• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly Spoilers for Dragon Ball Movie.

SSB's the real stamina drainer in DBS, not SSJ3. The fact that Goku could even get up after what happened with him using Ultra Instinct far surpasses "Very High". Not to mention the countless zenkais that increased their stamina by leaps and bounds.

I don't know. Goku was only able to maintain SS3 for a few seconds during the ToP, yet he accesses SSG and SSB not too long after.

I'd say it's a completely different case if we are referring to the manga version though.

The main point against 'Extremly High' that i'v seen is that it's reserved for characters who can fight nonstop for days while the TOP was only 48 minute long.

but i don't really know how stamlina is judged here so i can't say either way.

CryoTheMayo said:
Well, if we go with the statement that SSB Goku is supposedly....
I disagree because Frieza never tanked a blast from SSB Goku and Vegeta and they didn't even attack Frieza throughout the entire movie so where did you find that?

We dont know what director meant by "god" because it was written god and not GoD so its unknown till we watch the movie

Frieza is really overconfident that what caused his downfall in ROF arc against Vegeta and then in TOP against GoD Toppo

Uh...can you read my post? I am comparing them to SS Broly...who trashes them and then fights Frieza for an hour. I am saying that IF that statement of Goku nearing GoD level (that others are posting not me) is true then Frieza (who was stomped by GoD Toppo in just a minute or two) fighting Broly for an hour (who stomped this supposedly near GoD-level Goku and Vegeta) would blatantly depict him as being far, far stronger than before.

Regardless of whether this is true. Frieza was completely equal to Goku prior to the ToP and now seems to be above Post-ToP SSB Goku and Vegeta seeing as they got crushed by Broly whereas Frieza lasts an hour. So he clearly grew much stronger.

Freiza surviving Broly for a whole hour is nothing more than a plot convenient just to buy some time for Goku/Vegetq to fuse imo. I mean, from what I heard, Freiza is getting dusted the whole time, even in his golden form.

The writers doesn't think of Broly as 4-D being and Frieza as 3-D lol. We are the ones who assume shch stuff hete. Writers are not sure if Goku can blow up a universe in the first place.

Getting stomped isn't a feat. Although I am pretty sure Frieza will scale to later down the line so I am pretty indifferent about it tbh.

SSBKK and SSBE are not canon to this movie written by toriyama, they are Toei original forms, just like super kaio-ken

Dragomer said:
Even if we say that, the thread itself counted the 'stamina votes' as invalid since Goku used KK longer than Vegeta used SSJBE so it's still pretty outdated.
No. Goku only used KK for small intervals unlike Vegeta who can maintain SSBE for longer without any strain on his body.

I heard that Broly adapts to Goku's paralysis and uses it himself, could be wrong ofcourse but this could give Broly reactive evolution or adaptation

Yes, Broly does use paralysis on Goku but it's unclear if he just reverts Goku's paralysis back on himself or uses his own after learning from Goku.

Apparently, Beets says baby Broly with a PL of 920 is stronger than him.

There is the full scene of Frieza Supernova, hopefully its wield will be around the same or slightly over the Super one.

Dark649 said:
There is the full scene of Frieza Supernova, hopefully its wield will be around the same or slightly over the Super one.
Well some people uploaded parts of the movie, the beginning with Frieza blowing the planet up can be seen at 22:00 Video

Also, Vegeta is actually Vegeta IV.

ZERO7772 said:
Freiza surviving Broly for a whole hour is nothing more than a plot convenient just to buy some time for Goku/Vegetq to fuse imo....
Another point as well

Which of these should I use for Ikari Broly?

Enraged Broly Dokkan
Ikari Broly
Wrathful broly by nekoar dct7399-pre

Changes i found are that in the Trailer Frieza is seen without armor when nuking Planet Vegeta, in the Movie he has the Armor. Base Broly is seen attacking Frieza, but in the Movie he is actually Super Saiyan.

They actually fixed the armor mistake in the third trailer. And yeah, SSJ Broly attacks Whis in the movie too, not base Broly.

Dark649 said:
Changes i found are that in the Trailer Frieza is seen without armor when nuking Planet Vegeta, in the Movie he has the Armor. Base Broly is seen attacking Frieza, but in the Movie he is actually Super Saiyan.
Yes and ssj Broly beats the everlasting **** out of Freezy Pop

Does anyone know how the movie is doing in terms of money?

ZERO7772 said:
Full leaks are out?
Full as in the spoilers ? yes

full as in 'the movie' ? nope, there are was a few illegal stream but i don't know if there are more.

In other news, the movie is criticaly acclaimed, with a score of 9,9 star out of 10 currently.

I saw the full stream. felt rushed but everything else was on point, the Gogeta/Broly fight was especially well animated

Did not watched the last part, but can you talk in detail about the part where they break dimensions?.

The screen just shatter after a beam clash between Gogeta and Broly and they are transported to some weird mirror looking dimension, they trash the place around until the screen shatter again and they are back to real world.

Nothing more.

According to some spoilers they shatter several dimensions until they shatter back to Earth, is that not the case?

When Saiyans go thiccer than Bulma, you know that your life is not gonna go anywhere nice XD

Back