of time. Liquid assets include things like cash, money market instruments, and marketable securities. ... For the purposes of financial accounting, a company's liquid assets are reported on its balance sheet as current assets."
"Liquid assets are assets that can easily be exchanged for cash. While assets are valuable possessions that can be converted into cash, not all of your assets can be sold for cash right now, or without taking a loss on the sale. Common liquid assets include: Cash. Cash is the ultimate liquid asset."

^^First definitions Google gives me.
Wikipedia also says:
"Liquid capital or fluid capital is the part of a firm's assets that it holds as money. It includes cash balances, bank deposits, and money market investments."
I mean, it looks like that thread had some people questioning the conclusion.

Also, what that user proposed in that thread, was:
"Alright, so all of Tony's money becomes unusable. He basically only has whatever liquid funds he has. I am gonna vote for Tony here. He can make a deal with one of his employees to take on the curse in exchange for having all of their needs met, and he can give them liquid assets, which are fully allowed to be exchanged.

For these reasons, I vote for Tony"

So basically, if I understand right, he was saying that all of Tony's paper money would be worthless, due to it being nigh-impossible to find any NON-Milagro Man money, so Tony would have to use other assets. He'd make a deal with said other employee, using other monetary assets to have them take on the curse in exchange for having all of said employee's needs met.

Does Bulma have employees? Does DB have digital currency? What liquid assets does Bulma have? Plus, if this is using Standard Battle Assumptions, there is no one present except those participating in the Versus Thread.

so can bulma possibly get rid of the curse?

i said the fight takes place in dragon ball universe

and i didn't say the DB Universe is empty

can we assume there are people there and she can find a way to get rid of the curse

so can bulma possibly get rid of the curse?

i said the fight takes place in dragon ball universe

and i didn't say the DB Universe is empty
You did not say so, & thus, it is; No participants from either 'verse being present is part of Standard Battle Assumptions.
Meaning in a STANDARD, Versus BATTLE Thread, those ASSUMPTIONS are automatically presumed to be the case if not contradicted by the OP.

If you HAD said there were people or animals or Shenron, there would be such.
But since you did, SBA Applied, thus the no people from either 'verse present.

But the solution is simple & obvious: Just state info about if beings (Especially, state it in the OP.) from a 'verse are present.
can we assume there are people there and she can find a way to get rid of the curse
We can assume people are there, but using them to get rid of the curse is easier said than done. Reread Milagro Man's description:
Part of Milagro Man's power is that EVERYONE knows the nature of this magically conjured & cursed counterfeit currency, without the need for any other influences to provide them this info, other than Milagro Man's power.
Or at least, they all know of & recognise the 13R on each & every Milagro Man note, & will thus, refuse.

I'm not familiar with how Milagro Man appeared in the source material, but I imagine this is a bit of an impediment to getting rid of the money through simply giving it to other people.
I don't even know if people also get knowledge of the potentially lethal nature of the money.

You did not say so, & thus, it is; No participants from either 'verse being present is part of Standard Battle Assumptions.
Meaning in a STANDARD, Versus BATTLE Thread, those ASSUMPTIONS are automatically presumed to be the case if not contradicted by the OP.

If you HAD said there were people or animals or Shenron, there would be such.
But since you did, SBA Applied, thus the no people from either 'verse present.

But the solution is simple & obvious: Just state info about if beings (Especially, state it in the OP.) from a 'verse are present.

We can assume people are there, but using them to get rid of the curse is easier said than done. Reread Milagro Man's description:
Part of Milagro Man's power is that EVERYONE knows the nature of this magically conjured & cursed counterfeit currency, without the need for any other influences to provide them this info, other than Milagro Man's power.
Or at least, they all know of & recognise the 13R on each & every Milagro Man note, & will thus, refuse.

I'm not familiar with how Milagro Man appeared in the source material, but I imagine this is a bit of an impediment to getting rid of the money through simply giving it to other people.
I don't even know if people also get knowledge of the potentially lethal nature of the money.

so what should i change in the OP then?

so what should i change in the OP then?
If you intend for characters from a 'verse (Ex: People, animals, &/or other characters from the Dragon Ball Universe.) to be present in the match, you should specify which are present, even if it's with a collective term rather than individually naming them all.

Sorry if this is a bit frustrating.

If you intend for characters from a 'verse (Ex: People, animals, &/or other characters from the Dragon Ball Universe.) to be present in the match, you should specify which are present, even if it's with a collective term rather than individually naming them all.

Sorry if this is a bit frustrating.

like this

fight takes place in the dragon ball universe with all characters of Dragon ball existing in it.

Tbh, I don’t even know how joshu survived that in the manga.
says here

Nigatake finishes by explaining that the only way to pass Milagro Man onto someone else is to have someone steal money from you and then destroy a bill, after which he takes a drink from a bottle of juice. Joshu then reveals he has used Nut King Call to attach one of the cursed bills onto Nigatake's juice bottle beneath the label which Nigatake has just torn. Joshu leaves just as Nigatake's apartment is filled with money that Joshu was previously burdened with as a result of Milagro Man's power.

isn't bulma an extraordinary genius though. (she could find a way to get rid of the curse. i don't know how long it takes for milagro man to kill someone with the money, but if she can think of something to get rid of the curse with her genius before that happens, then i'm sure can survive)

Bulma does what joshu did beats and threatens a random (well in joshu's case it wasn't very random but that's besides the point) person to take the money

Back