• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly V.S Jiren

YukaSama4 said:
No, Broly has a great durability...he should be now somewhere near to Jiren in power or at the same level.
Don't forget, he took too many punches from Gogeta blue who can stomp Jiren in my opninion, but you can see that he is still fighting, he took a stardust breaker (soul punisher) but even though he could fight more. I dont believe that Jiren attacks are stronger than Gogeta.
Did you forgot what God Vegeta did to him Vegeta could have easily killed him if he wanted to but didn't

Veget tried to kill him that time and you can go and watch what Goku said to him. Broly gained a new power and he was far weaker than SSG but in a minutes he become near to SSB level.

Most of people are underestimating Broly because he was stomped by Gogeta, but they don't want to accept the fact that Gogeta is very OP and if he fought Jiren the fight will end in a very short time.

Gogeta was far stronger than Broly and he hit him by a lot of punches and stardust breaker and the last ki explosion, even though it wasn't enougg to take Broly down.

Even if you don't take DBH or DBF canon, Jiren is still confirmed to be more powerful than Broly. Goku stated Broly might be stronger than Beerus, please compare that to Jiren being stronger than all 12 Gods of Destruction, not even close. Beerus is not even the strongest God of Destruction!

JohnCenaNation said:
Even if you don't take DBH or DBF canon, Jiren is still confirmed to be more powerful than Broly. Goku stated Broly might be stronger than Beerus, please compare that to Jiren being stronger than all 12 Gods of Destruction, not even close. Beerus is not even the strongest God of Destruction!
There is no one said that Jiren is stronger than all 12 GOD, if you want to say Belmod is stronger than Beerus I explained this in my long text above you can read it.

If you want to take what magazines said then you must take what Saiku Jump stated about Broly.

Jiren is stronger than Belmod, and we still don't know where is Belmod between all the Gods in terms of power.

JohnCenaNation said:
I forgot to say something here.

Beerus is at least the third strongest GOD we don't who is stronger Beerus or Quitela and we don't know how is Belmod between them, I didn't say he is the third I said "at least" because he may be really the strongest.

There is no one said that Jiren is stronger than all 12 GOD, if you want to say Belmod is stronger than Beerus I explained this in my long text above you can read it.

If you want to take what magazines said then you must take what Saiku Jump stated about Broly.

I prefer the V-Jump magazine where they stated that Buuhan is on par with SSJ3 Goku.

The problem is it isn't the only time, unlike most of the other statements. If it was once it could be denounced... However, the sentiment is repeated numerous times across numerous different media. Even in DB Fighterz they refer to it and they are the game series that closely follows the DBS anime events other than Android 21.

I'd say Jiren can match or defeat every single GoD in single combat, and I believe it's fair to put Broly in that range as well. In that situation, it falls to combat experience and skill. In that regard, Jiren takes it

Is Jiren really that old or skilled tbh? He never stroke me as "skillful" fighter, at least not on Goku's level.

ZERO7772 said:
Is Jiren really that old or skilled tbh? He never stroke me as "skillful" fighter, at least not on Goku's level.
I don't think he's that old, but he's definitely insanely skill, moreso than Goku in some respects AFAIK

How is he more skillfull than Goku lol? All he did for 90% of the tournament was standing and making poker face or acting smug before Goku started pushing pushing his shit in and then he lost his mind.

ZERO7772 said:
How is he more skillfull than Goku lol? All he did for 90% of the tournament was standing and making poker face or acting smug before Goku started pushing pushing his shit in and then he lost his mind.
Not doing anything=/= Not being skilled

You have to be trolling, Jiren got tired after fighting at full power for 2 min. He Is inferior to Goku in both skills and stamina and power as well if you include UI.

ZERO7772 said:
You have to be trolling, Jiren got tired after fighting at full power for 2 min. He Is inferior to Goku in both skills and stamina and power as well if you include UI.
Okay, you've done nothing to prove that Jiren is less skilled than Goku and stamina=/=skill...

All I am asking is why people says "Oh jiren is so skilled" because I really don't remember anything impressive about him skills-wise. It always comes down to "look Jiren is really strong!"

ZERO7772 said:
All I am asking is why people says "Oh jiren is so skilled" because I really don't remember anything impressive about him skills-wise. It always comes down to "look Jiren is really strong!"
Well, there were several instance in the T.O.P. where Jiren and Goku we're matched in power, so that scales his skill at least to Goku's

Why is this a debate, if broly is confirmed to be the "strongest foe goku and vegeta ever faced' and this is directly after T.O.P, it's common sense he should be stronger, if he's "probably stronger than beerus" then that means jiren is not stronger than beerus.

Ka$aJ1zo said:
Why is this a debate, if broly is confirmed to be the "strongest foe goku and vegeta ever faced' and this is directly after T.O.P, it's common sense he should be stronger, if he's "probably stronger than beerus" then that means jiren is not stronger than beerus.
And that contradicts everything we've ever been told about Jiren, who is constantly stated to be stronger than the GoD.

So? An actual confirmation > what you gather from the anime. heck when gogeta and vegito were stated to be the same strength, that went against all scaling and everything we've learned about them. but guess what? too bad. "Frankly, the enemy Goku and co. are up against in this movie is the strongest" seeing as it's said multiple times. It's a confirmation.

and even moreso every time a movie has been released, the enemy in the movie always ended up being stronger than everything in the series at that point in time

Ka$aJ1zo said:
So? An actual confirmation > what you gather from the anime. heck when gogeta and vegito were stated to be the same strength, that went against all scaling and everything we've learned about them. but guess what? too bad. "Frankly, the enemy Goku and co. are up against in this movie is the strongest" seeing as it's said multiple times. It's a confirmation.

and even moreso every time a movie has been released, the enemy in the movie always ended up being stronger than everything in the series at that point in time
Okay but Goku's statement (and he wasn't even sure about it) < the statements of Shin, Whis, all the guides, etc. Also, they clarified that Gogeta and Vegito were equal in a guide, the same place where they confirmed Jiren to be stronger than the GoD.

Ka$aJ1zo said:
Its from a magazine please dont take anything from magazines it was stated in some magazine that Goku UIO EP129 is stronger than Beerus Lol. Dont take anything from a magazine for Broly nor Jiren.

Anime and Manga there isn't any thing prove that Jiren is stronger than Broly.

Back