• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I seriously don't have any regrets over here lol! Anyways, the title of this match should be Broly punches himself to death, or the biggest fireworks match of the history.

Asianmoviepulse.com-Dragon-Ball-Super-Broly-Rage

vs.

Mcqueen (1)

Rules:

1. This is Broly at his strongest from Dragon Ball without any injuries; whereas this is Thunder McQueen at his strongest from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure without any injuries.

2. Broly in prime, wears Battle Armor, absorbs Ki & Blutz Waves to limits, removes Broly's Control Mechanism, rides Attack Ball, has Capsule House & Senzu Beans, and transforms into Legendary Super Saiyan.

3. Thunder McQueen in prime, and activates Highway to Hell.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

BulmaCapsuleDB

Anywhere in Capsule House.

Broly: 0

Thunder McQueen: 0

Inconclusive: 11 (JohnCenaNation, Migue79, TacticalNuke002, Planck69, Psychomaster35, TheQuirkyBoy, GlaceonGamez471, Xanxussama1010, EmperorDoom25, The Coolest Water Bottle, Paulo.junior.969)

EmperorDoom25 said:
Stomp for Zeno
Thunder cant reflect EE and HtH would just get erased
"Thunder cant reflect EE and HtH would just get erased"

Do you have anything to back up your claim?

EmperorDoom25 said:
HtH only reflects physical damage (as shown in the manga) and has zero feats of reflecting something abstract like EE
Alright, Imma change Zen'o to someone else real quick.

Lol. Broly.

Broly punches him once and then they both die.

Vote for Inconclusive.

OH SHIT, I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HE DIDN'T EQUALIZE SPEEDS.

THIS CAN'T BE ADDED LOOOOOOOOL

EmperorDoom25 said:
The outcome would still be the same, speed equal or not
I dont see the problem
I think stand abilities still need time to be active like though based attack so aren't true passive abilities that are always on no matter what.

With large speed gap, activation will takes forever from a faster opponent's perspective hence the speed blitzes

Elizhaa said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
The outcome would still be the same, speed equal or not
I dont see the problem
I think stand abilities still need time to be active like though based attack so aren't true passive abilities that are always on no matter what.
With large speed gap, activation will takes forever from from a faster opponent's perspective hence the speed blitzes
Aaaaaand, ladies and gentlemen: this is why we equalize speeds. LUL

With large speed gap, activation will takes forever from a faster opponent's perspective hence the speed blitzes

That isn't an issue with HtH

TacticalNuke002 said:
That isn't an issue with HtH
and why there isn't ?

Because the damage reflection is perfectly synced with no buffering or lag. Thunder and his target will take the same damage at the same moment.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Because the damage reflection is perfectly synced with no buffering or lag. Thunder and his target will take the same damage at the same moment.
But you see Broly will speed blitz him before he can activate it

HtH doesn't have an activation. Thunder just needs to know who he wants to die with. SBA provides that by letting both combatants know that they will be fighting each other.

TacticalNuke002 said:
HtH doesn't have an activation. Thunder just needs to know who he wants to die with. SBA provides that by letting both combatants know that they will be fighting each other.
You see Broly will Obliterate him before he can do anything Because the Speed Gap is huge.

You see Broly will Obliterate him before he can do anything Because the Speed Gap is huge.

Like I said, Highway to Hell is already locked on due to SBA and the damage transfer occurs in perfect sync with Thunder not needing to actually do anything. Broly obliterates and gets obliterated at the same time and speed won't matter.

Why are matches like these still being made? It's borderline spite and we all know the outcome remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back