• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! (Again)

@Wright

There's like a bagillion other messed up hax as well as Mid-High Regenerationn in his first couple of keys. Cole is legit one of the more haxxed 7-As out there if I'm not mistaken.

Unless I'm mistaken that's a big no, sorry.

Dargoo Faust said:
@Wright

There's like a bagillion other messed up hax as well as Mid-High Regenerationn in his first couple of keys. Cole is legit one of the more haxxed 7-As out there if I'm not mistaken.

Unless I'm mistaken that's a big no, sorry.
No he's not. Those three things I listed are the only ones that ignore durability. He got inconclusived by MCU Thor for goodness sakes. Guildedguy low diffs him and I'm not afraid to admit it.

@Wright I doubt many people here can get past Mid-High. I can slip some characters in before the first round of threads is over, I think.

That and I think I'm also removing A2 since that is going through revisions so I can replace her with Banjo/Kazooie.

@Jacky IDK about Composite Human; he's baseline Mountain level at best and I'd have to give crazy prep just to make the fight work. I'd rather not have to tweak a battle in one fighter's favor to make it fair.

There's actually a few 7-A LoL characters (Most of the Warring Kingdoms skins are 7-A) and a few more that need to be added (Infernals)

Coyote works.

I'm cool with Warwick as Rocker's entry given the Fear Manip is something than can't be spammed and is temporary.

@Arrogant

Berserker never used Possession in combat and it's from a one-off statement.

He also says it's something he would have done if he was "summoned into any other class", which likely means it's also out of character.

FateAlbane said:
Wasn't Jiraiya Rocker's entry, tho?
You're right, actually.

If someone else wants to submit Warwick I'm alright with it under the conditions I said above.

I will since more fighters is good and I haven't submitted anything.

Warwick is in, then.

I'm betting on the fear manip being temporary.

if warwick was 7-C he'd be a good matchup for The Hunter tbh oh well

I'm just going to count the seperate Nasuverse entries as different verses and save myself some sweat with saying it can only have 1/2 7-As here. Salter shall enter.

I would suggest an Anima character, but they are under revision (once again again), so I wouldn't be able to finish in time.

Back