• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly Spoilers for Dragon Ball Movie.

Oh, that is a much better visual. Thank you ZERO7772 for that close-up. I guess we will have to wait for the full movie to drop. For now, I'm lean towards UI Gogeta.

If Gogeta was using even a fraction of UI that means Broly must be out of this world.

Ironically enough, Gogeta is doing the same "sliding" thing UI Goku did to Kefla

I do think that it is some form of UI, it looks from the image that it's being layered on top of SSB. If that's true, then this Gogeta is probably the strongest character besides the angels and Zeno in db.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Can't be UI because Vegeta doesn't know it.
Only one has to know something for the fusion to have/perform it.

Not that it matters, it's a stylistic choice.

There was UIO Vegeta punshing Broly in the music trailer if you noticed

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Can't be UI because Vegeta doesn't know it.
Only one part need to know UI for Gogeta to use it. Thing is, Goku doesn't know how to tap to UI himself hence why UI isn't likely.

Gogeta/Vegito always use lesser forms compare to Goku/Vegeta tbh.

I am thinking of making SSJ Gogeta vs LSSJ2 Kefla one the movie comes out (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Plus ssj Gogeta might get a 2-C rating because him and Broly were breaking Dimensions, so take that with a grain of salt.

Yeah maybe Base Gogeta against SS2 Kefla, SS is a bit of overkill since if we take in the fusion formula that being post ToP Goku+Vegeta's max power times dozens, then Kefla gets murdered by a Gogeta that is even just 20x stronger than his base

I dont't believe for a second that it's UI. The outline is more likely a special effect for this high budget anime movie.

And as much as I would love to have a solid 2C+ Dragon Ball Super character, let's not jump to early conclusions! The rumor of Gogeta and Broly moving so fast that they enter and destroy a alternate dimension or dimensions, leaves it at the moment unquantifable!

We don't know it those dimension are pocket dimensions, a alternate 3rd dimension or if they are of a higher plane of being.

All I gotta say after that is; I saidly failed No-Nut November! That Gogeta Trailer was just that... Orgasmic!!!

I'm not sure why they would put that there then if it's just a special effect, it wasn't there in the earlier parts of the trailer, so why did it appear in the latter half. Wait to till we see the actual movie or have a gif or scan so we can judge from, people are jumping to conclusions.

Not saying Gogeta is using UI but, his SSB aura is clearly different than Goku/Vegeta SSB forms in this movie + that aura shows when he's dodging Broly attacks in the trailer.

so Gogeta looks like he has Kefla's moves (Massive laser barrage, rapid fire particle blasts) to a greater degree. In the Gogeta teaser for XV2 he uses a move similar to Jiren's Power Impact and, of course, he also has Super Kamehameha and I do believe Soul Punisher?

It's crazy how many techniques he has in the span of just a few minutes of fighting. Gotta love that Light Pillar attack as well.

@ Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff

If you look at the very beginning of the the trailer where Gogeta names himself. He has a "golden trim aura" around himself.

Just a special effect in my opinion to showcase how powerful a character Gogeta is.

@ Zamasu Cha

I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus with the Dimension Busting Rumor. But I have people at work who are also DB fans already saying Gogeta and Broly are 4D, 5D even one said 10D!!! Jumping to conclusions before the movie even comes out!

And we clearly see that throughout the movie that SSB Goku and Vegeta has the exact same type of aura they have in Super... Yet they decide to be significantly different for Gogeta when he uses it. They did not give Vegito a new type of aura because of how powerful he is in the anime.

Also... I noticed near the end Gogeta is definitely is using a form of Final Explosion. Vegeta usually uses Final Explosion as a either finisher move, or a move when he's pushed and has no other option left. I'm really, really hoping for the latter, but it's likely the former.

I'm also hoping it is a former of UIO stack of SSB.[SSB UIO Gogeta ?] ... It would show Gogeta needs that to hold a edge against Broly, and solidify his power being ludicrously above anything we've seen as of yet that is Non-Angel level.

If the above is true, I'm afraid for the level of zenkai he may get after the movie... Or if they state near the end [You rival Gogeta] when meeting Broly again at the end or something because of said zenkai would legitimately make me fearful for what they have to come.

Also the fact that they needed Fusion for Broly when they didn't even think about using it or needing it during the tournament makes me believe that SSJ Broly > UIO 3rd, or extremely close to it. After the zenkai Broly's SSJ would be > Beerus without a doubt TBH. Especially considering based on the trailers SSJ Broly is able to somewhat compete with SSB Gogeta , who due to being forced to using that power should be above SSG Gogeta, whose Base Form to SSJ far dwarfs UIO 2nd Son Goku... Maybe 3rd if you are pushing it .

Peeps looking too much into it.

This thread is dry, so.... between the cat of destroying, a green monkey and a gray buff boi, who's stronger than who?

ZERO7772 said:
Purple Cat is protected by the plot.
Toriyama won't let anyone surpass his favorite cat.

Didn't one of the spoiler summary say Broly is probably stronger than Beerus rather than might be stronger than Beerus?

There's actually a pretty big difference between the two.

Probably means almost certainly

Might means a possibility

The difference between probably and might is like the difference between likely and possibly.

Back