• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! (Again)

Zark2099 said:
fkin ninjas
IMG 0845
Just imagine your favourite Lucario OC from deviantart there instead
Who would win?

A powerful shaman who fights for the sake of becoming all-powerful and all knowing by obtaining the Omniscient Great Spirit source of all souls in the universe, has fought and overcome armies of undead, angels, mechas, Buddhas, can raise the dead himself, wield a multitude of killing weapons at once and master and counter killing techniques by watching them as well as manifest the powerful strength of the soul to obliterate his enemies and not much later manipulate the very essence of all thunder in the planet.

vs

A jackal boy

Poll will be open for a couple of days.

PLEASE do not comment submissions on this thread and PLEASE don't comment on this thread till it hits 500 so I can reliably link the next bracket here when it is up.

looks like I need to get to finding a not-haxy High 8-C from D&D to add since The Beheaded is probably too haxy

8-B and 7-C were already done from what I am aware of.

If there's a High 8-C bracket going on that really sucks for me, although it looks like 7-B would be the next big choice.

Dargoo Faust said:
8-B and 7-C were already done from what I am aware of.
If there's a High 8-C bracket going on that really sucks for me, although it looks like 7-B would be the next big choice.
8-B kinda died since it had less people, if you wanted to repeat and not make the same mistakes as the absolute fool who did that one he may or may not be cool with that if people wanted it.

Is hax going to be allowed?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Also, I hate that the 8-A tournament only becomes an option after one of my main verses (Medaka Box) loses its 8-A key
MB would be too haxy anyways tbh

The general rule is no hax, although there are some exceptions.

When picking an entry just think to yourself "Could this character be beaten by someone who can't ignore durability and doesn't have an AP advantage?"

Worst case scenario I say no.

7-C was already done? Dang. 8-B too? Can we have a repeat, just with different characters? There's thousands on the site.

I feel like a lot of characters I like are in tiers people don't really use often. Like High 7-C, Low 6-B, Low 7-C, etc.

I'd rather do a bracket for a number of different tiers before I revisit tiers already used.

Also head's up, once we hit 490 comments please refrain from commenting. If we get too close to 500 I'll close this thread and then reopen it when the next bracket is up.

what kind of tier 7 has no way to negate durability that's more their issue at that point

5-C tournament but it's basically only guilty gear and destiny because besides those 2 verses and the 3 bleach dudes I don't know of any others

I tend to draw the line around Mid/High-Mid, depending greatly on the mechanics of the regen.

Best lizard is always welcome in the brackets.

Also ten more comments before I close this in wait for the next brackets.

Mr. Bambu said:
MB would be too haxy anyways tbh
Medaka Box ain't all hax. I was more excited because then some of the Medaka Box characters who aren't hax Gods would get some light. Like Zenkichi (without his style), Hinokage, Naze, or Kakagae

Well, I didn't think much of Godzilla's versions as long as it was Godzilla (also this one made it look like he was fighting Zeruel to me so I went with it). As for Sho, he's "getting out of a window" in Mr. Popo's floor/face, in the left side of the picture right under Mukuro and Hibari.

Back