• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Johnathans main win con is mind control he used literally once ever that wasn't shown to be combat applicable so I'd just disregard it.
Other guys wincon is a 'giant shockwave' we can't tell anything about because its a gag move, stopping time (which he is shown to do in combat with absolutely no issue ic) and bombs.

I'd give it to hand guy because Johnny did the mind control literally 1 time ever and is otherwise outranged/haxed.

so it's still possible?

so your voting RHM (right hand man)

jonathan's in-character here though (well both are in-character btw)

Maybe? Healing himself via Hamon, combined with pain dampening and his willpower/tenacity means that Jonathan could, arguably power through RHM's attacks (being quite in-character for Jonathan, even)

RHM wins more often, imo

so 1 vote for RHM

this will work even if both are in-character

BTW did you read the video about what the location is?

it's just that minus the fire (just undamaged)

Maybe? Healing himself via Hamon, combined with pain dampening and his willpower/tenacity means that Jonathan could, arguably power through RHM's attacks (being quite in-character for Jonathan, even)

RHM wins more often, imo

did you see the location of the fight? (it's that minus the fire and damage)

anyway another vote for RHM

Jonathan's speed is slightly outdated, he's able to blitz a dude who could blitz a dude who has baseline high hypersonic perception in his second key (idk why jonatahn's is outdated, other part 1 dude's like will aren't).

Though I'd actually wait a tad on Hamon matches, new Hamon info just came out in the recent magazine (had a Lisa Lisa one shot, featured a Hamon graph as a bonus).
Johnathans main win con is mind control he used literally once ever that wasn't shown to be combat applicable so I'd just disregard it.
Other guys wincon is a 'giant shockwave' we can't tell anything about because its a gag move, stopping time (which he is shown to do in combat with absolutely no issue ic) and bombs.

I'd give it to hand guy because Johnny did the mind control literally 1 time ever and is otherwise outranged/haxed.
He used mind control in combat, twice, (he thought he used it by mistake a third time too but he didn't, he was confused for a moment) and Caesar used it too. And Lisa Lisa but she's hilariously above Jonathan, if she does something exclusive to her, it doesn't scale to anyone else.
And bombs, well, to be fair, Jonathan is no stranger to giant **** off explosions.

Jonathan's actual WinCo diction would be sleep inducement, mind control, loss of conscious, biomanip, body control, I'd say organ failure but I doubt Jonathan would do that, he also has decent range, though it changes on environment. Can be anywhere from a few meters to tens of meters.
Do note Jonathan can also heal cuts, stabs, broken bones and even a broken neck, and make Hamon shrouds that can block gunfire, debris, and more.

Though he can't do shit about time stop so like yeah he's kinda ****** 🤷‍♂️

Jonathan's speed is slightly outdated, he's able to blitz a dude who could blitz a dude who has baseline high hypersonic perception in his second key (idk why jonatahn's is outdated, other part 1 dude's like will aren't).

Though I'd actually wait a tad on Hamon matches, new Hamon info just came out in the recent magazine (had a Lisa Lisa one shot, featured a Hamon graph as a bonus).

He used mind control in combat, twice, (he thought he used it by mistake a third time too but he didn't, he was confused for a moment) and Caesar used it too. And Lisa Lisa but she's hilariously above Jonathan, if she does something exclusive to her, it doesn't scale to anyone else.
And bombs, well, to be fair, Jonathan is no stranger to giant **** off explosions.

Jonathan's actual WinCo diction would be sleep inducement, mind control, loss of conscious, biomanip, body control, I'd say organ failure but I doubt Jonathan would do that, he also has decent range, though it changes on environment. Can be anywhere from a few meters to tens of meters.
Do note Jonathan can also heal cuts, stabs, broken bones and even a broken neck, and make Hamon shrouds that can block gunfire, debris, and more.

is this match still possible

it’s already grace period.

And uh rhm already has knowledge on Jonathan’s abilities and it’s speed equalized.

did you also see what the location was

Not really, you put Jonathan against a time stopper, canonically, Jonathan gets his shit ****** up completely by time stopping dudes, hell 90% of the verse does.

Though idk why you gave him info on his abilities, if anything Jonathan should be getting info given his foe has time manip.

Not really, you put Jonathan against a time stopper, canonically, Jonathan gets his shit ****** up completely by time stopping dudes, hell 90% of the verse does.

Though idk why you gave him info on his abilities, if anything Jonathan should be getting info given his foe has time manip.

well basically here since rhm is in-character

even if he’s given knowledge on Jonathan he’ll stay in-character cause I said both are in-character

so even if given knowledge he won’t use it right off the bat (unless he’s bloodlusted)

so what now?

Would organ failure and the like even work when the other dude clearly isn't remotely human biologically? He's a stick. I doubt he has organs.

Seems I need to reread part 2. I don't remember half of this.
But still timestomp

Jonathan ain't in Part 2 tho, if you mean Joseph, yeah he actually hasn't used mind control much if at all in a fight, we know he has it because he knows everything Caesar knows, who has used it, but he never used it in a fight.

sir ovens said

We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement.

so given their speeds can it be equalized or no?

jonathan

At least Hypersonic+ (Equal if not superior in speed to Tarkus, reacted to Dio's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and outpaced an explosion while dying)

Right hand man

Subsonic+ with Hypersonic reaction speed (Kept up with Henry Stickmin)

So based on what sir ovens said regarding new speed rules

(i speed equalized it)

but can we still add it based on what sir ovens said.

can we also still add it based on what Chariot said? cause i think grace is over

yo chariot can i add this now?

also did anyone read my location? is the location fine

Back