• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly V.S Jiren

@Kople Tried to use the logic of supressed jiren being > Toppo "who is just like a GoD" to prove that Jiren is stronger than Broly because Broly is only "maybe" stronger than A GoD.

By that logic Broly would be weaker than SSBE Vegeta.

SSBE imo was weaker than GoD toppo. if only by a minisclue margin. Vegeta only won by self destructing. A maneuver that he wouldn't pull in-character if he wasn't outmatched in some regard

Whis actually never knew the rumor was true until he saw Jiren and then again he only said Jiren "perhaps" surpassed it, and Jiren was only ever stated to surpass Belmod. LB Jiren was confirmed to Surpass Beerus because he's comparable to MUI, who only might have surpassed Beerus.

Broly on the other hand, was stated by Frieza to be the strongest he's ever faced, even though he knows LB Jiren's power.

Sure I'm a little new to this website, but not to powerscaling because it also says on jiren's profile:

"Even with his power massively held back, Jiren's strength was stated by Whis to be either within or above the domain of Gods of Destruction, terrifying Beerus. He is repeatedly stated to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 has ever faced, as well as the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history, putting him above even Infinite Zamasu."

It means it will take him a lot of time to reach 2-C status. You could argue that he could be stronger than Jiren at that point but that doesn't matter because he start at low 2-C

Being stronger than is obviously implying stronger than his strongest form.

You could also show how Jiren is stronger by how MUI goku > beerus.

Are you going to deny that too?

We don't know for sure if UI Goku is stronger than Beerus. DBH and Promo stuff tease this but it's never outright said in the actual show.

Broly's claim is stronger than Goku and Jiren if anything since it comes directly from the author of the story rather than some staff working at magazines covers

Which claim comes from the author of the story?

In the movie Goku says Broly is likely stronger than Beerus. To my knowledge, this is the first time anyone was compared to Beerus in the actual canon and the movie was written by Toriyama from start to finish

I thought you were talking about some quote that came directly from the author. Jiren was also stated to perhaps have surpassed GoD level too though.

Well, I didn't read anything from above its longer than my life story, I will put my opinion here...
Goku and Vegeta at the end of anime were training, then in the first of movie they were training too and we can see the difference in time when we look at that daughter of Vegeta, it looks like months have passed since the TOP Arc so Goku and Vegeta in Broly movie >> Goku and Vegeta in TOP, so don't say "oh Goku didn't use Kaioken and Vegeta didn't use his new form" Broly movie is after TOP by months so Goku and Vegeta in the movie may be equal to kaioken Goku and Vegeta new form from TOP (because the movie is after TOP by months) Broly in his SSJ stomped Goku and Vegeta in Blue forms and he crushed their strongest attacks (Kamehameha and Galick) easily. then when they fused to Gogeta, SSJ Gogeta was stronger than SSJ Broly but somehow you can see that Broly is starting to catch him up after 1:23:10...
Well we all now that the fusion is always stronger than both characters in base form like we have seen in DBZ, ( Vegito Vs Buu ) if you want to say its dance fusion, not a potara I will say go and look to Gotenks if you want to say its in DBZ I will say go and look at Kefla... well SSJ is stronger than base form by x50, Gogeta in base is stronger than Goku and Vegeta in blue and then he got stronger by x50 times LOL. And Broly was near to him in SSJ, and he stomped him in FSSJ and forced him to use the Blue.
DONT say that Belmod is stronger than Beerus and Jiren is Stronger than Belmod GO AND REWATCH THE EPISODE, Whis said that the mortal who can't be defeated by GOD is in the Universe which its GOD defeated Beerus in arms and the manga it was shown that this GOD is Quitela so we can figure out that Whis's statements was only EXPECTATIONS, we don't know who is stronger Beerus or Belmod since even in the Manga Belomd hasn't fought yet...
DONT say that Jiren in Episode 109 was at the level of GOD, Whis said that because he was far from his full power so he expected that in his FP he will be at the level of GOD or maybe higher.
Jiren is stronger than Belmod but we don't know where is Belmod between other GODs in terms of power. We know that until this point Beerus and Quitela are the strongest.
No one said that the movie is only a Complement for the Anime. its also a Complement for the manga and in the manga Goku saw the fight between the GODs in their full power so DONT say that "He is probably stronger than Beerus statement cant be taken"
My last point is if you want to take the statements of the magazines about Jiren then you must take Saikyo Jump's statement about Broly, they said he is the strongest foe in DB history and his power is GREATER Than GOD https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1025416473068466177
I hope you can read all my text.

YukaSama4 said:
Well, I didn't read anything from above its longer than my life story, I will put my opinion here...
Goku and Vegeta at the end of anime were training, then in the first of movie they were training too and we can see the difference in time when we look at that daughter of Vegeta, it looks like months have passed since the TOP Arc so Goku and Vegeta in Broly movie >> Goku and Vegeta in TOP, so don't say "oh Goku didn't use Kaioken and Vegeta didn't use his new form" Broly movie is after TOP by months so Goku and Vegeta in the movie may be equal to kaioken Goku and Vegeta new form from TOP (because the movie is after TOP by months) Broly in his SSJ stomped Goku and Vegeta in Blue forms and he crushed their strongest attacks (Kamehameha and Galick) easily. then when they fused to Gogeta, SSJ Gogeta was stronger than SSJ Broly but somehow you can see that Broly is starting to catch him up after 1:23:10...
Well we all now that the fusion is always stronger than both characters in base form like we have seen in DBZ, ( Vegito Vs Buu ) if you want to say its dance fusion, not a potara I will say go and look to Gotenks if you want to say its in DBZ I will say go and look at Kefla... well SSJ is stronger than base form by x50, Gogeta in base is stronger than Goku and Vegeta in blue and then he got stronger by x50 times LOL. And Broly was near to him in SSJ, and he stomped him in FSSJ and forced him to use the Blue.
DONT say that Belmod is stronger than Beerus and Jiren is Stronger than Belmod GO AND REWATCH THE EPISODE, Whis said that the mortal who can't be defeated by GOD is in the Universe which its GOD defeated Beerus in arms and the manga it was shown that this GOD is Quitela so we can figure out that Whis's statements was only EXPECTATIONS, we don't know who is stronger Beerus or Belmod since even in the Manga Belomd hasn't fought yet...
DONT say that Jiren in Episode 109 was at the level of GOD, Whis said that because he was far from his full power so he expected that in his FP he will be at the level of GOD or maybe higher.
Jiren is stronger than Belmod but we don't know where is Belmod between other GODs in terms of power. We know that until this point Beerus and Quitela are the strongest.
No one said that the movie is only a Complement for the Anime. its also a Complement for the manga and in the manga Goku saw the fight between the GODs in their full power so DONT say that "He is probably stronger than Beerus statement cant be taken"
My last point is if you want to take the statements of the magazines about Jiren then you must take Saikyo Jump's statement about Broly, they said he is the strongest foe in DB history and his power is GREATER Than GOD https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1025416473068466177
I hope you can read all my text.
Well ofcourse Goku isn't that Dumb he saw how fast Broly caught upto him and Vegeta's years worth of training in a single fight he didn't want to risk making him more stronger as even if Goku would have used SSB Kaioken broly would soon overpowered that form too and at the end of Super Goku said he didn't know if he can go UI so he thought using Fusion instead.

The movie is similar to the manga more than the anime, there is no SSB Kaioken and there is no SSBE ( I dont know what you are calling him ), even if Goku didn't use kaioken he trained after ToP until the movie and I explained the time between it, He should be as strong as SSB Kaioken in ToP.

Thats why I said the movie is also a complement to the manga not only the anime so Goku knows what beerus can do in his Full power and his statement can be taken, and there is nothing in the anime shows that Belmod is stronger than Beerus.

In my opinion Gogeta blue is stronger than UI Goku in ToP. If we want to make Jiren and Broly nearly because there isn't any one said Jiren is stronger than Beerus, then simply Broly is going to win becasue you know he has a great development speed.

Also I forgot to talk about something:

Frieza said in the Novel that no one alive can win against Broly, it doesn't mean Broly in Ssj1 is stronger that LB Jiren, Frieza fought against Jiren in episode 127 then he lost his conclusion he didn't see the fight between Goku UI and LB Jiren so you can only take his statement like this: Broly one >>Jiren ( episode 127 ).

@Shubham, please don't quote huge walls of text.

@Yuka, I'm currently making a blog on the ToP scaling and by the looks of it Broly saga Blue Goku and Vegeta are as strong as their 20x amps in the ToP AKA SSBE AND SSBKK.

Zamasu Chan said:
@Shubham, please don't quote huge walls of text.
@Yuka, I'm currently making a blog on the ToP scaling and by the looks of it Broly saga Blue Goku and Vegeta are as strong as their 20x amps in the ToP AKA SSBE AND SSBKK.
k :)

This matchup has been done a lot before. Twice in January and again in April. Pretty sure this discussion was also brought up multiple times. It seems pointless to try and discuss this. It never goes anywhere.

There has been no information on DB scaling since this last fight in April so arguing it to death some more is not going to yield any newer results.

I want to ask about something.. Zamasu in the manga I think he should be 3A or High 3A

He was equal to Goku in perfected SSB who is 3A and then he start to multiply infinitely..

My second question is about Moro he should be 3A he absorbed Goku and Vegeta ki and in the last chapter it was stated that in his current state now way that goku and vegeta can win against him so he should be 3A via his magic abilities, and I'm surprised why he is 4B without magic because he kept up with SSJ Vegeta..

well Vegeta and Goku as far as I know they are 3B with their base forms and Battle of God movie proved it, I think you guys need to take a better look on the manga levels.

Toriyama didn't write Heroes, and it takes place in a different timeline separate from the Canon Super timeline. Please stop attempting to say that Canon Jiren is 2-B because he beat other 2-B's.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Toriyama didn't write Heroes, and it takes place in a different timeline separate from the Canon Super timeline. Please stop attempting to say that Canon Jiren is 2-B because he beat other 2-B's.
Anyways, according to Dragon Ball FighterZ, Jiren stated Vegito is equal to him, and we all know how the fight between Broly and Gogeta went. Jiren once again slaps Broly.

Back