• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So about The Elsword Verse...

I know that a while back, people were talking about Making more Elsword Profiles, but it seems that activity has been scarce the past few months. I was wondering if anyone presently was still planning on making profiles about and for the verse? I'm not a professional player who knows the lore extensively per say (More so a Casual who used to play but then his Gaming Laptop got fritzed), but I am really interested on how the Verse would come out if at the very least all of the Main character's got their profiles finished.
I was also interested in how the people here would interpret various Profiles, seeing as it seems that a lot of the Cracked and Crazy Ain and Add statements are used for their profiles, and there are quite a few crazy and insane statements for certain characters (Coming to mind would be Lu/Ciel's Overflowing of Power in their Diablos(?) Line, Laby/Nisha's World Making/Reality Warping Shenanagains, and Revenants seeming Disintegration of stuff he touches.), So in general I just find myself interested on seeing these profiles getting added, if possible.
If there was any possible way I could help out with that, I would also be interested in offering my aid, though I doubt it would matter all too much.

It looks like he hasn't been on for a while, and he hasn't responded to one of the people on his wall who recently asked about Elsword, but I might give that a try when I have the time to try to contact him.

Back