• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually, in Valhalla no one dies, as stated in Wu Shang's lore. This could also qualify as type 5 for everyone, maybe.
Bodvar and Artemis shouldn't have type 7, since they're not dead, same thing for Nix, I saw that you added her.
Nix should have dimensional travel, death manipulation and souls manipulation, because she's basically death itself.

Also, I noticed that the star core statement has disappeared from Artemis's lore. I suppose that it was written in the past, since the wikia reference it within the same text, but now it's gone.
I suppose that the feat can still be considered, since Ulgrim's lore talks about how he made Orion's armor with the core of a dying star, and Artemis replicated it, but it's all so strange.

We might have to make a CRT on that type 5, even though I agree with you.
Gotcha, I'll remove it for Bödvar, Artemis, and Nix.
  • Bodvar
  • Artemis
  • Nix
  • Cross
  • Ragnir
  • Brynn
  • Ulgrim
  • Kor
All the legends that haven't died.
Gotcha w/ Nix. The individual profiles I'm gonna refer back here since I just started being well versed in the lore like a week ago, so the powers and abilities are gonna be a hassle.

I'll rework the pages for those linked to Artemis and that'll be a boost for Orion, who I'm working on right now.

Question for anyone watching this page. Is adding the skins for certain characters advisable or allowed? They don't have different stats or movesets than the regular, but it does give a good aesthetic. It's not that bad of work for me, and it would be nice to see their different armors.

You can put them in a gallery.

Put this under the weaknesses, while in source mode

==Gallery==
<gallery>
AlternateSkin.jpg
</gallery>

I found this one video that would be helpful for the Hattori, Orion, Bodvar, Sentinel, Sir Roland, Ember, and Teros. It's the Cinematic Launch Trailer.

It's canon to Bodvar's lore and how he couldn't die, so he came to Valhalla and kicked the doors open.
"So he traveled to Asgard himself, broke down the doors, and let himself in."

It's good for Hattori and Orion because it showed them fighting, then it showed Teros and Ember fighting against Sir Roland and Sentinel, then Bödvar came and joined the fight.
Canon to Rayman's lore as Odin in Rayman's lore wore clothes that referred to this video.
"Among the throng of cheering spectators, Rayman saw the god Odin wearing a “Sentinel #1” baseball cap and a Sir Roland jersey (it was 2v2s-day)." And who was on what team? Sentinel and Sir Roland.

This one here is good for Fait cause it shows her previously battling w/ either Orion, Hattori, or Teros, who all scale to each other from the previous video.

Should these be valid, since they're made by the brawlhalla team itself?

Last edited:
Yes, I definitely agree that they can be used.
They are official, lore related and support informations that we already have.

Gotcha. That's definitely gonna help.

And it explains Valhalla too.
Bodvar went there and was shown to have gotten much younger, so the immortality type 1 works for that as well.

I'm not sure he became younger, I think he only got healed, but imortality type 1 was already confirmed by the fact that Valhalla hosts people that have been around for hundreds or even thousands of years.

Nah I'm pretty sure he was put in his prime then healed as well.

His hair in the original was yellow, then after the long journey to Asgard & before he entered, it was white. As soon as his head went through, it was yellow again (with the hair that was lost restored).
Sentinel's lore says "Now restored in Valhalla to the simple strength of his younger days, Sentinel revels in the Tournament."
I'm probably stretching it, but regardless, you already explained why they have the immortality in the first place, so we don't need to stress it.

My question is, for some reason, I just wanna know how old Bödvar is. He journeyed to Asgard and got lost in the fangwild. His before and after looks like he took years in that journey.

The age of vikings was from 790–1066. Sentinel was fighting when Bödvar came, and Sentinel was still alive in 1987. So he was almost/over 1000 years old when he arrived to valhalla on FOOT.

Idk what to classify that as, it's just crazy that he was walking for a thousand years, got lost in the fangwild, and still made it to valhalla.

You're right, even Sir Roland had his youth restored
Brawlhalla has a multiverse, therefore is completely possible to have characters from different ages to appear at the same time or in "wrong order"

Back