• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Briah Ability Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
So currently Briahs are are treated as being primarily Reality Warping, but the Briahs nature is that the user enforces their desire upon reality causing certain things to happen. Now while I do believe Reality Warping is fair I believe that it is also Law Manipulation.

So I think that Briahs it should be "Law Manipulation and Reality Warping" and not just Reality Warping.

Something else that should be added is a Briahs duration within their stamina section since all the LDO outside really Reinhard have relevant time limits.

Decisio
Agree: 10 (Redgrave, Qliphoth, Paul, Tony, SirLancelot, Makku, Ion, Emperor, Infera, Warren)

Disagree:

Neutral:

what even is remained? i think at this point you should massage moderators for evaluating thread and unlocking profiles?

This does not seem controversial to apply with this much support.

Sweet, Ant would you being willing to open the pages if I link the pages that need to be changed?

Okay. Just make sure to write down all of the exact page titles, so my automated script can handle it.

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

I finished everyone but Ren, unfortunately I was dragged out of my house and cant do it right now.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back