• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly (Dragon Ball Super) VS Tabuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. Post-ToP SSG Goku is 3-A, and so is Anilaza.

Notice how I said he is much stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

I can literally do the same thing with an overexaggerated scaling chain for Tabuu. Full Power Tabuu > Weakened Tabuu > Extremely casual Tabuu > Full power Master Hand > Massively held back Master Hand > Arceus > Giratina > Palkia = Dialga (Baseline)

See? Scaling chains don't matter, the actual goddamn feat they scale to is what matters.

Master Hand views Dialga as a toy. An inanimate object. The difference is literally inconcieveable. I guarentee you that Broly doesn't view Infinite Zamasu as an inanimate object.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Unless you can readily expose how that's the case or the supposed downgrades for Smash goes properly through, you can't really claim this.
What are you talking about, dude? Did you watch the Tournament of Power?

There are numerous limit breaking moments in the Tournament of Power for Goku when he is trying to achieve Ultra Instinct.

This is what leads to Goku's power increasing, as after each time Goku breaks his limits by going UIS, it leads to him being comparable to weaker characters in weaker forms that used to be comparable to him in stronger forms.

A perfect example is with Berserker Kale. Berserker Kale stomped Pre-First UIS SSB Goku.

After Goku's first UIS, Red God Goku is stomping True Legendary Super Saiyan Kale and SSJ2 Caulifla simultatously. He then fights0 a fusion of the two Saiyans girls.

Goku gets similar boosts numerous times throughout the arc. And Broly scales way above this.

I'm well aware this is a pretty long list of buffs, not one I am very fond of at all after they decided to make the Saiyan adaptative power boosting go into overdrive worse than in the Namek/Frieza Saga, but it's still a very hard sale to conclusively say it definitely scales above Master Hand, who treats apparent Low 2C's so far below they might as well be in a lower dimension, and that one same dude gets one shotted easily by Tabuu.

Longer chains doesn't really translate to bigger AP immediately. I also agree with Cal that Billions to Trillions is absurd and I'd push it to a million above baseline at most.

Billions to trillions is for the 3-A scaling. The Low 2-C is a bit less absurd and is probably around hundreds of thousands of times above baseline and at most in the millions of times above baseline for the strongest Low 2-C.

Ah, pardon my confusion then. The 3-A scaling was the most absurd part indeed.

Tends to Hundreds of Thounsands of times above baseline am pretty okay with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back