• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly Spoilers for Dragon Ball Movie.

Dark649 said:
Most char. like Vegeta are slightly over 1 meter, which would upgrade them normally to extended melee range phisically, but not only them but most other profiles on the with over 1 meter in height. Since i don't want to revise all of them, i think the range system should discussed again.
Well, it's more like their arms and legs would need to be 1 meter + to qualify rather than just them being taller than 100 cm.

unless i missunderstood something.

It's like this: This is not a question of "how long it is", but of "how far can you reach with it".

So the full actual movie is on YouTube and to clear things up, Broly does transform into lssj first and actually Starts overwhelming Gogeta and for the dimension stuff. See for yourself. Also Heat resistance for Gogeta, Broly, Goku and Vegeta because they were literally swimming in lava as they were fighting. Broly also breathes fire.

https://youtu.be/DBqwwG9nZWE

Starts at 1:21:00

Also... I agree with overwhelming Gogeta bit. He actually did struggle to finish off Broly, hence his sigh of relief once Broly is floored. It wasn't as "one-sided" as many people believe it would be... I would say Gogeta was at 70%-80% of his Full Power near the end.

Dragomer said:
Honestly, that dimension stuff is killing me because all we need is one little statement in an interview, the movie or the novel to justify an upgrade that will make the whole shockwave shitshow look like a civil argument; with it.
It would be funny if Toriyama calls them higher dimensions, that's going to be really interesting.

Quantu said:
Good to see Goku taking a bath in Lava without complaining "Duhh I can't survive lava"
WAIT, SERIOUSLY? THIS HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE? NAIS.

Broly has reactive evolution/Adaptation, he was able to use Goku's Paralysis by himself, just noticed that from watching that part

They'll either call them "Parallel Dimensions" or "Higher Dimensions" is my guess. If the latter, then boy is that gonna be a fun time.

Also both Gogeta and Broly's beam attack cracked the fabrick of reality, it literally shatters like glass and then they are in a surreal colorfull dimension where their fight shatters that fabric too, in the end when Gogeta is in SSB and Broly SSFP their end punch reshapes reality.

AKM said this classifies as Space-Time Manipulation but it looked more like Reality Wariping to me

L╠Âe╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âf╠Âe╠Â

DragonEmperor23 said:
Dragomer said:
Honestly, that dimension stuff is killing me because all we need is one little statement in an interview, the movie or the novel to justify an upgrade that will make the whole shockwave shitshow look like a civil argument; with it.
It would be funny if Toriyama calls them higher dimensions, that's going to be really interesting.
Exactly ! the shit show would be beautiful ! especialy if they go and name one of the dimension like 'the tenth dimension', people in the VS community would just lose their shit XD

Litteraly all we need for that is a single line of the novelisation going 'their clashing overwhelming power broke the barrier of the tenth dimension, taking the fight to a whole new place' or some stuff like that and boom, we'd have a shit show that would eclipse the episode 12 shitshow and Superman Vs Goku 2 Shit show combined.

Watched only the scene where they crack the dimension and it reminded me of Puella Magi Madoka Magica! I kinda wanna know more insight into this. Like are those higher spatial dimensions or are they just alternate realities of Universe 7? If anyone has a translation on anything that explains this, please tell.

(Not gonna watch the full movie until it's out in the States.)

Do y'all think it would be too much of a reach to ask Herms about the dimension thing and if it's even in the book and what it means by that?

Back