• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Piedmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
How was this not done yet? Mario vs Digimon. Two Supervillains face off.

The Koopa King vs Chuckles the Ass-Clown

-Speed Equalized

-Both are 3-C

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-No Black Hole

FIGHT!!!

Bowser: 1 (Cal)

Piedmo
: 3 (Crop, Nick, Penguin)

Inconclusive: 1 (Dust)

BowserNSMBU
Hmph, What a joke! I'll never lose to a clown like you. I'll crush you beneath my foot!!!

600px-Piemon next0rder ie
Oh? Well clowns are known for being intimidating. Too bad that by the time you realize it, you'll either be one of my keychains, or chopped up into Turtledragon Soup! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Bowser can kill Piedmon before he activates Masks Square, his best chance. Same can't be said due to Bowser's resurrection, having infinite 1-ups and the hax and AP (to a massive extent) to back it up.

You seem to assume Masks Square is all Piedmon has. You forget Piedmon has plenty of other abilites to keep himself alive. Not only that, who ever said Piedmon had to kill Bowser to win? He could just either turn him into a keychain while nullifying his powers. 1-Ups are useless if you don't actually die. Both are casual At least Galaxy level here don't you know? And both have a nice amount of hax. You also assume it will take awhile for Masks Square to appear when in fact it was almost instantaneous.

Masks Square 1

Can't use items when in sprite form or Keychain form. Only way to heal "dot" in Cyber Sleuth is via and outside source. And plus. Powers are Nullified. Technically, 1-Ups are both items and inherited powers. ovo

I'll give it to Bowser, the safety ring gives him resistance to power nullfication, transmutation, and instant death attacks. And in the event Bowser is killed he'll just pop back after a few seconds due to having infinite 1-Ups.

Bowser can keep Piedmon at a distance with his spatial manipulation and then turn him into a frog. Although if Piedmon gets off Masks Square before Bowser gets a chance to attack that could spell some serious trouble.

Where does it say that? I looked it up and it only boosts his health by 20. Nothing says resistance to that stuff at all. And it is extremely likely that Piedmon will get Masks Square off as it is near instantaneous as shown in the scan above.

Okay, I found the one you were speaking of. Does Bowser canonicall have said ring?

@Dragon I'm not sure, the safety ring is listed on his profile so i guess it's legit. And regarding Piedmon Masks Square, my laptop didn't even load the comment originally but seeing how Masks Sqaure is nearly instantaneous I think I'll go inconclusive due to it coming down to who get off their attacks first, although slightly leaning towards Piedmon.

Yay! More editing for Cal!

There's more leaning in Bowser's favor. How's anything gonna hit Bowser if he makes a one-way infinite distance between the two? Even Masks Square couldn't save him then. And OHK isn't useful against a guy with infinite and instant resurrection.

What? One-Way Infinite Distance? Masks Square will stop Bowser from moving as Piedmon will control everything he does. It will only take one failed sheet of cloth before Piedmon realizes that the safety ring is saving Bowser and will promptly remove it. And as such, he will turn him into a keychain. Meanwhile Bowser is helpless.

Not to mention in Bowser's mind, he'd be thinking that his Safety Ring has saved him. Meaning that Piedmon would know of the Safety Ring due to him being able to read minds in Masks Square.

You're not understanding. (Also, not true, especially given the massive amounts of resistances in Digimon, he's much more likely to assume it's a natural resistance)

Piedmon uses Masks Square. Bowser creates an infinite distance between the two so Masks Square doesn't extend to him, also putting himself out of sight in the process. Then he just spams whatever hax and attacks are needed.

Furthermore, you're mostly assuming that Piedmon will activate Masks Square before Bowser kills him, while it's far more likely that other things happen first, and given Bowser's skill set, would give him the win.

"You're not understanding. (Also, not true, especially given the massive amounts of resistances in Digimon, he's much more likely to assume it's a natural resistance)"

Read my second comment.

"Piedmon uses Masks Square. Bowser creates an infinite distance between the two so Masks Square doesn't extend to him, also putting himself out of sight in the process. Then he just spams whatever hax and attacks are needed."

When has he done that? How does he do that? I don't see it on his file.

"Furthermore, you're mostly assuming that Piedmon will activate Masks Square before Bowser kills him, while it's far more likely that other things happen first, and given Bowser's skill set, would give him the win."

And you are assuming Bowser kills him beforehand. When I have proven that Masks Square is near instantaneous. Having more abilities doesn't automatically they will all counter one really good one. Not only that you seem to assume Piedmon is a sitting duck when he has other hax of his own.

Meaning he hasn't done so in combat. And even then, that will hinder him as he only has kilometers worth of range. As such he's only delaying the inevitable.

Firstly, SM64. Secondly, dude, you see Spatial manipulation on his page. Along with time manipulation. Also, don't ask how, or if he used it in combat. Double standard, considering there's so much things I can turn on you if I use that back. And you still didn't get the part where I said the infinite distance is one way. Bowser, being at the other end, can do anything he wants and see Piedmon from that other side. Also, kilometers? I only see extended melee, tens of kilometers, and universal+.

Of course I'm assuming that. Because that's the point of a vs match. And unless Masks Square is like a Fantasy Nature where it literally makes him untouchable, then yes, variety, especially when you have just as much hax, is useful. Piedmon is less experienced and has less AP, given the power of a Grand Star against even the strongest of Lumas and Power Stars. Sitting Duck or not, Bowser would win without Masks Square in the way, and the Infinite Stairs thing makes even that scenario come into question.

And I still didn't mention the Star Rod

Reality Warping and Matter Manipulation. Warped the Digital World (A planet) into a mountain. Need anything else? And don't tell not to ask how. You ask how said Digimon uses said ability all the time. It's only fair I do the same. That's the point of the vs match. Everything Mask Square wise I can prove with scans. So don't pull that shit on me as it pisses me off.

He doesn't need to be untouchable when he can stop you from attacking and read every ounce of thought. I've showed evidence of Mind Reading. For Body Control here as well as Durability Negation. Piedmon is less experiences? You realize this is a guy who has fought the likes of the 4 Sovereigns in Digimon Adventure Tri correct. You realize this guy has been around for at least 20+ years if not more. We are also talking about a character who could got hand to hand with WarGreymon, who is an extremely talented fighter by default. Show me Bowser using the infinite stairs thing when fighting in character.

Masks Square 5

I've already shown the speed of Masks Square earlier.

Proof of Powered up Reality Warping.

Masks Square 2

Inside he can teleport attacks anywhere.

Masks Square 3

I will drop this solely out of respect to our friendship.

You've never showed evidence of body control. In fact, you showed several scans of him letting people move inside it. And still less experienced than the guy who was fighting very experienced guys as a legitimate infant, and has been around way longer than 25 years.

The literal only thing he can do to Bowser to put him down permanently is remove the Safety Ring and then transmute him, which I said above might even just trigger the 1-Up anyway (it activates before it transmutes). Plus, Bowser's universal teleportation, in which he doesn't need to move, can easily get him out of a bind like that, assuming Masks Square isn't universal. And what's stopping Bowser from using the Star Rod's very powerful reality warping, or sealing Piedmon, or just time traveling, or creating a solar system sized black hole. Bowser doesn't need to move to use most of his hax.

This is Super Mario RPG Bowser.

No it's not.

Ah sorry, its been years since I touched Galaxy 2, looking up a video of the fight he just caused the black hole behind him to increase in size to where it took up the entirety of the background.

I literally just posted him stopping Zeromaru from attacking.

Here is the blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Masks_Square

Once again, Piedmon stops you from using techniques. Read the blog.

Matter of fact, does Super Mario Galaxy Bowser even have the Safety Ring? This is not composite Bowser. This is a specific Bowser. Hence, why Piedmon doesn't get Haka...I mean Destruction or Texture Blow here. Nor does he get stuff like Master Guard or anything.

We really need to stop getting so heated over this stuff. Also Piedmon can also reflect attacks with Clown Trick.

The only difference between normal Bowser and Galaxy Bowser is that he absorbed a Grand Star. There's no different keys in abilities for any other reason, and we specify things for forms in the PaA section.

The blog says nothing about stopping techniques. I think I might've saw it shut down Zeromaru's fire breath, which was predictable as he was charging up and saying its name, but that's it. In all seriousness and sincerity, I did not see Piedmon keep him from moving.

Worse comes to worse, Bowser can just turn everything into a book.

And there is no difference than Adventure Piedmon and Databook Piedmon. However, due to the fact that Texture Blow and Destruction are Cyber Sleuth added skills we don't allow them. Bowser in SMG was never shown to have said RPG item.

"Inside Masks Square Piemon has the power to manipulate all reality and so everything that happens inside the Masks Square is under your control."

Stopping a fire breath is still stopping an attack. That's attack cancelation. Even though body control is inaccurate. He can keep you from attacking. But it does state that everything in said realm is under his control. And once Bowser thinks to do anything, Piedmon can just teleport swords inside of him to stagger him. Remember Piedmon can teleport anywhere and target anywhere in said dimensions meaning, Bowser is likely not to hit him. Only reason Zeromaru did is because he managed to exploit Masks Square's one weakness. Also how does Universal Warp work in another separate dimension that isn't even Universe Sized. There is not Universal Distance to travel.

Once again staggering is a thing. And Piedmon once again can know what he's doing beforehand. Heck, God Forbid he teleports Bowser's attacks back at him. And how do said 1-Ups work?

I should also mention that I believe Piedmon was born as a Piedmon and that his first fight was against the Sovereigns....Who need a Digimon Adventure Tier......

Huh, didn't know that. Also, different from your case, SMRPG predates SMG (idk if it makes a difference)

I did say might. It looks more like he interrupted Zero with more swords to the chest, hence the "ow", instead of cancelling the attack. Bowser is likely to catch on to mind reading though, and do another attack. Reason I say likely is because Piedmon's overconfidence will take effect, as he's definitely gonna be thinking he's gonna win if he sets up Masks Square and toy around with an opponent that can't die. Furtermore, Bowser doesn't need to move or even target the opponent for a good amount of his stuff, like his reality warping, time space and gravity manipulation, transmutation, etc.

By having universal+ range with teleportation o himself and others. Not sure what else I can say for that though. I mean, you said there's not a universal distance to travel. So a dude with universal+ teleportation can get himself and the clown out of Masks Square if need be.

Has he teleported energy before though? 1-Ups work by reviving the one who has them. In Super Mario World, a Magikoopa's attacks that transmute things that it touches triggers a "death" and uses up a 1-Up.

Like I said Bowser was never seen actually using said ring at all in Galaxy. He needs an RPG and Composite stat.

Yes, but Piedmon is not a fool. Only reason Zeromaru caught on like they did is because a)He has Tai with him as well. b) Piedmon's Tamer talks to much. Piedmon barely says anything within Masks Square. Matter of fact he likely would've killed Zeromaru earlier if it wasn't for his Tamer. Plus once Piedmon sees Bowser is a threat, he'll do his best to get rid of him. And I don't see Bowser doing so as he will still be thinking of doing something else while doing something else (Just try to make sense of the sentence. ovo)

Piedmon will see that coming and teleport out of his grasp. Piedmon will not be easily hit in Masks Square due to his free reign there. I also don't know if universal travel works like that unless you cross dimensions.

Technically Trump Sword is an energy attack, but also a sword attack. Plus he's be able to teleport his Clown Trick attacks as well. So I don't see a reason why not. But in Digimon, Transmutation does not count as a "death". This would make Magikoopa's Transmutation a One-Hit Kill.

Back