• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly Spoilers for Dragon Ball Movie.

ZERO7772 said:
HQ Renders for the profiles.
Thanks, I already had them and was thinking of making a rough draft of their profiles in my sandbox. But if you find other renders for other forms, please post them.

AKM sama said:
ZERO7772 said:
HQ Renders for the profiles.
Thanks, I already had them and was thinking of making a rough draft of their profiles in my sandbox. But if you find other renders for other forms, please post them.
What do you think of them shattering the fabric of reality?

Unquantifiable until further evidence imo. They need to be universe-sized dimensions.

Space-time manipulation imo.

Should we create new Low 2-C Broly and Gogeta profiles, or wait until some people here have actually seen the movie, rather than just reviews? The latter option could take quite a while.

We've waited this long, let's wait a week more. We will get more solid information on December 14 because many more people (on YT and NF) would have seen the movie by then. Plus, that's the official release date.

LMAO

I still don't understand their reason for putting it in, but damn that's hilarious lol

I find that gogeta vs broly soundtrack to be quite hypnotic. I found myself saying "Go broly Go broly" put of nowhere lol

Well, here is the draft for Broly and Gogeta based on the spoilers. I'll be creating the profiles on 14th, but we still need renders for SSJ Broly, Base and SSJ Gogeta.

CryoTheMayo said:
Well, a magazine scan has stated that Gogeta and Vegito are 'equally matched trump cards'. So this basically canonises or adds credulence to Dance = Potara.

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1070890625803804672

Of course, Vegito from the Black arc is nowhere near Gogeta, in the Broly movie, in terms of power. So I doubt this would effect his profile.
The Potara was stated several times to be stronger than the Fusion Dance. I think in universe statements certainly trump promotional material.

If Gogeta existed in the manga he'd be weaker than Boo with Gohan absorbed.

I'd rather people use the movie designs by shintani rather than the plastic yamamuro-esque designs from other media but that's just me.

Potara was never stated to be stronger than Fusion Dance in DB canon. That came from the guide.

The Potara was stated several times to be stronger than the Fusion Dance. I think in universe statements certainly trump promotional material.

If Gogeta existed in the manga he'd be weaker than Boo with Gohan absorbed.

The Fandom should block you again Kep. Lol

ZERO7772 said:
Maybe we can just wait until we can full renders before we creat the profiles then?
We can create the profiles and add the remaining renders later when they are available.

Again, false.

Herms:

• Elder Kaioshin: "Here! Put this Potara on your left ear! [ ] Put the other one on Gohan's ear. Just by doing that, you two will be able to merge together! Like with Fusion."
  • Goku: "Huh! Re-really!?"
  • Elder Kaioshin: "Of course. And what's more, the effect is greater than with Fusion! This has been the trump card treasure of the Kaioshins since long ago."

Doesn't matter what old Kaio-shin says tbh.

How many times has this guy been wrong? he was wrong about the time limit and satment is like 25 years old at this point. One could easily says they recton the dance fusion.

Must Toriyama comes online and swear on something everytime so people can accept it?

We can create the profiles and add the remaining renders later when they are available.

Eh. Sound like half ass job tbh.

We should drop down the profiles once they are perfectly ready imo.

He wasn't wrong about the time limit, it was established that the Potara lasts a limited amount of time for mortals only. For Gods, it's eternal.

Both the Daizenshuu and the manga state that the Potara surpasses the Dance; Gohan-absorbed Boo stated a potential Gogeta would be no match for him, Goku hmself told Vegeta the Potara are the ONLY method they could use to beat Boo; and he only tried to merge with the Dance after Super Boo was reverted to his normal state.

That's Viz. Herms's translations are word for word from the original Japanese and trump Viz, which often takes liberal interpretations and adapts the series to American audiences.

Back