• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! (Again)

MTG, Overlord, Jojo, SCP, nothing in 7-A. There are a few LoL skins in 7-A, but at baseline, they'll get curb stomped.

Heck.

I'm desperate.

Can I toss SCP-457 with 7-A levels of fuel into the mix?

Dargoo Faust said:
@Pixel Surprisingly no 7-As from Seven Deadly Sins.
Well there's

Sealed Wrath Meliodas

Pre-Training True Spirit Spear King

Post-Training Base Diane

Gray Demon Hendrickso

Hawk Mama

Matrona

Nanashi (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Albion I

Albion II

Though if I had to choose one than I would probably pick Sealed Wrath Meliodas or Post-Training Base Diane. Since

King is pretty much a glass cannon. Gray Demon Hendrickson is slightly above baseline with death Manipulation. Hawk Mama is a tank. Matrona is basically a weaker version of Post-Training Diane. Nanashi is also baseline with little to no hax. Albions are also pretty much the same baseline with no hax.

I have decided to allow overflow for entries up to a total of 32. The contest will begin at 12:00 AM PST if all goes well.

@Dragon Accepted.

@FW Iona has enough weaknesses to balance out her regen and some dura negation for me to accept.

@Gyro Accepted.

@Dragon Considering Gate of Meslam looks like a finishing move he doesn't spam, sure, his base key looks good to me.

Oh yeah, forgot Nier exists.

But A2 and 2B get used all the time. We should use 9S.

Uninown said:
Looks like a single spot is left. I would really like to see Ultron vs. Doomsday
There's actually up to 32 spots total, I just didn't add them in yet, lol.

@Ed There has actually been around 5 or 6 short of that as of now, and it's only been around a day.

B)

AnonymousBlank said:
How does it work once all the entries have been submitted?
I plug all the entries into here (No, that lineup isn't what it will actually look like) then make separate threads I link here for the match-ups, like normal VS threads.

The schick is that the threads actually get added when they're finished.

The powers and abilities section is a bit of a mess (I can clean it up personally, it's just proper organization/shorter summaries). The Time Stop doesn't look like something he can particularly abuse so I'll add.

Closing entries in a couple of hours, after which I'll pose the first battle.

@Dargoo

You gonna fill the rest of the spots with ranfom 7-As?

Cause Challonge kinda makes the lineup weird when it's not 8, 16, 32, so on

@Ed I'll add one of my own but I won't auto-fill the rest. It should work alright on Challonge; the layout will look wonky but the matchups should play out just fine.

Submissions will be closed soon.

I'm throwing in my entry, being Tart in her restricted form.

Back