• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Is there anybody that's currently working on brawlhalla profiles? I noticed that there were a few done. I can assist getting the profiles and stats for some, but I was just wondering if they were being worked on.

I wanted to work on them at some point of time, since I started to discover the lore of the game, but currently I have other verses to take care of.
However, if you or others need help or something, feel free to ask, even though I'm far from being an expert of the series (but I'll get better over time)

I wanted to work on them at some point of time, since I started to discover the lore of the game, but currently I have other verses to take care of.
However, if you or others need help or something, feel free to ask, even though I'm far from being an expert of the series (but I'll get better over time)
Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

I just did an Ember Profile Page, this is my first profile page and I based it off of Artemis' page. Any feedback will be happily taken.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ember_(Brawlhalla)

It's good overall, though she and the other characters need a bit more of context for their powers and stats.
Also, scaling game characters between them using only attack points and other in-game stats is not allowed here and scans or links should be attached to the profile, as evidences that what it's stated is true. I saw that there's a calc about the star core feat, but a source of this feat is needed. The same for Lord Vraxx's feat or statement about vaporizing planets.
I'm not saiying that tiers and stats are wrong, but evidences are necessary in order to make a profile legitimate.
The best thing to do for now is to create a verse page, before making other profiles.
Also, I suggest you to talk with GyroNutz. From what I see, he's the one who made the other profiles, as well as the calc for the star feat.

Last thing, you opened this thread in the wrong section of the forum, I asked to move it in Questions and Answer, but keep it in mind next time.
The Wiki Management section should only be used to reply to pre-existing threads, not to open new ones, save for some exception.

Thanks for the input/feedback.
I'll work on what you advised, and I'll talk to Gyro and see what we can do.

I will fix it a bit, remember that you can use you sandbox to try and experiment, before adding things to the wiki.
Currently the page is missing a lot of contents in every section.

Edit: Here you can take a look at what I added or changed

Last edited:
I saw what you added, thank you so much, I did not know how to word that, and I didn't know what to do about that.

In the future I'll have to make a CRT to find out the abilities of certain legends, but we're making a large amount of progress.

No problem, I would have done it myself anyway, sooner or later.
Plus, with time and experimenting things in the sandbox, you'll get better and used to everything, your first works were good.

@KingTempest Sorry, I didn't tell you, so it's not your fault, but there's this unwritten rule (that has been decided not much time ago, actually) to not add images of characters without a profile inside verse pages, because it brings confusion, due to them images being linked to empty pages.
I ask you to remove those characters and add them once they have a profile.
Also, I'll ask for that rule to be written somewhere

The first three and immortality, yes. Not every character is capable of flight or dimensional travel though. What do you mean by weapon totems?

The first three and immortality, yes. Not every character is capable of flight or dimensional travel though. What do you mean by weapon totems?
The weapon totems are the things in the game that you pick up to get your weapon.

They're shown as glowing swords, but when the player picks it up it comes as a weapon of their choice.
It could potentially be weapon creation if you think of it as them making a new weapon every time they pick up the totem, but it would be confusing in a cross battle.

The fandom says this.
Weapon pickups are flaming totems of light that will appear at random intervals at random places within the realm while brawling. When interacted with by a Legend, these turn into weapons, which can be used in combat.

I don't know how that would work in a cross battle, so either they're making new weapons or the weapons are just being transformed on their own.

Ah. I'd say that the totem/pickups turn into weapons rather than that being an ability of the fighter themselves.

I agree, I think that the weapon totem just adapts to the character when it picks it up, but every character should have its weapons by default, since they are part of the chatacters.
Also, weapons like Sidekick Summoner should be optional equipment, because all characters use them but not by default and aren't specific weapons of one or another.

@GyroNutz That makes more sense, thanks.

@SamanPatou I agree as well, and I'll remember to put Sidekick Summoner as optional equipment for the profiles. I have a couple questions as well.

Since we have the verse page (thanks to you guys) I'm gonna work on specific legends.
I'm gonna work on the ones connected to the lore of the characters we currently have first, then I'll work on others.
Bodvar (we already have him) Gnash, Ragnir and Teros are from Ember's lore, Orion is from Artemis's lore, and after I make profiles for the ones w/ connected lores, I'll do the rest.
I'll do them in my sandbox though before I create 40+ brand new profiles.

The only issue I have is explaining the Attack Potency, since they all scale to each other. Here is my idea for it.

Attack Potency: At least Large Star level
Choice 1: (The one I'm pointing towards) Comparable ([comparable to Artemis and Ulgrim] or [can fight Artemis and Ulgrim] who ripped the core from a star, which would take this much energy).
Choice 2 (The one I'm avoiding): Attack Points (Has more or equal (depending on the legend) attack points than Artemis who ripped the core from a star to forge her armor).

Also, how should we go with the strength, dexterity, defense, and speed stances/mods? Should we leave them since they don't have a dramatic effect on the stats?

Also we don't have an exact value for the speed of the chars. We just have the stats from in game to work on, but we don't have an exact value for their ftl speed. Here was my idea.
The lowest speed stat w/ a stance that drops speed is 2. So 2 can be a specific value of ftl, while any value above can just branch off of that. If someone has an 8 for speed, they'll be 4x faster than the one with a 2. If it's a 4 stat for speed, it's 2x, and so on.

It's preferable to leave anything related to stats, because they are more oriented to gameplay then to actual lore and don't provide an accurate way to compare characters especially when those numbers and multipliers are applied to calculations of feats.
It's the same thing that we do with RPGs like Pokemon and other games with numerical stats.
The first thing to do is collect the parts of lore where all the specific things that the characters have done are written, shown or else, from the star core feat to anything related to speed etc... You should make scans or screenshots of said parts and use official sources.
That's the base to build the characters and give them legitimacy.
Regarding the scaling, "comparable" is good, but it's better to make reference to characters who interacted between each other, if possible. For example, if Azoth has fought Ember, he will automatically be High 4-C even without referring Artemis, because Ember already scale to her (Assuming that Ember has fought Artemis, but it is not very important)
Otherwise, if no character relationship is hinted, then you can make reference to the character who made the feat.
I hope what I said is comprehensible.

I understood that way too easily, and it makes sense for the other profiles I've seen and I've had to go to search for why they scale. Thanks for informing me.
Now I understand why Shuckle from Pokemon doesn't scale to Multi+.

I just found this website called https://brawlhallalore.blogspot.com/p/legends.html, and it talks about all of the lore and the connections between each. I can definitely see what I can do to connect all of the characters there.

The only struggle is that Artemis isn't connected to anybody except Orion (she wishes to fight him) and Ulgrim (who used a core of a star to create Thor's hammer), but I don't want to stretch it just to fit my own narrative.

They scale between each other anyway, because they are all supposed to partecipate in the "current" Valhalla tournament or have fought in there for centuries and more.
It's more to give variety to the profiles and not making everyone a copy of the other in certain sections. Also, Brawlhalla is a "easy verse", so even a massive scaling chain wouldn't be a problem, as long as the main feats are listed in the verse page.

That's flawed in a sense, cause Thor is a god who partakes in the tournament, and he was stated to have gotten bodied by Scarlet.
You're correct that they do scale to each other though, but just typing "he scales to her" with no context is kinda lazy.

But it should be fairy easy though.

Well, I didn't mean that.
I wanted to say that, even if a character doesn't have a direct relationship with another, it doesn't mean that it can't be compared to anyone and have "unknown" as a tier. Even if someone is stated to be stronger or weaker than another, it's unlikely that it is astronomically under or over the "base level" established between all characters, unless stated otherwise.

Should separate profiles be made for crossover characters? I don't know Brawlhalla, but several series I like seem to be represented in the game.

Unfortunately, all but Rayman are skins of other characters. I'm not even sure that Rayman himself would be allowed, even though he has his own lore within the game.

Unfortunately, all but Rayman are skins of other characters. I'm not even sure that Rayman himself would be allowed, even though he has his own lore within the game.
Yeah Rayman's canon is not very clearly defined so I have no idea how that fits in.

Well, Rayman would have his own specific profile as a guest character. The problem is determine if he is considered worthy to have a profile, a lot of Mortal Kombat guest characters were deleted for the same reasons, and it's also why Smash Characters can't have their own profile

I read over the lores, and it's shown that 3 people haven't died yet.
Bödvar, Ragnir, and Orion.
Bödvar opened the gates of Valhalla on his own.
Ragnir flew there in search of Ember.
Orion crashed via/ a meteorite.
So whether they got benefits from being in Valhalla, I don't think they get the immortality portion.

I was thinking about that yesterday. They should have Immortality type 1 by default, since they don't age, and maybe type 5, because they cheated death (Nix) and entered in the afterlife on their own and still have the benefits granted to those who have died.
The same can be said about Hattori and maybe other characters, since they didn't really died but aren't alive either

Also, good job with the map, well done.

That makes sense. I guess those that died have type 7 and those who didn't have type 5. I'll make a list of who to give what before I make the profiles.

Thank you for the input about the map. I made a different and more organized one with more people. All I need to do now is connect Cross, Lucien, Mako, Rayman, Sidra, Thatch, Volkov, and Zariel, then I'll work on the profiles. I'll also link the official videos under each page for more information on each character.

I just read over Rayman's profile in brawlhalla and it says this.

“Long ago the Primordial Forest, deep and mysterious, witnessed the birth of a man… a vegetable… no, no, no: a thingamajig. Conjured from the magnificent moonbeams of the second summer solstice, woven together by us, the nymphs, destined to preserve the equilibrium of the sacred universe, the one we call: Rayman!”” – Betilla the Fairy, Origins

Since the owners of Brawlhalla = the owners of Rayman now, i honestly don't believe that he should get a new profile, but his feats stay with him. OR we could just make a Brawlhalla Key under Rayman Classic to make it more simple.

It's not the same thing, these are one-sided crossovers. Just because the canon lore of a character is considered in a crossover, that doesn't mean that cross-scaling between series can be used, nor that the character is authomatically the original one, even if the software house is the same, unless stated.
This Rayman also is on a quest specifically made to fit him inside Brawlhalla's lore.
You can read more about the rules in the Crossovers page.

Also we will have to discuss if a power granted to a character by its being in the Valhalla should be used in a general idea or not (Personally, I'm in favour of using it).

That makes sense. It would be a dramatic change though if Rayman's scaling fit. Oh well.

I agree that it should. In the old lore of Valhalla, they fight and die all the time. There's no reason why those that cheated death and fight against the others in there for all eternity shouldn't get the same benefits.

And I finished the doc in a new format. Lucien and Zariel have no connection to other characters except Zariel's dialogue to Ada, but I can just say those that have won the tournament should scale. I'll watch over their signatures and see any special abilities that the characters should get (like fire manip, flight, things of that nature), but for now, I think that their profiles are ready to be made.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Xea8mEhZfVhMTEkFDjgr2PnrKsadsgUsRlEbg4wrNbA/edit

Back