• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Opinion on Composited Pages/Multi Media Franchises

So I used to be somewhat active on this wiki when I was a bit younger, and I've recently gotten back into Power Scaling as a hobby. While scroling through my google docs I found some old plans I had to update one of my favorite verses, being "Yo-Kai Watch." I've wanted to make a large scale revision of the verse for the longest time, but it's currently composited across all media that YKW has (Though I don't think there are any manga feats on the profiles as of now).

I guess my question is, how are multi media franchises handled? Pokemon, YKW's eternal comparison, seems to use feats gathered across the games, manga, and anime for scaling purposes, but that's currently being torn down as I'm writing this thread (I had to do a double take on Pokemon's verse page). Cosmotology, character traits, qualities, and general scaling reletive to other characters seems to remain constant across media in YKW, but stories differ when telling the main story.

I guess the point I'm trying to get across is: is it even worth editing the pages? Or is it just better to delete them all and rebuild in a better fashion? As it is, YKW has been negelcted on the site for years, with very few supporters even online anymore, and I do not have the time nor resources to create three seperate pages for every Yo-Kai given their different apperances.

Back