• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! (Again)

The profile is a bit rough but everything you need to know about the character is on it at least.

I nominate the newly created BoBoiBoy.

Sigurd is used a lot and he also has a boatload of hax like death and memory manip etc. Not really that fair in a low hax (at best) fight.

I have returned from slumber.

I'll go bottom-up with reccomendations assuming we haven't hit 16 yet.

@Rocker Nasus' agehax is too much, Jiraiya looks OK.

@Cal I was amazed Lucario doesn't have dura negating hax, just a crapton of versatility. Can't say no.

@Velox I don't want to let people "vote out" previous entries. Nasuverse is already taken, sorry.

@DaBigP Yeah, sorry. No characters who are going under CRTs, I'm making an exception for Lucario since his is already over.

@Yung Mukaro looks alright, although he's right on the border with some of his abilities.

@Ovens BoBoiBoy is in.

@Overlord/Monarch I'll let Hardcore Leveling Warrior in.

@Schnee That's a lot of hax. (EDIT) Is the soul destruction/absorption something he can do instantly or is a side-effect of him defeating the opponent?

@Iap Nasuverse has been taken, sorry.

He can't do it instantly, it requires him to impale is sword into the ground but it is applicable

That's literally his only Hax and his resistances are crap and his AP is 392 Megatons

I mean he does have the general resistances that come from Magic Resist (which are missing) and draw on the resistances of skills from imperial privilege

@Iap I'm thinking about it since Fate has a bunch of different alt universe series.

@Schnee I feel like that's a bit much; if he just needs to stab the ground to destroy an opponent's soul.

Composite Hum-

I'll get my real submission in a bit.

>When all Overlord characters are 7-B or 6-C

...Can I go back to submitting CH before I embarrass myself due to not knowing a single 7-A to put into this?

Joking btw. Please give me recommendations.

ThePixelKirby said:
...Can I go back to submitting CH before I embarrass myself due to not knowing a single 7-A to put into this?
Don't worry

You were not the only one who thinked that

Though CH's only 7-A is Tsar Bomba at it's fullest extent

EDIT: There's various Seven Deadly Sins characters who are 7-A and are pretty well-haxxed. Fairy tail and most shonen verses got several too.

Side note: Name is Uninown, not uniknown for the character list area. Just saying, not trying to be a grammar nazi

@Schnee While it doesn't look crazy applicable I'd rather not include any characters who can't instantly OHKO the opponent. Makes the matches less interesting.

@Zark Isn't there another Marvel character you can use? His profile seems very vague especially with regen.

@Ogbunabali Accepted.

@FateAlbane His soul Manip isn't applicable to opponents who aren't ghosts so he looks good.

After some thought I will allow Lancer (Romulus) as he is in a different universe and has never fought and will likely never fight False Berserker. This is an exception, please don't submit more Nasuverse characters.

Sigurd seems too haxxed as it is, sorry.

Yes, his Soul Manip doesn't ignore durability or affects the opponent's soul or anything. It's a part of his fighting style only, like he can use Soul Manip to materialize his weapons/use his fighting techniques and attack others with.

Suprisingly, there aren't any many major comics characters with 7-A dura.

Anyways, I'll switch to Black Panther from the MCU, if that counts

Dargoo shoot me an idea to use, we like the same verses for the most part.

@Pixel Surprisingly no 7-As from Seven Deadly Sins.

I'm thinking of letting the entries go over 16; 32 would be the next good number for a bracket.

Back